comin around

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

comin around

Say what you want but, Derrick Burgess is comin around at the right time. TBC is putting consistent pressure on opposing QB'S. This without Wilfork and Warren. Much improvement needed, but the Defense looks better last 2 games,without much help from the Offense

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: comin around

Im really liking Burgess.  He will def be back.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Bills o-line stinks.

I'll give him more credit if he can do anything against Jacksonville's young and talented (albeit inexperienced and inconsistent) tackles next week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

In Response to Re: comin around:
    [QUOTE]Bills o-line stinks. I'll give him more credit if he can do anything against Jacksonville's young and talented (albeit inexperienced and inconsistent) tackles next week.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]I,m just saying look at the last two games. If TBC and Burgess can provide pressure like they did today, with Wilfork and Warren stuffing the Run. I like our chances in the Playoffs. No fear of facing Indy again in Indy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Bills o-line stinks. I'll give him more credit if he can do anything against Jacksonville's young and talented (albeit inexperienced and inconsistent) tackles next week.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I don't think Jax will put up much of a fight in Foxborough. The winds just went of of their sails last Thursday night. They played a perfect game until Garrad starting getting anxiety attacks and starting throwing the ball like crap and finallt that interception 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: comin around : I,m just saying look at the last two games. If TBC and Burgess can provide pressure like they did today, with Wilfork and Warren stuffing the Run. I like our chances in the Playoffs. No fear of facing Indy again in Indy.
    Posted by patriots44[/QUOTE]

I'm just saying that Derrick Burgess NEVER gets the sack against Matt Moore unless Moore leaves the pocket and runs into Burgess' arms.

He deserves NO credit for that sack - he was NEVER getting by that tackle on his own.  Matt Moore literally left a clean pocket to run around the tackle and undermine his own blocking.  Burgess has NOTHING.

And today - the Bills have one of the worst offensive lines in the league.

When Burgess goes up against real men (like Michael Oher of the Ravens) he gets put on his a*s*s almost every play.

He's not coming around anything.  As much trouble as he's caused, I think Adalius Thomas deserves a chance to show what he can do - at least I know Thomas has the talent to be able to outmuscle or outrun a tackle.   Burgess is too slow to speed rush and too weak to bull rush.  He's useless.

I can only hope Burgess proves me wrong.

TBC is alright, though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: comin around : I'm just saying that Derrick Burgess NEVER gets the sack against Matt Moore unless Moore leaves the pocket and runs into Burgess' arms. He deserves NO credit for that sack - he was NEVER getting by that tackle on his own.  Matt Moore literally left a clean pocket to run around the tackle and undermine his own blocking.  Burgess has NOTHING. And today - the Bills have one of the worst offensive lines in the league. When Burgess goes up against real men (like Michael Oher of the Ravens) he gets put on his a*s*s almost every play. He's not coming around anything.  As much trouble as he's caused, I think Adalius Thomas deserves a chance to show what he can do - at least I know Thomas has the talent to be able to outmuscle or outrun a tackle.   Burgess is too slow to speed rush and too weak to bull rush.  He's useless. I can only hope Burgess proves me wrong. TBC is alright, though.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]Burgess is also making plays down the line he finally looks comfortable in this Defense. I'm not happy about the 3rd rounder we gave up, or his overall production this year.But getting better. Wilhite finally makes a play on the ball. The Offense needs to score more the play calling is an embarrassment. Basically no play action to speak of.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

I wish we drafted Mathews or Maulaga over Brace and Chung

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]I wish we drafted Mathews or Maulaga over Brace and Chung
    Posted by patriots44[/QUOTE]

Yea, a rush linebacker would have been nice...  I wouldn't have minded Matthews, but it might have been at the expense of Butler

I thought Tyrone McKenzie was either going to bump Guyton outside or compete with Woods.

I don't think Maualuga is disciplined enough for the Pats' system, though.  He's good for the Bengals' system where he's often asked to blitz like a mad man or else he's only required to roam and make plays, but the Pats ask players to do a very specific, very strict assignment with little leeway.  I don't think he would have done well in a situation like that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I think Burgess can do some things.  When they were getting pushed around on that first drive, I was sure we were in trouble.  Then they started that walking around no set type front and suddenly, you could see we had something there.  One play, i think we had 5 guys in the backfield with a hand on Fitzpatrick.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ehop14. Show Ehop14's posts

I think that the Pats should try Burgess at OLB and put Thomas on the line now this head is back on straight... Matthews would've been nice, though.