COMMIE, you were right, I was wrong...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

COMMIE, you were right, I was wrong...

...about the Giants.

You've been saying it for weeks and I thought your position was stupid.

I was wrong.

Kudos!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: COMMIE, you were right, I was wrong...

In response to RockScully's comment:

Wow. Now if we could only see a bit more of this contrition from some others here, this board would be a lot better.

Well done, CubanPete.

Ok, I accept your apology.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

Wow. Now if we could only see a bit more of this contrition from some others here, this board would be a lot better.

Well done, CubanPete.

Why would it be a better place? Everyone is wrong at times, hell, I thought the Eagles would be a SB contender this year..not quite. But, these threads are annoying, just as the I told you so threads are too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Just remember you're apologizing to someone who earlier this season posted a list of "NFL locks" and every single one of them was wrong. It was one of the more remarkable exercises in futility I have ever seen on this board. 

Commie also had Tebow leading the Jets to the playoffs if I recall, so you may not want to get carried away as Commie never apologizes for being wrong or someone else being right. Though I don't believe it's necessary to do so in any case. 

For the record, I thought what was more impressive is that Commie had all three rookie QBs in the playoffs - Wilson, Luck, and RG3. At the time this was far from a lock. Commie, for that especially good prediction I will definitely give you props - that was very well done by you. And hey, I think they all have a chance to win a game, on the NFC side, maybe more than that. And yeah, I was wrong about the Giants, though given the fact that they almost made it into the playoffs I don't feel especially wrong. But wow they did fade more than I thought. Next season will be interesting to see if the Giants right the ship or continue to fade. If they continue to fade I will man up and admit they were more "two hit wonders" than I thought. I had them back in the NFC championship game this year for sure. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: COOLADE, you were right, I was wrong...

You got your title wrong... lol.  should I bring up my nygiants reaching new SUCK levels thread...?

Week 6 I posted they were a mediocre 9-7 team that got on 2 lucky/ hot streaks in 10 years... . 

Sections
Shortcuts