Come on Browns --Houston LOST!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Come on Browns --Houston LOST!!

Go Pats!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Come on Browns --Houston LOST!!

Go Pats.....I have no clue what to say about the Browns. Other than Ben Watson, who is on that roster?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I hope, but its a very forlorn hope. That Cleveland D wont stop cousin Gomer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

The Browns aren't as bad as you might think.  Weeden looks decent, they have some good receivers and a great young RB in Richardson.  Don't think they beat Denver but they could keep it close.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Houston clinches a bye with a Den loss so that makes it more of a reason to "cheer" for the Browns. If Houston gets a bye, then perhaps its a showdown between the ponies JV and the Texans JV. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

Houston clinches a bye with a Den loss so that makes it more of a reason to "cheer" for the Browns. If Houston gets a bye, then perhaps its a showdown between the ponies JV and the Texans JV. 

I'm not following your logic?  How does it help the Pats if HOU gets a bye?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Houston rest their starters and the Colts rest their starters for next week. Maybe the Colts have a better jv squad? Colts get the win, Pats get a bye. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Okay, it's 14-3 Broncos. I've had enough heart stopping moments for today. I'm rooting for Crennel to coach his team to an upset next week. Go Pats!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Denver up 14-3. Rats.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

denver is already up 14-3, not looking good so far

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Kiss this one goodbye folks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

one thing i am optimistic about is that maybe the broncos will be hurt by playing such cupcake teams every week.....didnt hurt the pats last year so i guess we'll see.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Maybe Houston will lose to Indy next week.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Houston rest their starters and the Colts rest their starters for next week. Maybe the Colts have a better jv squad? Colts get the win, Pats get a bye. 

I'm still not following. If CLE somehow beats DEN, then all the Pats have to do is beat MIA at home to get a bye. What does it matter what happens between HOU and IND?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

The Texans will play to win vs. the Colts JV.

No contest. Houston won't rest anybody becasue they get to rest everybody the next week due to their bye.

Denver has no possibility of losing to Cleveland.

Pats will need to figure out first how to get healthy and rested before the playoffs start for them knowing the Miami game will not make any difference for their position.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

I'm still not following. If CLE somehow beats DEN, then all the Pats have to do is beat MIA at home to get a bye. What does it matter what happens between HOU and IND?

In theory Pats could get the one seed. If Denver loses today, Houston loses next week and Pats win next week then Pats would be one seed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

well it would be nice if they didnt have to travel to denver AND houston to get to the super bowl....thats the gauntlet right there.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Houston is only one game up on the PAts, if they lose next week the Patriots move into 2nd seed over them.

Indy has nothing to play for..they are already in and Houston is playing for a first round bye.

No possible way Houston will lose.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to brazilnut's comment:

In theory Pats could get the one seed. If Denver loses today, Houston loses next week and Pats win next week then Pats would be one seed.

Oh, no wonder I'm not following. What sense does it make that HOU would rest their players and risk losing the one seed? Answer, none. Do you think for a second that they'd risk having to travel to Denver or Foxboro for the AFCCG? No chance.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

Houston is only one game up on the PAts, they lose nest week the Patriots move into 2nd seed over them.

Indy has nothing to play for..they are already in and Houston is playing for a first round bye.

No possible way Houston will lose.

maybe with alot of "LUCK"....if he even plays.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Hou loses to Colts next week--Patriots win  Pats get the number 1 seed. They move ahead of Denver because they already beat Denver. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Hou loses to Colts next week--Patriots win  Pats get the number 1 seed. They move ahead of Denver because they already beat Denver. 

Only if Denver loses one of the two games remaining, and since they are playing Clev and KC, that is unlikely.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Yes, if Denver loses that is. I guess if Denver wins out and HOU loses, then Denver would be the one seed and Pats the two.  We can hope...  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

Only if Denver loses one of the two games remaining, and since they are playing Clev and KC, that is unlikely.

not doubting you but are you sure?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Nevermind, I think I over-thought that a bit. lol. If a miracle happens and Cleveland wins, then none of what I said is really necessary.

Sections
Shortcuts