comment if u hate the jets more than any team EVER!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from the17thpresident. Show the17thpresident's posts

comment if u hate the jets more than any team EVER!

im sorry. i just absolutly hate the jets, more than the colts, steelers, giants, raiders, and the 1970s dolphins bitter RB morris....it is so nice to beat them...and i hope they go 2-14 so i can laugh hard...they should be 1-4. f&ck everyone that has ever been a jet and everyone that is and will be a jet....except woodhead lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: comment if u hate the jets more than any team EVER!

Nah. Still dislike the Colts more....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I hate the Raiders more since Jack Tatum and the bad Pass Int call. Did want them to wind today next week can go back to hating them

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

In Response to comment if u hate the jets more than any team EVER!:
    im sorry. i just absolutly hate the jets, more than the colts, steelers, giants, raiders, and the 1970s dolphins bitter RB morris....it is so nice to beat them...and i hope they go 2-14 so i can laugh hard...they should be 1-4. f&ck everyone that has ever been a jet and everyone that is and will be a jet....except woodhead lol
    Posted by the17thpresident

Agreed, they are the biggest a-holes in football right now.  As much as I hate the Colts, they are so pathetic this year, they have become irrelavant. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Tough matchup with the mid-decade colts....but I'd go with the current Jets, cannot stand them

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

I hear yah 17th, I can handle losing on occasion but not to them, it's the one team we need to beat or i am depressed for months, fat loud mouthed coach and mouthy bunch of yappers on that team, I will be happy for a long time to put them in a minus 3 hole.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Hate the Jets!
    Every thing about them.  Their big mouths, big attitudes, big coach and big azz loser fans.
    Did I leave any thing big out?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I hate the Jets more than anybody in the NFL.  Beating that overrated bunch of loudmouth punks was just beautiful today.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

In Response to comment if u hate the jets more than any team EVER!:
    Posted by the17thpresident

No doubt , my feelings exactly. I dislike the jets more than anyone else , by far. We need to appreciate this win for a day or two while the team gets ready for Dallas.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

signed

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

definitely the jets

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Oh, JETS all the way.  Clots won't be anything much from here on.  Peyton may get back on the field, but he is ONE hard hit from retirement.. its over.  Plus, they talked less.  The Jests don't shut up win, lose, or draw.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Hate is a strong word for such a pathetic franchise.  I'd say they're more becoming of pity.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: comment if u hate the jets more than any team EVER!:
    Hate is a strong word for such a pathetic franchise.  I'd say they're more becoming of pity.  
    Posted by themightypatriotz

Well said....They have been a sorry franchise for many years.....Sadly the have been going through denial forever...."We are going to win the SB this year!"  The only mantra that keeps them going.... : (

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Colt pitty... wow I almost had some, but I'm better now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

They're right up there, no doubt.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'd say Pittsburgh...when Cordell Stewart was there and Hines Ward was in his prime. Manning and the Colts. Mike Martz and the Rams. The Cowboys. The Jets currently may be worse than them all, except for the fact that they're not as good as any of them.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

The Don Shula Dolphins were despicable back in the day. He was on the competition comitee back then and it seemed like the Pats were always getting jobbed by the Refs back then. The Pats could never win in the Orange bowl and the Pats were never respected as a rival. The AFC championship victory in the Orange bowl back in 1985 is still my favorite Pats game ever. Everyone wanted Bears vs Miami rematch and no one thought the Pats had a chance. They did not just win they crushed them. After the Dolphins celebrated the Pats super bowl loss a few years ago it reminded me why I hated them so much.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Hate the Jets...  Nothing worse than someone thinking they are better than they actually are.  Feels good to put them back in place.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Jets by a mile... a LONG mile...

Nobody even comes close for me..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: comment if u hate the jets more than any team EVER!:
     The Don Shula Dolphins were despicable back in the day. He was on the competition comitee back then and it seemed like the Pats were always getting jobbed by the Refs back then. The Pats could never win in the Orange bowl and the Pats were never respected as a rival. The AFC championship victory in the Orange bowl back in 1985 is still my favorite Pats game ever. Everyone wanted Bears vs Miami rematch and no one thought the Pats had a chance. They did not just win they crushed them. After the Dolphins celebrated the Pats super bowl loss a few years ago it reminded me why I hated them so much.
    Posted by ccnsd

Yep you're right I remember those days, makes me enjoy the Dolphin's demise even more now that I think about it. Sweet. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'm afraid you are giving the jets far too much consideration. By hating them you give meaning to their existence. Better to occasionally notice them like you notice any pestilence, such as mildew in your shower for instance. They would much prefer you hate them than just consider them what they are -one of life's unsavory nuisances.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Ryan adds the ingredient that just makes me throw up.  Yes , always hated them but now more than the Colts.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Not really.  This decade, they've been a bit of a running joke like the Washington Generals versus the Harlem Globetrotters.  Its partly because they make fundamental talent selection errors. 

The Yankees are no fair, outspending other teams 10 to 1.  It's good to see them choke.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

I hate the Yets more then any other team in football.

30-21, booyah!

Sections
Shortcuts