Commitment to trench play?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctpat. Show ctpat's posts

Re: Commitment to trench play?

I agree with you on wilfork. something to keep an eye on this off-season. regardless, he will either restructure his contract or be cut. I have faith he can make it back, but know its not a sure thing.

agree on armstead.

Nink is the top of player every team needs. not spectacular, but steady, dependable and above average.

I also think dennard and ryan have the chance to be good quality nfl starters. not superstars, but more than warm bodies.

If mayo, collins, jones, hightower, mccourty and talib can be difference makers. Then nink, wilfork, kelly, ryan and dennard can be good solid players. The problem is you lose four starters  to injury and you have the young players going through growing pains. Next year should be a vast improvement. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

Re: Commitment to trench play?

In response to ctpat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree with you on wilfork. something to keep an eye on this off-season. regardless, he will either restructure his contract or be cut. I have faith he can make it back, but know its not a sure thing.

agree on armstead.

Nink is the top of player every team needs. not spectacular, but steady, dependable and above average.

I also think dennard and ryan have the chance to be good quality nfl starters. not superstars, but more than warm bodies.

If mayo, collins, jones, hightower, mccourty and talib can be difference makers. Then nink, wilfork, kelly, ryan and dennard can be good solid players. The problem is you lose four starters  to injury and you have the young players going through growing pains. Next year should be a vast improvement. 

[/QUOTE]

I think we all hope you're right, but it's going to be a long off season and a lot of things need to happen for this team to improve enough to win another SB.