Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping.

Underdog please provide the evidence that the Colts didn't pump in crowd noise during their home games.  What's that you say?  The burden of proof is on me to establish that the Colts did what I am accusing them of?  Funny how that works...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping.:
    [QUOTE] How would Walsh know whether or not tapes were used 03-06?
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

So now you know more than somebody who was actually there?

Here's a clue for you. HE MADE THE F'N TAPES.  Do you think possibly he might know if somebody looked at them while he was making them?

Your lack of objectivity on this is pitiful. Your every word is an attempt to spin it. Do you even realize how biased you are?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping. :      And you're surprised by this? "The Dog(ggggg)" has no credibility, honesty, or integrity on any matter.  I have previously exposed him on numerous occasions here, for the liar and the fraud that he.       But the clown on ignore, and move on. 
    Posted by TexasPat[/QUOTE]

Not surprised in the least. I made the thread to grind his dishonest a55 into the ground.

One thing I cannot tolerate is someone acting all righteous and being exactly the opposite.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping. : I wouldn't say describing you for exactly what you are is lashing out. You're just a pathetic little jets fan boy without the slightest shred of integrity as you are the one who lashes out because your team is one of the most pitiful and dysfunctional franchises in the NFL.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

JetMangione actually loves the Patriots, he even admitted it and said that is the reason why he spends all  of his time on this forum instead of a jets forum. He's just one of those guys who always thinks the worst like guliver. Inside he  is always hoping for the best though... If he posted a picture of his room in the basement you would swear that you were looking at the Patriots pro shop, he has wall to wall brady posters, foam fingers, Patriots championship flags..ect..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

The problem is people use the words "cheating" and "rule breaking" synonymously.

They are not the same.
    You can cheat by breaking a rule and you can break a rule without cheating.
    Wearing the wrong color shoes is breaking a rule and finable but it is not cheating.
    Sometimes rules are poorly written and open to interpretation.
    Sometimes rules break other rules.
    There was a case in Texas where all speeding tickets were thrown out because there was a stretch on the highway where the posted speed limit was 50mph and the offenders were sighted.  Turns out there was also law that said the posted speed limit on all highways was to be a minimum of 55mph.
    The rule broke a rule.
    This is similar to what the Pats did.  It seems that going 55 was allowed in most instances but restricted in just one area. 
    Why is this one area prohibited when the others are not?
    Because some pink hat thought an advantage might be gained if doing it from that certain area.  (has that been proven?)
    Is that advantage more than having people in the stands with binoculars relaying signals to the coaches?  That's not prohibited.
    Photos are prohibited too and yet they provide them to the teams.
    So are the coaches tapes.
    There's too much ambiguity with this so-called rule.

If they don't want teams taping in certain places then prohibit it everywhere.
    If a practice is perfectly acceptable in some cases, why not all.

This probably sounds like a bunch of excuses, but on the other hand, sometimes excuses are valid.  Just ask all the folks who had  all their tickets thrown out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Babe, and you have no proof that games weren't affected.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

I have no proof you aren't al Qaeda, but I will adhere to the tenet that one is innocent until proven guilty on that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to "Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping.": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping. : so you are categorically dismissing this?  Posted by UD6[/QUOTE] Bingo. I'd also add that that the tripped player seems to be quite visibly not tripped as he keeps running.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping.:
    [QUOTE]You refer to the Patriots as "cheaters" and say their championships are "tainted". You have no credibility or honesty on the matter and rather show your are a phoney who entirely lacks the integrity you pretend motivates you. I invite you and any other dishonest cretin to put up or shut up your credible evidence to support such accusations here. Your case: You have ZERO proof whatsoever that any tape was EVER used during a game. Our case: We know that Walsh testified tapes were never used the day of the game. The bylaws, operations manual and the memo ALL address the circumstance to be avoided is use of such tapes during that game. None of these documents prohibits taping of opponents signals, and only address locations where such tapes might be accessible during that game. We know Goodell stated this was an "attempt" to circumvent rules. He never said they succeeded. The NFL has concluded no competitive advantage was gained. No Patriots' accomplishments have been affected in any way by the league as a result of any so called violation. The NFL is the authority you point to that made the rules, yet when that authority does not say any accomplishments of the team were "tainted" or call them cheaters, you ignore that authority.  
    Babe, common sense will not rule here. Even though numerous coaches and other NFL persons indicated this was much ado about nothing, those that want to believe this is credible will always use this to place the "*" by the Patriots' record in the 2000's. Simply put, the haters will not let this one die.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Underdog please provide the evidence that the Colts didn't pump in crowd noise during their home games.  What's that you say?  The burden of proof is on me to establish that the Colts did what I am accusing them of?  Funny how that works...
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/21639328/

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping. : So now you know more than somebody who was actually there? Here's a clue for you. HE MADE THE F'N TAPES.  Do you think possibly he might know if somebody looked at them while he was making them? Your lack of objectivity on this is pitiful. Your every word is an attempt to spin it. Do you even realize how biased you are?
    umm - I asked about 03-06.  If I am not mistaken, Walsh was fired in January 03.  He was making tapes for the pats after he was fired? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping.": Bingo. I'd also add that that the tripped player seems to be quite visibly not tripped as he keeps running.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]
    Efforts can fail. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping. : http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/21639328/
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

This is like shooting fish in a barrel ... where do I start?

First, you link to an NBC story, whereas CBS was the network for the game.
    Second, you have the NFL saying what CBS told them happened.  No direct comment from CBS.
    Third, a denial is not proof something didn't occur.

Next time the kid gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar you have to believe him, right?  I mean he denied doing it after all.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping. : http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/21639328/
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

If the distortion couldn't be heard inside the stadium, Why did Kraft complain?
    People in the stadium said they heard it and that there was defiantly noise coming from the speakers.
    Why did they also get accused in 2005?  Was that a broadcast error too?
    Do these broadcast errors only happen to the Colts?
    See how that works.  You, of all people, should understand how that works.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]Babe Parilli friend of Rusty?  LMFAO.  I guess when you are as delusional as Mangione everyone is Rusty.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that didn't make much sense, did it? Does anything Phat Rex/Mangione says make sense? Ever?

He just makes one stupid, unintelligible comment after another. 

The best part is when he denies the Jets (and all other NFL teams) have and were filming the Pats players, sidelines, coaches, etc, on gamedays as part of their video scouting.

Goodell's fears of technology compromising competition should never be left in the hands of 23 year old/$10/hr intern dilspanks like Matt Walsh anyway.

That in itself proves Goodell never understood his own rule and how to enforce it.  If Goodell doidn't have NFL employees checking teams' tapes, just how do we know just what ended up being taped prior to Goodell's reign as commissioner?

We don't!

That's the point that these morons seem to intentionally forget about.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Now we're getting somewhere.  The NFL has never presented any evidence that New England used tapes during a game, never accused New England of using tapes during a game and Goodell has acknowledged that New England had not used tapes during a game.  In addition the NFL has never called any of New England's accomplishments into question.  Despite all of this and without any evidence you still continue to rag on Belichick over this.  Why is the NFL's word good enough for you when it comes to your beloved Colts, but no one else?  You are the worst kind of hypocrite.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I know you Pats fans are all about the legal stuff - unless it involves the pats. 

PCM asked for something and I provided it.  According to what I've read, the Pats asked the NFL to look into it (not CBS), the NFL did, and responded to the patriots request. 

Other than that, I suppose the Pats could have asked their business partner (CBS) themselves and then provided their own findings. 

Here's the thing, you guys continually try to pin things on the colts where external explanations exist (to your liking or not) while at the same time trying to explain the difference between breaking the rules and cheating.  You tell me which looks more valid.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping. :  If the distortion couldn't be heard inside the stadium, Why did Kraft complain? People in the stadium said they heard it and that there was defiantly noise coming from the speakers. Why did they also get accused in 2005?  Was that a broadcast error too? Do these broadcast errors only happen to the Colts? See how that works.  You, of all people, should understand how that works.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

All I can say is that I've been in that stadium when the noise was literally unbearable.  Given the physical construct of that venue it could be ridiculously loud.  It was the same with Market Square arena.  For those reasons, I was disappointed when we built our new stadiums because one of the advantages was taken away.  Both Bankers Life and Lucas Oil are not nearly as loud because the venues are physically much bigger. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Goodell did not say no competitive advantage was ever gained.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

According to wikipedia:

"Goodell, who acknowledged in September 2007 that the tapes gave the Patriots no competitive advantage while the game was underway".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_National_Football_League_videotaping_controversy#cite_note-MistakeStatement-21

If any advantage was gained after the game that is not addressed by either the memo, operations manual or bylaws.

So again you are blasted to smithereens with the actual facts.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]Babe, and you have no proof that games weren't affected.  He violated rules for 6 seasons without being caught as far as we know.  Had the taping not occurred in the first place, there would be no question.  The taping, however, did occur, and we don't know whether or not an advantage was gained.  We do know, however, that he never discontinued the practice until caught and penalized.  I am of the opinion that Belichick doesn't do things for no reason.  Why waste valuable time and resources?      The specific instance was an attempt because it was discovered and dealt with before it could possibly result in an advantage.  It doesn't speak to all of the other times taping took place, against the rules, when an advantage could have been gained.   How would Walsh know whether or not tapes were used 03-06?  He wouldn't. Why would Belichick tape for 6 years if there was no purpose? There was a purpose.  I wish Matt Light all the best.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

First of all, it's false what you continue to babble about here above.  WHat you are saying is, the NFL didn't know what any teams' video coordinators were doing for 3 hours on gameday.  

I find your premise to be inherently ludicrous. 

Even on opening day when Estrella was acosted by Mike Tannenbaum and NFL personnel, why didn't NFL personnel deal with Estrella up front?

You know why? Because no one cares who is filming what as long as the tapes don't leave the machines. That's why. This is also why NFL officials never reported the Jets being shut down at the request of NE in Foxborough in 2006.

Technically, by rule, once a team shuts down the visitor's camera, the home team has to as well so there is no scouting advantages perceived. The home team MUST also PROVIDE a SPECIFIED location that does not include sidelines, coach's booth, etc.

This is where BB was wrong, but it's very very apparent, after reading primary sourced and unnamed accounts, that BB slapped a YELLOW vest on Estrella and sugested he stand out front in the Meadowlands, as a swift little how do ya do, Eric Manboobs with Randy Moss and Wes Welker in tow.

To ignore the rift between Manboob. the Jets and and BB and the Pats in the context is proof that you have an agenda.

Further, the Pats (to this day), amongst other teams, also film a gameday sequence of shots from behind their own bench. It's a behind the scenes look at what happens during the game on gameday. They do this on the road and at home. It's called Pats All Access.

How does the NFL know that those camera crews don't ever capture the opponents' signaling of any kind? They don't!  The tapes don't get checked. They never have! 

Are you this dumb?  

If the NFL had been checking every coordinator's tapes after every game, you'd be correct.  The fact the NFL never broached such a "violation" with any team prior to 2007, proves that Tagliabue saw the rule diffrerently than Goodell. 

You're essentiually saying NFL personnel had no idea that a 23 year old intern might be capturing signals, even accidentally.

Also, why would the NFL allow for college graduates making $10/hr as a conduit for some secretive, mystery advantage?   ISn't the potential for stealing signs always there?  Of course!

If Matt Walsh had filmed the way Dwight Freeney lined up and how his knuckles were placed on the ground or how his leg looked and NE saw this pattern on a tape later on, that's nothing more than scouting.  Period. This is totally legal as was filming signals.

The location is the violation, not the scouting with video. Until I get word from Roger Goodell that there is a quality control process in place to check the proficiency of evert teams' video coordinators, he's full of crap and so are you.

The reason BB or any coach would bring their coordinator on the road was to update scouting on any team they were playing, if deemed necessary. BB might want to look back at anything and everything he asked to be filmed. This could range from how a player looks before a snap, some kind of tendency or yes, signals. 

WHy do you think scouts aren't allowed in to scout the WEEK before their team plays the team their scouting (must be 2 weeks prior)?  You think you're so smart, but you don't even know the rules.

You seem to not know much about this.  Colllege teams implement this and I bet even some high level high school programs use video scouting.  It's still legal today and we as PAts fans have no idea what teams film of our team.

Do not force me to post that Bill Cowher interview again and embarrass you further, as I always do on this topic.   We all know BB Is a master with attention to detail and him crossing his Ts and dotting the Is is WHY BB was doing it, just like any coach.

In 2006 in GB, NE was either blocked from a specified location from the Packers or they didnt' ask for a spot at all, and were shut down. So, why didn't Goodell act then?  Hmm? I'll tell you why:  This has always been handled by NFL personnel. That's why.

The only time ever a team had a beef with the other in terms of minor infraction within a rule was NE messing with Manboobs shutting him down in 2006 in NE and then the Jets taking advantage of a situation, leaking quotes to the media (and possibly tapes), to force Goodell's hand with a venemous anti-Patriots public.

The Jets know how much the media hates BB.  Perfect attempt for them to take a shot.  They did, it worked, Goodell showed little to no spine and here we are 5 years later with mountains of evidence that back BB, not Goodell.

End of story.  

You're just jealous of him as a coach and how great he is, because he's the defensive guy who took down your Colts offense when you were entitled and thought you had it in the bag back in 2003 and 2004. I know your type. I was living around it in Chicago back then.  Had plenty of customers in Indy. I kept quiet and smiled.   Nice people, moron fans.

You lost. Get over it. And you're not correct whatsoever on this topic and nor is Roger Goodell.

He'll never admit it, but he handled it very poorly and created a mess afterwards that actually creates the opportunity for me to bitchslap you again. Hope you enjoy your bitchslappings on this topic.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]I know you Pats fans are all about the legal stuff - unless it involves the pats.  PCM asked for something and I provided it.  According to what I've read, the Pats asked the NFL to look into it (not CBS), the NFL did, and responded to the patriots request.  Other than that, I suppose the Pats could have asked their business partner (CBS) themselves and then provided their own findings.  Here's the thing, you guys continually try to pin things on the colts where external explanations exist (to your liking or not) while at the same time trying to explain the difference between breaking the rules and cheating.  You tell me which looks more valid.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

The problem is, no one would have even brought up noisegate if you weren't in here constantly instigating and calling the Pats cheaters.
    Like I said, what was the explanation for the other accusations of noise.
    If it weren't heard inside the stadium, why did people hear it?
    It's entirely possible that the broadcast had a blip but it's entirely possible the clots were also piping in noise too.
    You constantly bring up other teams accusing the pats of filming (big deal) but ignore that the clots were also accused prior to this.
    Worst kind of hypocrite there is.  Worst kind of instigator there is.  Worst kind of liar there is.  No one will ever take you seriously.
    Consider yourself accused for the umteen hundreth time!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping. : You are right.  Your coaches have your sideline players do that.  Big diff. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/16/patriots-tripping-wall-jets_n_809722.html
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Hmmm.... that pesky word ATTEMPTED. Sorry, no tripping, no rule violation. On the other hand, the story clearly says other teams have made this a practice. I daresay the Colts too? Just because nothing publically came out about them doing it DOESN"T necessarilly mean they didn't join in this practice. 

After all, your "logic" seems fit to use on other teams too. I'm sure that if you had 10 folks in a room and used this story, you'd probably find out that they'd say that the word wS "MAJORITY" of NFL teams.  

I'm aslo sure that, if pulled over by Barnie Fife, Indy's Finest, for "Almost speeding", I'm positive that ypu'd have no problem taking full responsibility, paying the fine/going to traffic school, and having your insurance increase, just for "almost" doing something so horrendous.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping. : What about the games during which they taped but were not caught?
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

"Caught" doing what exactly?  Taking tapes out during games after filming hand signals?

You keep using words like "caught" and "cheat", but why would you plop a chubby 23 year old in a yellow vest in broad daylight if you were attempting to hide something?

You seem to struggle answering this very reasonable question.

Also, in one of the Walsh tapes in the 2001 AFC title game, the Steelers provided Walsh with a perch view ACROSS from their own bench. ESPN showed this particular tape, so it proves the fact that the road team must be provided a specified location.

NFL security after 9/11 can look up there in broad daylight and see Walsh filming. A normal human would come to the conclusion that it's where the road team's otherwise one would think that stadium security would wonder what 1 human is doing in that one spot. Is he a sniper? Is he a terrorist? Who is that guy in a red vest in that spot?

You're a moron on this topic.

Fact is, Goodell had people whispering in his ears after he took office and some of that whispering was to find ways to slow BB and the Pats down. By not allowing the streamlining of scouting with video, was one way to do that.

As we've seen, since their last SB, NE has the highest winning% in the NFL, 2 SB appearances (losses by 4 points or less, in each case in last minute drama by the Giants where it could have gone either way), so this mystery advantage you imply or speak of, alongside what is a complete cheapshot to all the players and coaches who worked hard to earn those accomplishments, makes you look very stupid.

If NE's successes had diminished in the grand scheme, you'd have a leg to stand on, but you don't.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping. : so you are categorically dismissing this? 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

I'll go out on a limb and answer for him and me.... YES
    No credibility whatsoever. Plus, no trip. Toatls up to nothing.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Maybe we don't "move on" because a nontrivial portion of fans from other teams and the media have not and still continue to bring this crap up 5 years later.  I think every Patriots fan inlcuding me is tired of debating this over and over, but I'll be damn3d if I'm just going sit back and let these fools sling $hit around with no opposition.

Sections
Shortcuts