Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping.

In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping. :  If the distortion couldn't be heard inside the stadium, Why did Kraft complain? People in the stadium said they heard it and that there was defiantly noise coming from the speakers. Why did they also get accused in 2005?  Was that a broadcast error too? Do these broadcast errors only happen to the Colts? See how that works.  You, of all people, should understand how that works.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

LIke Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction... only happens to boobz.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping. : Did the NFL investigate whether or not tapes were used in any other games or was it in their best interest to bury the thing? The NFL did investigate whether or not the colts piped noise and determined they did not.  See the difference?  I am betting not.  I don't recall saying the pats championships are tainted.  They may be, but only the pats know that, and I am thinking they are not going to suggest they were.  I don't like Belichick.  He is conniving and a cheater willing to do almost anything for an extra edge.  He's a brilliant coach with a Paranoid Nixonian personality.   Its both because of him that the pats have enjoyed the success they've had and deal with the questions about its validity.  I didn't start this thread, but I give as good as I get.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Ah, yes! I knew if we waited longer we'd get the Indy interpretation of a conspiracy between the Patriots and the NFL. The NFL HAD to bury this by stiffly fining teh team and BB, plus take away a #1 pick. Funny how that never quite shut you up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]I know you Pats fans are all about the legal stuff - unless it involves the pats.  PCM asked for something and I provided it.  According to what I've read, the Pats asked the NFL to look into it (not CBS), the NFL did, and responded to the patriots request.  Other than that, I suppose the Pats could have asked their business partner (CBS) themselves and then provided their own findings.  Here's the thing, you guys continually try to pin things on the colts where external explanations exist (to your liking or not) while at the same time trying to explain the difference between breaking the rules and cheating.  You tell me which looks more valid.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Double standard much? You say Walsh only provided testimony for certain games and then provide evidence about the Colts piping in noise for certain games.

Face it. You have little or no integrity on matters such as this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Honestly, you all need to stop with this ridiculousness.  The NFL is not a court of law.  We don't get to see the proof.  We are not privy to conversations, documents or anything else.  It is dam near a dictatorship.  This is the way the owners, including Bob Kraft, want it.  Bringing up stuff that was resolved years ago, weather it was being punished for violating rules, accusations of piping in sound, tripping, circumventing the cap or whatever other potential atrocities that may have or have not occurred makes everyone look petty, foolish and unable to move on.  It is what it is.  One of the dumbest and most appropriate statements around. This one is better. GET OVER IT.  With every post about how we were wronged or why didn't some other team get in trouble the embarrassment is compounded and we are the laughing stock of the NFL.  Men admit their mistakes and move on.  
    Posted by Bustchise[/QUOTE]

Wronged? I'm not necessarily saying we were wronged or not. I'm saying the team accomplishments aren't tainted nor was the rule infraction cheating.

If lamebrains who choose to claim these erroneous things shutup about it, I won't have to spank their dum basses for it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]Honestly, you all need to stop with this ridiculousness.  The NFL is not a court of law.  We don't get to see the proof.  We are not privy to conversations, documents or anything else.  It is dam near a dictatorship.  This is the way the owners, including Bob Kraft, want it.  Bringing up stuff that was resolved years ago, weather it was being punished for violating rules, accusations of piping in sound, tripping, circumventing the cap or whatever other potential atrocities that may have or have not occurred makes everyone look petty, foolish and unable to move on.  It is what it is.  One of the dumbest and most appropriate statements around. This one is better. GET OVER IT.  With every post about how we were wronged or why didn't some other team get in trouble the embarrassment is compounded and we are the laughing stock of the NFL.  Men admit their mistakes and move on.  
    Posted by Bustchise[/QUOTE]

Stop saying "we". You aren't a PAts fan and you don't speak for them, that's for sure.

Also, we did see some "evidence" of Walsh's and it proved what the intelligent people said in Sept of 2007. Not much on there and they were edited down for postential future scouting use.

If the tapes are edited, which they were, this proves it was scouting related and for future use, which is now different than what any other team was doing.

I (and many others with a brain) called literally every step of the witch hunt. I knew the thing was a farce, the walkthrough was made up, Walsh wanted money and fame out of it, the Moss rumor of him attacking his gf on the weekend of the SB, were all fraudulent claims.

Why?

Becase I am not dumb, naive nor ignorant. And I did my homework.  I take primary sources over heresay and an agenda driven media.  You should too.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

This cheater and tainted stuff come mostly from the weenie fans of our "rivals" that want to try to tear down the Pats so their team doesn't look so bad in comparison. Jets and Colts fans in particular. Notice the Ravens' coach just shot off his mouth. Another wannabe takes a shot at their betters.

Fans of good franchises with pride seldom revert to the low blow. Giants' fans, Packer fans and Steeler fans for instance are less apt to take the cheap shot because they don't feel inferior like jets and Colts fans do. They don't have to try to tear down the legitimate triumphs of another team because they have their own triumphs to brag about.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping. : Babe, common sense will not rule here. Even though numerous coaches and other NFL persons indicated this was much ado about nothing, those that want to believe this is credible will always use this to place the "*" by the Patriots' record in the 2000's. Simply put, the haters will not let this one die.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

I'm not talking about the trolls who take a potshot with the C word. I'm talking to the ones who have the gall to try to intelligently argue the issue when they don't have a leg to stand on. They have no juice, and I'm happy to show them so again and again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Every once in a while I come back here.  Then I read a post or two, and remember why I stopped.  UD6, JetMangione, should be booted for being insulting, low grade trolls.  PERIOD.  No purpose in them being here, its just envy.  Pathetic basement dwelling losers.  I'm out of here, again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]This cheater and tainted stuff come mostly from the weenie fans of our "rivals" that want to try to tear down the Pats so their team doesn't look so bad in comparison. Jets and Colts fans in particular. Notice the Ravens' coach just shot off his mouth. Another wannabe takes a shot at their betters. Fans of good franchises with pride seldom revert to the low blow. Giants' fans, Packer fans and Steeler fans for instance are less apt to take the cheap shot because they don't feel inferior like jets and Colts fans do. They don't have to try to tear down the legitimate triumphs of another team because they have their own triumphs to brag about.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

right because they are jealous that their teams are so bad

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping. : You are right.  Your coaches have your sideline players do that.  Big diff. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/16/patriots-tripping-wall-jets_n_809722.html
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]
    Aren't you a fan of the team that THREW a whole season recently just hoping to get LUCKY?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from beef23. Show beef23's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping. : What about the games during which they taped but were not caught?
    Posted b
    y UD6[/QUO
    are you reffering to giving head

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from beef23. Show beef23's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come here UD6, and get your spygate whipping. : Did the NFL investigate whether or not tapes were used in any other games or was it in their best interest to bury the thing? The NFL did investigate whether or not the colts piped noise and determined they did not.  See the difference?  I am betting not.  I don't recall saying the pats championships are tainted.  They may be, but only the pats know that, and I am thinking they are not going to suggest they were.  I don't like Belichick.  He is conniving and a cheater willing to do almost anything for an extra edge.  He's a brilliant coach with a Paranoid Nixonian personality.   Its both because of him that the pats have enjoyed the success they've had and deal with the questions about its validity.  I didn't start this thread, but I give as good as I get.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]