Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping.

You refer to the Patriots as "cheaters" and say their championships are "tainted". You have no credibility or honesty on the matter and rather show your are a phoney who entirely lacks the integrity you pretend motivates you. I invite you and any other dishonest cretin to put up or shut up your credible evidence to support such accusations here.

Your case:

You have ZERO proof whatsoever that any tape was EVER used during a game.

Our case:

We know that Walsh testified tapes were never used the day of the game.

The bylaws, operations manual and the memo ALL address the circumstance to be avoided is use of such tapes during that game.

None of these documents prohibits taping of opponents signals, and only address locations where such tapes might be accessible during that game.

We know Goodell stated this was an "attempt" to circumvent rules. He never said they succeeded.

The NFL has concluded no competitive advantage was gained.

No Patriots' accomplishments have been affected in any way by the league as a result of any so called violation.

The NFL is the authority you point to that made the rules, yet when that authority does not say any accomplishments of the team were "tainted" or call them cheaters, you ignore that authority.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping.

In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping.:
    Who was that other team that got fined, lost picks and were embarrassed while any accomplishments were brought into question for not cheating?  Must be a conspiracy.  They didn't cheat, they just broke the rules over and over.
    Posted by JetMangione

We all know the jets admitted breaking the taping rules. But I never said their accomplishment of never even getting to the SB since 1968 was tainted.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Babe Parilli friend of Rusty?  LMFAO.  I guess when you are as delusional as Mangione everyone is Rusty.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I

n Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping.:
    Who was that other team that got fined, lost picks and were embarrassed while any accomplishments were brought into question for not cheating?  Must be a conspiracy.  They didn't cheat, they just broke the rules over and over.
    Posted by JetMangione

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping. : Yeah, same thing.  Nice logic, friend of Rusty.  You guys can go commiserate as to how unfair it is.
    Posted by JetMangione

Are you saying the jets did not admit to taping the Pats? Are you saying the Pats' violations count but the jets' doesn't?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping. : I consider anyone pathetic enough to still be crying about being caught cheating 4 years ago a friend of Rusty, because he cries about it all the time.  Real fans have come to grips with the facts - you cheat and get caught, you pay a price.  Friend of Rusty is different than being Rusty.  It takes a true comprehension of the English language to really grasp the subtle differences.  Maybe someday, with lots of hard work you may be able to.
    Posted by JetMangione

See, this is why you're just a moronic jet fan weenie. I only see pathetic little homer turds like you using cheating or tainted. I don't see the NFL using those terms.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping. : Are you saying there were multiple complaints about the Jets cheating, that they were notified specifically to stop their cheating ways, continued to do so, then lied to the league about their cheating ways while refusing to take responsibility?
    Posted by JetMangione

Are the rules specific to "multiple"? Or do they apply to every instance?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping. :   Lashing out?  Wow!  Another Rustyism.  Next you'll be asking for information about Tebow's sexx life.  
    Posted by JetMangione

I wouldn't say describing you for exactly what you are is lashing out. You're just a pathetic little jets fan boy without the slightest shred of integrity as you are the one who lashes out because your team is one of the most pitiful and dysfunctional franchises in the NFL.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping. : Are you saying there were multiple complaints about the Jets cheating, that they were notified specifically to stop their cheating ways, continued to do so, then lied to the league about their cheating ways while refusing to take responsibility?
    Posted by JetMangione

The Pats never lied about a dam thing and accepted responsibility unlike the jest who said the Pats gave them permission to tape.
    Real funny how the Pats told the jest to shut it down after they gave them permission to tape.
    That's a little conflicting, don't you think.
    Do you think is a better question.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Babe - I am entitled to my opinion just as you are.  You and others state I have no credibility but that's your bias talking. 

You are entitled to believe Belichick's words and I am entitled to not believe them.  I'll gladly stand behind my reasons for thinking the way I do.  You don't have to like it, and you and Pezz, in particular, don't.  So be it.  I am not going to back down from calling BS when I see it, and I will happily argue my side. 

Walsh was fired in 03.  Unless he specifically was always the guy in possession of the camera with the tape then his statement can only be related to that time period when he had it. 

Goodell did not say no competitive advantage was ever gained.  It is my opinion that he was speaking only of the game in which the video was confiscated.  Remember, Belichick admitted to the act since he began coaching the patriots.

I believe Goodell's words on the incident represent the very definition of cheating.  You may wish to disagree, but I believe if I put his words in front of 10 learned uninterested people and asked them for one word to describe the sentence, it would be "cheat". 

The memo specifically states:  "videotaping of any type, including but not limited to taping of an opponent's offensive or defensive signals, is prohibited on the sidelines, in the coaches' booth, in the locker room, or at any other locations accessible to club staff members during the game."

The patriots action was a violation of the rules, and as Goodell pointed out: "This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid long-standing rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Listen we cheated. The rule clearly stated where you can and can't record tape on gameday. We were fined heavily and paid a huge price, more then what was called for if not for the media circus.

With that said it doesn't taint the SB's because:

1) You are allowed to tape signals in approved locations to be used in future games just as long as the camera captures the score board before every play, which the Pats did

2) There is no rule against stealing an opponents signals and some teams actually have 2-3 people sending signals with only 1 person giving the real plays because they know it's not against the rules

3) Goodell himself with a large number of former coaches came out saying it did not give the Pats a competitive advantage during the game. Now after the game if they played the same team again and that team was stupid enough not to change their signals then that's on them

4) Other teams, including the Jets, were caught doing the same thing (see Pezz post) and were not fined or punished because everyone knew it didn't give an advantage during the game. The Pats were punished because of the media circus involved and they were a high profile team

5) There have been many experiments done that show it's impossible to watch a minimum of 30mins of game film in 15mins of half time to decipher signals, unless you are telling me they found a means to stop time or have the best cryptographer in history that can instantly break any code.

Anyone who says that the SB's are tainted are just trying to rationalize why the Pats could and still do continue to win with regularity and their teams well can't.

So did they "cheat" (break the rules) YES in where they were filming, were they punished YES more so then any team committing a minor infraction (rules violations on where a team is filming is under the minor violation section), did it give them a competitive advantage during the game NO it's been said and proven that in game it gives them no advantage, the advantage comes in future games as a way of seeing coaches tendencies (which you are allowed to tape) and if the other team doesn't change their signals (again allowed to tape).

BB's ego and thumbing his nose to the league caused it to happen the the Pats paid an unprecedented penalty for a minor infraction for an action that was allowed by rule in another location. The Pats were over punished compared to other teams caught doing the same thing because of their standing in the league and consistent winning. God, can we please let it go

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Posted by JetMangione

hey troll at least we didnt affect a game in progress by a coach TRIPPING A PLAYER ON THE OTHER TEAM!!! LOL What was the punishment for that?! Where is the coach now? Hey troll why dont you and RR go sniff some feet or lick some toes together.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

This subject will continue as long as envy and jealousy are part of the human condition.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping. : hey troll at least we didnt affect a game in progress by a coach TRIPPING A PLAYER ON THE OTHER TEAM!!! LOL What was the punishment for that?! Where is the coach now? Hey troll why dont you and RR go sniff some feet or lick some toes together.
    Posted by Quagmire3

You are right.  Your coaches have your sideline players do that.  Big diff.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/16/patriots-tripping-wall-jets_n_809722.html

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Babe - I am entitled to my opinion just as you are.  You and others state I have no credibility but that's your bias talking.  You are entitled to believe Belichick's words and I am entitled to not believe them.  I'll gladly stand behind my reasons for thinking the way I do.  You don't have to like it, and you and Pezz, in particular, don't.  So be it.  I am not going to back down from calling BS when I see it, and I will happily argue my side.  Walsh was fired in 03.  Unless he specifically was always the guy in possession of the camera with the tape then his statement can only be related to that time period when he had it.  Goodell did not say no competitive advantage was ever gained.  It is my opinion that he was speaking only of the game in which the video was confiscated.  Remember, Belichick admitted to the act since he began coaching the patriots. I believe Goodell's words on the incident represent the very definition of cheating.  You may wish to disagree, but I believe if I put his words in front of 10 learned uninterested people and asked them for one word to describe the sentence, it would be "cheat".  The memo specifically states:  "videotaping of any type, including but not limited to taping of an opponent's offensive or defensive signals, is prohibited on the sidelines, in the coaches' booth, in the locker room, or at any other locations accessible to club staff members during the game." The patriots action was a violation of the rules, and as Goodell pointed out: "This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid long-standing rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field."
    Posted by UD6

You have nothing on "your side" to argue. You have ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF any game was ever affected in any way by taping.

Any actual evidence we know of proves the opposite.

Even the Goodell statement you keep touting doesn't say what you say it says. You say "The patriots action was a violation of the rules" and Goodell says it was an "attempt to avoid long-standing rules". Those are two entirely different things. What you don't get is that YOU are the biased one. And that is why you are devoid of integrity in this matter.

Hold whatever opinion you like, but don't try to offer that as fact.

The fact is the authority on the matter does not affect the Patriots' accomplishments in any way. Their statements matter, yours don't.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

I love it when you guys talk dirty it keeps me entertained lol keep it coming The icing on the cake will be If king showed up "fingers crossed".

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to "Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping.":
    In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping. : You are right.  Your coaches have your sideline players do that.  Big diff. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/16/patriots-tripping-wall-jets_n_809722.html Posted by UD6
    This is pretty good. Glazer (New Yorker, writer for the NY Post) literally shows a video of Patriots players standing on the sidelines 3 feet behind the out of bounds marker. This is also known in NFL circles as the spot where "every single player in the history of the NFL stands". He backs up this damning evidence of Patriot players standing (apparently very menacingly) on the sideline with a video that appears to be shot by someone using a cell phone camera while standing on the moon. Because, you know HD footage is just so hard to come by of NFL games. Unbelievable that the NFL did not act on this. I really think it would have been a better case had he drawn stick figures on construction paper to show what he believed he had seen, but apparently somehow always escapes the cameras.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Babe, and you have no proof that games weren't affected.  He violated rules for 6 seasons without being caught as far as we know.  Had the taping not occurred in the first place, there would be no question.  The taping, however, did occur, and we don't know whether or not an advantage was gained.  We do know, however, that he never discontinued the practice until caught and penalized.  I am of the opinion that Belichick doesn't do things for no reason.  Why waste valuable time and resources?     

The specific instance was an attempt because it was discovered and dealt with before it could possibly result in an advantage.  It doesn't speak to all of the other times taping took place, against the rules, when an advantage could have been gained.  

How would Walsh know whether or not tapes were used 03-06?  He wouldn't.
    Why would Belichick tape for 6 years if there was no purpose? There was a purpose. 

I wish Matt Light all the best.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to "Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping.": This is pretty good. Glazer (New Yorker, writer for the NY Post) literally shows a video of Patriots players standing on the sidelines 3 feet behind the out of bounds marker. This is also known in NFL circles as the spot where "every single player in the history of the NFL stands". He backs up this damning evidence of Patriot players standing (apparently very menacingly) on the sideline with a video that appears to be shot by someone using a cell phone camera while standing on the moon. Because, you know HD footage is just so hard to come by of NFL games. Unbelievable that the NFL did not act on this. I really think it would have been a better case had he drawn stick figures on construction paper to show what he believed he had seen, but apparently somehow always escapes the cameras.
    Posted by shenanigan

so you are categorically dismissing this? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Why do you guys argue with trolls who are fans of teams that are irrelevant?  The Jets and Colts together, did not win as many games as the Pats did last year.  Neither will be in the playoffs this year.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Why do you guys argue with trolls who are fans of teams that are irrelevant?  The Jets and Colts together, did not win as many games as the Pats did last year.  Neither will be in the playoffs this year.
    Posted by bostatewarrior

I cannot speak for the jets, but if we are to believe the pundits that will be the case for the colts.  I am hoping they are wrong.  I fear they may be right.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

with a video that appears to be shot by someone using a cell phone camera while standing on the moon.
    Posted by shenanigan

You nailed it Shen.  That video was hysterical.  "Let me slow it down for you" he says.  I swear I saw Bin Laden in that frame.  And Glazer quotes the recently dumped Shawn Crable (no axe to gring there) as a character witness!!!

Too funny.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OscarGamble. Show OscarGamble's posts

blah, blah, blah Spygate.
    blah, blah, blah Cheaters.

Beyond tiresome and played out.
    Maybe, after 5 years, you just ought to move on.
    Or don't.
    Your life.
    Honestly, I hope 10 years from now you're still losing sleep and sweating bullets over Spygate.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping.:
    You refer to the Patriots as "cheaters" and say their championships are "tainted". You have no credibility or honesty on the matter and rather show your are a phoney who entirely lacks the integrity you pretend motivates you.   
    Posted by BabeParilli

And you're surprised by this? "The Dog(ggggg)" has no credibility, honesty, or integrity on any matter. I have previously exposed him on numerous occasions here, for the liar and the fraud that he. 

But the clown on ignore, and move on. 

Sections
Shortcuts