Comical injury

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Comical injury

^ ya think there was an agenda in that diatribe?  All old news and typical Pats hate with tons of excuses as to why they are the most successful franchise this side of 2000.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCurtainStainer. Show TheCurtainStainer's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

^ ya think there was an agenda in that diatribe?  All old news and typical Pats hate with tons of excuses as to why they are the most successful franchise this side of 2000.

How about since '07?  What will be YOUR excuse when they mess the bed--again--in the post season?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Hey...  If you believe in karma, how'd the football gods react to your team cheating the system by tanking their season last year to get #1 pick...?

That bad karma will follow you and luck for a long time.  This game was humiliation #1.  Get used to it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Tankgate, buddy...  It won't go away.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

At least they'll get to the postseason with a shot to win it.  Don't kid yourself with this post, most Pats fans realise just how lucky we are to have a good team to watch year in and year out.  Your attempt to get a rise out of Pats fans in order to mask the inadequacies of your team is comical.   

You are no Colts fan, nice try Hess/Leon/TCS.  New name, same m.o., same envy.  BB isn't coming back to NY, put it behind you and get on with life. 

Cue the Dionne Warwick

Walk on by

buh buh buh buh buh

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Were you this whining like this when the Jets beat the Colts 35-9?Or are you just frustrated that once Indianapolis played a REAL football team,the Pats took their lunch money along with your hopes and dreams of rooting for a team that might be decent in the postseason?Bring your silly little hate here and get it out of your system,we Pats fans understand.When you're a fan of an elite,dominate team,you see a lot of it.  

Maybe someday the Colts will contend again,but until then,just be happy that your team is a good little 2nd tier team for now.And remember,it could be worse,you could be a Jets fan. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rbetourne. Show rbetourne's posts

CurtainStainer----what do the circus and Tom Brady have in common?  That's right--they both have three rings--last time I checked you only have 1.  And that was only aided and abetted by your cheating GM who changed the rules to benefit his team because he was the head of the rules committee.  So, don't try and say your team isn't "stain" free when it comes to driven snow.  Apparently you don't watch much of the NFL----teams come back from 3 touchdowns down ---oh wait, didn't your team do that on Monday Night against the Bucs once?  Wasn't our fault your QB threw 2 pick sixes (well, maybe it was our fault).  If you guys threw up the red flag by running the ball for the rest of the 4th quarter--we would have done the same.  This isn't T-ball---they actually keep score in the NFL.  But, do us a favor and beat the Texans at least once

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Grow up, you sniveling little twit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Comical iStory

Karma is your #1 draft pick, achieved by tanking the 2011 season, being #1 in picks this year

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

I think Im gonna have a turkey club for lunch today.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

I will have a BLT with a nice cold nasty gansett

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSalmon. Show TheSalmon's posts

In response to TheCurtainStainer's comment:

You whacky Narragansett swilling chowds never learn.  You sell the Babe and go 86 years without a title.  The PatsyBoyz have a nice little run in the early 2000s attained only by by cheating, pissing off the Football Gods and ensuring that Tommy Wuss retires without another ring.  You love hating the Colts because they have owned you of late (ok, not since #18 rode out of town), but instead of being decent and reasonable about it, instead of letting bygones be bygones, instead of embracing the best feel good story in the NFL this season--a bunch of young guys playing their guts out for their stricken coach--your petulent, immature child coach once again lets his festering resentment for the Colts rule his decisions (can you say 4th and 1?), leaving the entire starting lineup in the game until the last tick, attempting to embarrass the Colts' rookie phenom and the rest of their very young team.  He's probably disappointed the Patsies didn't score 75.  That is when those same Football Gods winked at each other and decided to throw a little New England Karma at you fools.  They said to each other, "Hey, they want to leave Gronkowski in until the end of the game?  Guess they'll just have to pay."  And lastly, as bad as the beatdown was, well, you'd better enjoy it.  Like a big brother bullying his growing younger sibling, you saw signs of what was to come.  And as Tommy Boy fades away into oblivion, there will be a new kid, smiling and remembering his first trip to Foxborough as he dons his fifth ring.  When Tommy retires without another ring, will y'all remember this night?  The night that BB was more intent on embarrasing the Colts than being smart and taking out his starters with a 25 point lead late in the 4th?  Just add it to the cloud of bad karma surrounding this team.  

8 year olds, dude.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to TheCurtainStainer's comment:

You whacky Narragansett swilling chowds never learn.  You sell the Babe and go 86 years without a title.  The PatsyBoyz have a nice little run in the early 2000s attained only by by cheating, pissing off the Football Gods and ensuring that Tommy Wuss retires without another ring.  You love hating the Colts because they have owned you of late (ok, not since #18 rode out of town), but instead of being decent and reasonable about it, instead of letting bygones be bygones, instead of embracing the best feel good story in the NFL this season--a bunch of young guys playing their guts out for their stricken coach--your petulent, immature child coach once again lets his festering resentment for the Colts rule his decisions (can you say 4th and 1?), leaving the entire starting lineup in the game until the last tick, attempting to embarrass the Colts' rookie phenom and the rest of their very young team.  He's probably disappointed the Patsies didn't score 75.  That is when those same Football Gods winked at each other and decided to throw a little New England Karma at you fools.  They said to each other, "Hey, they want to leave Gronkowski in until the end of the game?  Guess they'll just have to pay."  And lastly, as bad as the beatdown was, well, you'd better enjoy it.  Like a big brother bullying his growing younger sibling, you saw signs of what was to come.  And as Tommy Boy fades away into oblivion, there will be a new kid, smiling and remembering his first trip to Foxborough as he dons his fifth ring.  When Tommy retires without another ring, will y'all remember this night?  The night that BB was more intent on embarrasing the Colts than being smart and taking out his starters with a 25 point lead late in the 4th?  Just add it to the cloud of bad karma surrounding this team.  

"Hi everybody, I'm Joe "I hate The Patriots" Loser. Please to meet you. I don't have anything important going on in my life so I thought I would just come to BDC and say some worthless crap about the New England Patriots. I will be posting some more nonsense when and if they lose a game." 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

I went with the chicken kabob.  No gansett at this particular establishment but I was thinking about it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

You're here ranting because we're wildly successful, congratulations, you've just proven how pathetic that curtain stain of a town you live in is.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I thought for sure he was going to talk about the back up QB tripping over himslef in the endzone and hurting his shoulder when nobody touched him. Now that was funny!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I've known some curtain stains that had more character than this guy.  But yeah, about that Haffenreffer a/k/a Green Death as I recall?  That was some hardy brew, I remember the algae or whatever it was in the bottom of the bottles. Hangover much?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Where did you come up with the name Curtin Stainer?  Ummmmm...No....forget I asked!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Heffenwreckers, wow, been a long time! Every beer should come with a puzzle under the cap!

Sections
Shortcuts