Commie, Laz, Rusty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: Commie, Laz, Rusty

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't understand these posts where someone feels the need to let everyone know he has someone else on ignore.  What's the point?

[/QUOTE]

Because BDC does not list who started the post. Every now and then I take them off ignore and there's Commies nonsense or Laz's drug induced gibberish.

selfishly, I enjoy throwing the high hard ones Russell's way every now and then. He needs to be pushed off the plate and not get comfortable here. Every now and then it's amusing to bludgeon him. 

[/QUOTE]

I have to admit that I do miss the "Post Started By" feature.  

Commie is easy to spot just by title alone.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Take a day off and the place is...THE SAME!!!

Peace Y'all!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

g zuss  everytime I go to a post it   goes to add a post, wont go to home, have to scroll up  .  I mean come on  is this so difficult to fix?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

After reading the post I was about to add I found it so worthless that I put myself on Ignore.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Now THAT is the post of the week! Very funny! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I refuse to be a disingenuous homer turd who gets wet over looking at Brady on a football field.

[/QUOTE]

Instead, you are a disingenuous homer turd who gets wet over looking at Belichick on a football field.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I refuse to be a disingenuous homer turd who gets wet over looking at Brady on a football field.

[/QUOTE]

Instead, you are a disingenuous homer turd who gets wet over looking at Belichick on a football field.

[/QUOTE]

Nope.  I just know for a fact Brady himself being who he is, in the environment he's been provided by BB, would not be the Brady he's come to be without BB.

It's that simple.

BB can't throw the football or make decisions for the QB on the field. That's up to Brady to do that.

You and others are not real Pats fans if you cannot admit Brady has been mediocre or subpar overall in the postseason since 2007.  It's that simple yet again. By you and others not admitting that as an adult, you show not only your immaturity but an apparent man lust for Brady that is all on you, not anyone else.

Leave the board.

Only real fans should be posting here. You're not one of them.  You're a turd who may very well be related to Jacobs.

Note the difference between how Iginla plays as compared to Jagr in Julien's system yet, dribbly?

lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've always wondered how many people have me on ignore.

[/QUOTE]

When I thought you were Paul Perrillo I did...then you told me you otherwise and I put you off ignore. lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Nope.  I just know for a fact Brady himself being who he is, in the environment he's been provided by BB, would not be the Brady he's come to be without BB.

It's that simple.

BB can't throw the football or make decisions for the QB on the field. That's up to Brady to do that.

You and others are not real Pats fans if you cannot admit Brady has been mediocre or subpar overall in the postseason since 2007.  It's that simple yet again. By you and others not admitting that as an adult, you show not only your immaturity but an apparent man lust for Brady that is all on you, not anyone else.

Leave the board.

Only real fans should be posting here. You're not one of them.  You're a turd who may very well be related to Jacobs.

Note the difference between how Iginla plays as compared to Jagr in Julien's system yet, dribbly?

lol

[object HTMLDivElement]

You know NOTHING for a fact. 

BB puts the soldiers on the field.  If they fail, he fails.  It's on him and him alone!

TB was a winning QB before you ever knew who he was.  BB was losing games with his bottom feeder pass D, for the jest, as a coordinator, in 98/99 while TB was setting records in the Big 10, and finishing at or near the top in every major category.  TB is just a winner and long before bb was lucky enough to pick him in the draft.  It's a shame bb has hampered him with some of the worst D's to walk on a field and the worst passing D to ever play in a SB.

Without TB and with the most pathetic D's in the past 6 years, BB doesn't sniff a play-off.  That's a fact.

TOM BRADY
    Appearances on Leaderboards, Awards, and Honors
    Data Coverage ▪ Minimum Stat Requirements
    Pass Completions
    1998 Big Ten 200 (3rd)
    1999 Big Ten 180 (3rd)

Pass Attempts
    1998 Big Ten 323 (4th)
    1999 Big Ten 295 (4th)

Pass Completion Percentage
    1998 NCAA 61.9 (10th)
    1998 Big Ten 61.9 (2nd)
    1999 Big Ten 61.0 (1st)

Passing Yards
    1998 Big Ten 2427 (4th)
    1999 Big Ten 2217 (4th)
    Passing Yards Per Attempt
    1998 Big Ten 7.5 (2nd)
    1999 Big Ten 7.5 (4th)

Adjusted Passing Yards Per Attempt
    1998 Big Ten 7.0 (3rd)
    1999 Big Ten 7.7 (2nd)

Passing Touchdowns
    1998 Big Ten 14 (4th)
    1999 Big Ten 16 (5th)

Passing Interceptions
    1998 Big Ten 10 (5th)
    1999 Big Ten 6 (8th)
    Passing Efficiency Rating
    1998 Big Ten 133.1 (3rd)
    1999 Big Ten 138.0 (1st)

Total Plays
    1998 Big Ten 377 (6th)
    1999 Big Ten 329 (8th)

Total Yards
    1998 Big Ten 2322 (5th)
    1999 Big Ten 2186 (5th)

Total Touchdowns
    1998 Big Ten 16 (4th)
    1999 Big Ten 17 (7th)

bb's record pre TB = 1, 11 win season.(all 7 or under all sub .500)

bb's record with TB, 11 seasons with 11 or more wins. ( never a sub .500 season)

In fact, looking at defensive and offensive stats as a HC, the majority of bb's D's have been on the wrong side of mediocre and the same with the O's until TB came on board.  Offense, progressively better and defense progressively worse.  Amazing!

You do the math.

Now, wet yourself over that!  Trombone

Leave the board until you actually learn the game and find out how to at least, act human, even if you're not!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Wow, Pez bludgeons Russell. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Why cant we all agree its alittle on both sides of the ball? Yes brady hasnt been prefect in post season ,but then niether has the defense.I will not put blame on 2 super bowl loses on Brady when Pats had the lead and defense couldnt stop the other offense in final seconds .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why cant we all agree its alittle on both sides of the ball? Yes brady hasnt been prefect in post season ,but then niether has the defense.I will not put blame on 2 super bowl loses on Brady when Pats had the lead and defense couldnt stop the other offense in final seconds .

[/QUOTE]

They don't even concede Brady has responsibility. They purposely ignore Brady as the leader and supposed GOAT out of embarrassment, apparently. I am embarrassed and admit it.  Most REAL Pats fans do at this point. It's not like it's a one off thing here or there. He's made it an annual tradition.  There is no way he''s that great if he can't get to 20 points or more in this era even without ALl Star weaponry. No way.  I get he's older, but what about 2007, 2010 or even 2011, which is now 3 seasons ago?  He was still in his prime in those years.

I want to know why a media darling like Brady, every single regular season, gets away with it for 14 or 17 points in a playoff game when everyone and their mother knows 99% of the time in this league, that it's not enough points to win games???

I'd be mad at the D more so if I knew they underachieved or played like crap allowing 25 points or more every postseason game and the offense scoring 20 or more every time. It just isn't the case.  That's a fact.

Now, this D is loaded beyond all belief, or at least will be when they take the field in Sept and Brady will be sucking his thumb in January again masquerading as this supposed "GOAT" QB with the trophy wife from Brazil who snipped his nuts off a long time ago.

Revis will be wondering why on earth he chose to come here after a 2 INT AFC title game and confused look on Brady's face for 3 qtrs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Dougie your missing the point here .Both sides of the ball are to blame ,but imo more on the D with giving up big plays at crucial momets in games.Now that doesn't take away from the offesives mistakes .We will see where this years offense stands 2nd yr receivers stand and the upgrades on defense stands.I look at results during the season and not just names that the pats picked up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re Brady- if he is so horrible a QB, why won't the GM or the coach replace him? They won 10 games with Cassell and he wasn't offered a contract. They drafted Mallett, a first round talent and gave him 3rd round money. Yet he hasn't sniffed the field. Why won't they get rid of Brady if he is so bad?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

Dougie your missing the point here .Both sides of the ball are to blame ,but imo more on the D with giving up big plays at crucial momets in games.Now that doesn't take away from the offesives mistakes .We will see where this years offense stands 2nd yr receivers stand and the upgrades on defense stands.I look at results during the season and not just names that the pats picked up.

[/QUOTE]

NO

I am not missing the point at all. The decision was made to invest more in Brady and the offensive pieces around him. Minus 2009, he had it all minus an injury to Gronk.  But that alone should not cause Brady to meltdown or be completely indifferent come that January afternoon. He quits or doesn't care. I am not sure how else to describe it.

It's like if he's not shredding a D, he's not interested in battling.

VERY CLEARLY, the offense was the more powerful side of the bar but in each of these postseasons the offense has wildly underachieved. Meanwhile, the D, while not good enough at times, battled and at times overachieved either not having enough talent or being depleted with untimely injuries to the starters.

In SB 46, the looks on Wilfork, Warren and Ellis's faces said it all when Welkie dropped the high throw from Brady.

I will never forget that shot on the sidelines. It was exactly my reaction, like: "What else does the D  have to do besides hold to under 14 points through the game?"

It's embarrassing for any Pats fan to be ok with a Brady led offense to dribble out 14 or 17 points and act like that is sufficient or acceptable to win.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

NO

I am not missing the point at all. The decision was made to invest more in Brady and the offensive pieces around him. Minus 2009, he had it all minus an injury to Gronk.  But that alone should not cause Brady to meltdown or be completely indifferent come that January afternoon. He quits or doesn't care. I am not sure how else to describe it.

VERY CLEARLY, the offense was the more powerful side of the bar but in each of these postseasons the offense has wildly underachieved. Meanwhile, the D, while not good enough at times, battled and at times overachieved either not having enough talent or being depleted with untimely injuries to the starters.

In SB 46, the looks on Wilfork, Warren and Ellis's faces said it all when Welkie dropped the high throw from Brady.

I will never forget that shot on the sidelines. It was exactly my reaction, like: "What else does the D  have to do besides hold to under 14 points through the game?"

It's embarrassing for any Pats fan to be ok with a Brady led offense to dribble out 14 or 17 points and act like that is sufficient or acceptable to win.

[/QUOTE]
    So a drop from welker gives the d a pass for giving up the winning points in final  minutes of the game?I would have to say no I dont care if the scorw was 6-3 in final minutes the d needs to hold for the win still. At times the offense over achives too with rookie WRs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

bb's offensive and defensive rankings as a HC

offense                defense

yrds/points           yrds/points

19th/16th             19th/24th

18/20                   13/16

20/15                    7/2

16/11                    24/15

21/25                    19/18

24/18                    21/17      2000

1 top 10, D and no top 10, O

------------------------------

AFTER TB

19/6                      24/6    2001

21/10                    11/18   2002

7/12                      15/1     2003

7/4                        17/7     2004

7/10                       31/28    2005

11/7                       12/1      2006

1/1                         6/18      2007

5/8                          11/31    2008

3/6                          12/20    2009

8/1                          30/21    2010

2/3                          31/22    2011

1/1                          29/21    2012

7/3                          18/14    2013

12/18, top 10, O's (points) and  5/18 top 10, (points) D's (all D's prior to 2007)

Bb has a defensive problem since he's been a HC and HAD an Offensive problem until 2001. FACT!

18/20"The worse New England has gotten on defense, the better Brady has been forced to become -- with 109 touchdowns, 20 interceptions and a 39-9 record the past three seasons. "

CLARK JUDGE______7/13/13_____________________________________

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I don't think I've ever seen one person get owned so thoroughly as pezz owned rusty over the last few posts. Well done pezz - not that it takes much to own rusty - but well done just the same.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

NO

[/QUOTE]
    So a drop from welker gives the d a pass for giving up the winning points in final  minutes of the game?I would have to say no I dont care if the scorw was 6-3 in final minutes the d needs to hold for the win still. At times the offense over achives too with rookie WRs.

[/QUOTE]

How many SB defenses shut the door at the end of the game? The Rams in SB 35?  Ok. Who else?

The Ravens committed PI and Kaepernick choked so I don't even bother with that one.  NE's SB winning Ds blew leads in all 3 SBs late in the game.

The difference was, Brady was either great at the end or didn't suck for half the game.

That is the difference. BRADY.

QB LEAGUE. You and your BBWs can never, ever change that fact.   Goodell has it all set up for Brady to thrive and he hasn't.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

So Dougie what your saying is Brady has to always bail out the d when they give up the lead?So agian the d has  a pass on everything and Brady always has to take the heat in your eyes cause he cant do it every single time when does anyone else take the heat for a teams short comings?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:

[QUOTE]

I don't think I've ever seen one person get owned so thoroughly as pezz owned rusty over the last few posts. Well done pezz - not that it takes much to own rusty - but well done just the same.

[/QUOTE]

No one has read anything Pezzy has written. Excuses won't fly when you prance around here all year drooling over Brady's testicles on the field only for you to slither away in January when it's all over.

Year after year after year you do this.

NE could have a top ranked D this year, not that it matters where they rank with yards allowed in this era, and you'll still be in here mocking BB and praising Brady as people uncomfortably watch your mental illness fester on this board.

Leave your drippy little hilbilly white trash existence in NH for one day and ask someone who is not a Pats fan about Brady's last 5 postseasons and their view of it.

Your head will explode due to shock. LMAO

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

bb has had only 5 top 10 D's in POINTS allowed (not yards) in 18 years as a HC.  All prior to 2007.

For the life of me, I can't figure where that defensive genius rep came from. That's only 27% of his D's being in the top 10, in points (not yards which are much worse).

TB has had 11 top 10 offenses in points (not yards) in 12 years.

bb NEVER HAD A TOP 10 offense prior to TB.

It's VERY clear why the Pats have remained competitive since 2004 and it's VERY clear why they have not won, since.  Bottom feeder D's don't win SB's.  FACT!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

So Dougie what your saying is Brady has to always bail out the d when they give up the lead?So agian the d has  a pass on everything and Brady always has to take the heat in your eyes cause he cant do it every single time when does anyone else take the heat for a teams short comings?

[/QUOTE]

No. I want Brady to lead our team to more than 20 points and not turn it over, as well as not throw more than 35 times with a lead.

That's what I want. I have stated this here for years, won bets, bludgeoned morons over it, etc, but Brady wants to chase records and compete with Gomie for ego instead, so we lose.

Is it really difficult to see this? Why do you think it's so easy to know that Gomie would choke in last year's SB and why he barely won 1 SB with such a poor postseason record?  It's sadly why I know Brady could be done as he strangely tries to mirror what Gomer's ego has done.

Beyond painful to admit, but until Brady shows me he gets it, this question will linger in infamy in Patriot Land.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Why look for points Iam looking for just wins dont care if its by 3 points or 20 points.I dont see him chasing gomer in any which way thats your oppion.I see him very emotional when on the field tring to get the guys going and amped up to win if thats not caring then I dont know what is.Iam not saying Brady hasnt made mistakes he has but to put all the blame on him is insane theres alot of factors in a game.Iam not blaming Bb ethier its a team sport not 1 play 2 plays but 60 mins of play everyone has a part in a win or lose.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:

[QUOTE]

No one has read anything Pezzy has written. Excuses won't fly when you prance around here all year drooling over Brady's testicles on the field only for you to slither away in January when it's all over.

Year after year after year you do this.

NE could have a top ranked D this year, not that it matters where they rank with yards allowed in this era, and you'll still be in here mocking BB and praising Brady as people uncomfortably watch your mental illness fester on this board.

Leave your drippy little hilbilly white trash existence in NH for one day and ask someone who is not a Pats fan about Brady's last 5 postseasons and their view of it.

Your head will explode due to shock. LMAO

[object HTMLDivElement]

bb has had only 5 top 10 D's in POINTS allowed (not yards) in 18 years as a HC.  All prior to 2007.

For the life of me, I can't figure where that defensive genius rep came from. That's only 27% of his D's being in the top 10, in points (not yards which are much worse).

TB has had 11 top 10 offenses in points (not yards) in 12 years.

bb NEVER HAD A TOP 10 offense prior to TB.

It's VERY clear why the Pats have remained competitive since 2004 and it's VERY clear why they have not won, since.  Bottom feeder D's don't win SB's.  FACT!

[/QUOTE]

Did you just say you can't figure out where is defensive genius moniker came from? Bahwhahaah

Well, Pissdispenser, those of us who know NFL history and know how BB's blueprints throughout the decades should be in Canton whether it be his time in NY with the Giants, early on with the Pats, the Jets in 1997 and 1998, the Pats from 2001-2004 and beyond, such as 2011's D which was clearly inexperienced and undermanned, it is beyond proof positive now, that you are legendary moron for the ages.

BB is the greatest defensive mind the game has ever seen and you want to pretend he isn't as a Pats fan. Priceless.

Dick LeBeau looked like Pee Wee Herman in Cincy trying to coach that D. Voila, he pops back into Pitt with a much better owner and GM and all of a sudden he's great again.

Def Coordinator or coaches need players just like anyone else, but no Def COordinator or Def mind has done more with less in NUMEROUS situations than Bill Belichick in NFL history. It's not even a discussion, yet you think you can make it one as you sit in your Brady Underoos.

BB has been brilliant in multiple organizations as a Def Coordinator or head coach and Goodell all but has drawn up new rules to punish defensive coaches, etc, yet you want to claim BB isn't any good.

DO you think the inbreeding goes back decades or centuries in your family?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Yes, Tromboney, that's what I said.

Somehow I don't believe that only 27% of his defenses even cracking the top 10, in 18 years as a HC, is genius.

I'd even call that less than mediocre.

My only mistake was in believing that only the past 6 years were poor when in fact it goes all the way back to his start with the exception of a few years where there was already elite talent in place.

Thank You TB for carrying the team at it's weakest and Thank You Lombardi, for helping to clean up the defensive disaster!

Oh, and it was 97/98 he had a good D with the jest.  99 blew.

2011 D inexperienced and SUCKED due to many, many years of bb striking out in the draft and Free agency.

Same with all the years.

Seems he does better when he's not picking the groceries, Heh?  How unfortunate.