Commie, Laz, Rusty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Commie, Laz, Rusty

Sorry guys. Every time I take you off ignore, I read one of your posts, and put you right back on ignore. Oh well

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Commie, Laz, Rusty

Lol quite an insult to Laz to lump him in with commy and rust! With Laz do like I do, read the first and last line and skip everything else lol Jk Laz!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I've always wondered how many people have me on ignore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lol quite an insult to Laz to lump him in with commy and rust! With Laz do like I do, read the first and last line and skip everything else lol Jk Laz!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

[/QUOTE]

Lol! That's what I do when watching the NBA...I watch the first 2 minutes and then the last 2...I miss nothing.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

My oh my-  Some non-expressive please-forget-me-not Guy named rkarp...has authored a post dedicated to shaming me in to befitting his "My Acceptable Personal Interest" Doctrine....yugh hope I'm not in some group now- 

Oup, oup=I am.  Woe is myself...woe, woe.  Mirror-mirror-woe.  rkarp in the Boston Globe's subsection of sports in the subsection of the Patriots forum subsection...Has toppled my globe.  The earth...the earth.  Humanity...all that other stuff=woe......and woe.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Here's the thing:  If you don't find either  1 grain of wit, or creative spark of minor intrigue, or novel reflection from some previously unvoiced viewpoint, From my stuff...Ever, and ever?  =Then By ALL Means...pl-eeease Ignore Me.  Ignore Me and Ignore Me tomorrow and the next day, and that inevitable day that comes after that.  That is all.  You have shown the ever-changing independence within continually not-needing-needing-not-needing me...  Stay strong.  I'll just keep you off ignore and keep reading your posts and going, "mm".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Umm, excuse me? I don't think Commie or Laz are very articulate, knowledgeable or rational."

Well, don't overrate yourself for starters. I'll give you two out of three. Articulate - 10, Football knowledge, 10, up there with the best of them. Rational - 5, your irrational hatred of Brady hurts your overall positive score (which does not mean many of your criticisms of him aren't valid, aside from blaming things on his marriage and pretending he has seized control of the offense from Belichick, who would never allow that). Oh, and the childish namecalling and bullying of certain posters, not so great.

Few fans are rational, the best we can do is acknowledge our subjectivity, that probably blows your mind a little but that's how it is. Example I am a bit irrational in my irritation with fans I consider homers, and I hate fans of other teams in here (well, not by definition but the fans of other teams we have in here right now are insufferable). 

As for Commie he's a genuine Boston sports fan and a good dude, though I argue with him a lot and his man crush on Cowherdus Jabronis is tiresome. Commie runs a a bit hot and gets caught up in the moment sometimes, but there's worse things than passion. The hip hop personas and management of multiple screen names while pretending otherwise is tiresome.

Like some of the tattooed hipsters I know, Commie is smarter than his persona. Watch him sometimes, he'll slip out of it and he can actually write rather well.

Laz I can't comment on really but I don't have any of you three on ignore, he's a creative dude and I don't always follow him but enjoy his originality. 

In fact I have no one on ignore right now, which is unusual for me. I would have UD6 and Milehigh/Meadowland on ignore but I'm determined to persuade them to leave the forum for good. Yeah, not very rational. But worth a shot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

WAIT!  1 last thing-  And this is NOT an "out".  I am no worm, rat, nor phink...  Merely trying to bring grace to this thread.  MODS-  You are DA BOMB!!  =Just noticed why my posts have a big space in between P1 & P2.  -Youuu wrapped my name around so as not to interfere with the post's read as it did previously. 

I   Matter.   mmm-hmm

See I hate the fates...but we are very regular acquaintances, And this is how this stuff <so I'm told, so I'm told> works.  I  matter.  >showwwn.

Mods if you take this in any undertone to rail on rkarp...I WILL remove this, and thus all respect for you.  Ya'all know me...and I ain't no yella-belly-in-tarnash'ion.  Keepin' it real.    ALLL    DAYYYY    long

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Umm, excuse me? I don't think Commie or Laz are very articulate, knowledgeable or rational."

Well, don't overrate yourself for starters. I'll give you two out of three. Articulate - 10, Football knowledge, 10, up there with the best of them. Rational - 5, your irrational hatred of Brady hurts your overall positive score (which does not mean many of your criticisms of him aren't valid, aside from blaming things on his marriage and pretending he has seized control of the offense from Belichick, who would never allow that). Oh, and the childish namecalling and bullying of certain posters, not so great.

Few fans are rational, the best we can do is acknowledge our subjectivity, that probably blows your mind a little but that's how it is. Example I am a bit irrational in my irritation with fans I consider homers, and I hate fans of other teams in here (well, not by definition but the fans of other teams we have in here right now are insufferable). 

As for Commie he's a genuine Boston sports fan and a good dude, though I argue with him a lot and his man crush on Cowherdus Jabronis is tiresome. Commie runs a a bit hot and gets caught up in the moment sometimes, but there's worse things than passion. The hip hop personas and management of multiple screen names while pretending otherwise is tiresome.

Like some of the tattooed hipsters I know, Commie is smarter than his persona. Watch him sometimes, he'll slip out of it and he can actually write rather well.

Laz I can't comment on really but I don't have any of you three on ignore, he's a creative dude and I don't always follow him but enjoy his originality. 

In fact I have no one on ignore right now, which is unusual for me. I would have UD6 and Milehigh/Meadowland on ignore but I'm determined to persuade them to leave the forum for good. Yeah, not very rational. But worth a shot.

[/QUOTE]

Why is it you think only I "bully" or use "childish" namecalling?  It's beyond strange. Quite clearly, my enemies here also engage in that and actually are the ones who start it.

Face it, their insecurity stems from their very unhealthy man lust for Brady and my honesty about how mediocre or shockingly poor he's been since 2007 in the postseason.

I refuse to be a disingenuous homer turd who gets wet over looking at Brady on a football field.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I don't understand these posts where someone feels the need to let everyone know he has someone else on ignore.  What's the point?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

How was Shakori  Rusty.  I got tied up with family stuff and didn't get there even for a day Who did you see who was good?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:
    [QUOTE]

WAIT!  1 last thing-  And this is NOT an "out".  I am no worm, rat, nor phink...  Merely trying to bring grace to this thread.  MODS-  You are DA BOMB!!  =Just noticed why my posts have a big space in between P1 & P2.  -Youuu wrapped my name around so as not to interfere with the post's read as it did previously. 

I   Matter.   mmm-hmm

See I hate the fates...but we are very regular acquaintances, And this is how this stuff <so I'm told, so I'm told> works.  I  matter.  >showwwn.

Mods if you take this in any undertone to rail on rkarp...I WILL remove this, and thus all respect for you.  Ya'all know me...and I ain't no yella-belly-in-tarnash'ion.  Keepin' it real.    ALLL    DAYYYY    long

[/QUOTE]

I think you'st should visit a Hunter S Thompson sight or possibly a Timothy Leary site for from what I read from your post although  illogical and morose albeit  inconclusive to the project at hand--therefore all willing suspects please clean out your closets and let the dust settle so as the rest can find some peace in the discussion at hand which happens to be the Patriots--or if prefferred find the means to interprete the afforementionind in any shape or form that fits your fancy----I have finally decoded Laz's language and can now speak his gibberish-yeah!!! BTW dude I'd like what your on!!! Sorry but you are a genius unto yourself

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

Say what you want about Rusty but he speaks the English language and has the right to his opinions? As for the Laz "ONE", not sure what the hell he is on? But i would be willing to try it, cause it sounds like its a pretty far out trip?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

Everyone!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm sure Rusty is ignored plenty in real life.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I hate every single one of yous... 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Bradysgirlforreal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Say what you want about Rusty but he speaks the English language and has the right to his opinions? As for the Laz "ONE", not sure what the hell he is on? But i would be willing to try it, cause it sounds like its a pretty far out trip?

[/QUOTE]

LOl!

Personally sometimes I like reading his stuff - if you're relaxed enough you can figure it out - I call the guy Rainman, because you know there is some sort of rambling code/formula that both he and the reader need to decipher.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How was Shakori  Rusty.  I got tied up with family stuff and didn't get there even for a day Who did you see who was good?

[/QUOTE]

Actually, it was widely disappointing due to all the rain.  Ben Sollee was good again and we caught a couple Donna and the Buffalo sets as well (one with Preston Frank) as we all as the Dirty Dozen, the latter I've never seen before and have wanted to for years.

But, after Thurs night, it was pretty much a wash due to all the rain.  We packed up Sat morn and just headed back out for the day on Sunday which was much nicer.  Not totally sure who we saw on Sunday as we just relaxed in chairs at the main stage and enjoyed the weather. There were a couple of bands from Africa that did different things like some funk, hip hop stuff and the traditional African music.  Interesting anyway.

Basically, it was like a mini Woodstock with mud everywhere.

Will likely go again in October when the crew gets together when it's less likely to rain and we get those stellar 72 degree days with all blue skies.

The place is still first class, though.  Smiling hippies greet you on the way in, ice and firewood delivery to your site, clean potties, not over-crowded, top notch organic food tents, and plenty of people watching. Also, it's wide open so you can walk around and do whatever with no cops or anything.  Best festival in the southeast in my opinion even if not bringing in headlining bands. The bang for the buck and overall experience is 10 bell.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am going with 0... I'd be surprised if you were on ignore.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

After reading the post I was about to add I found it so worthless that I put myself on Ignore.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Thought I would give a quick check on this...

Laz still hallucinating (no surprise), Commie posting things straight out of his azz (expected) and Russell's post deleted by the mods (tears) 

oh well

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

MB you post good info and things of interest to football fans and Pats fans. Why would anyone have you on ignore.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't understand these posts where someone feels the need to let everyone know he has someone else on ignore.  What's the point?

[/QUOTE]

Because BDC does not list who started the post. Every now and then I take them off ignore and there's Commies nonsense or Laz's drug induced gibberish.

selfishly, I enjoy throwing the high hard ones Russell's way every now and then. He needs to be pushed off the plate and not get comfortable here. Every now and then it's amusing to bludgeon him.