Commy....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

Commy....

Can everyone please ignore him to get him band.  I have no problem with different points of view or even an someone trolling as long as they have valid points, but Commy just posts straight up lies....   It's a waste of everyone of time for everyone on here who accidentially clicks on his post now that the author isnt mandatory. 

Can't take it anymore.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Commy....

In response to quinzpatsfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can everyone please ignore him to get him band.  I have no problem with different points of view or even an someone trolling as long as they have valid points, but Commy just posts straight up lies....   It's a waste of everyone of time for everyone on here who accidentially clicks on his post now that the author isnt mandatory. 

Can't take it anymore.

[/QUOTE]

+10000   He is the one guy on here I cant stand, yet some folks respond to his childish threads. You can bank that every day he will start 3 or 4 ridiculous threads that will be typed like they are in an alien language! All so commy can fool himself into thinking he is a hip urban gangsta!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Thank you

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Can't take it anymore.

Oh, please. You can take it

He's easy enough to ignore. He only ever posts in threads he starts himself. If you dont want to read him, just dont open up his threads

Is that so hard?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

you jabros just don't get it, da COMMY is on anotha level, he will b a stah some day, you will b able to tell da grankids you knew the dude.  like if you went to school with da Cowherd, or da whit. what could be betta dan dat?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

He's easy enough to ignore. He only ever posts in threads he starts himself. If you dont want to read him, just dont open up his threads

Is that so hard?

One could argue it's gotten a bit harder now that the authors of posts are no longer displayed.  That being said his thread titles tend to stand out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

you jabros just don't get it, da COMMY is on anotha level, he will b a stah some day, you will b able to tell da grankids you knew the dude.  like if you went to school with da Cowherd, or da whit. what could be betta dan dat?

LMAO.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The only thing more tiresome than Commie is people who tell me who I can and can't respond to. 

I ignore a lot of his stuff but there are some posts I feel like responding to. 

I have a far bigger issue with UD6 and to a lesser degree 42/46 than Commie, so in my universe those two are bigger problems that should be dealt with first. Commie at least is a Boston fan here to talk Boston sports in his own prisoner of the hip hop moment way. Those two are here trolling.

I'll make a deal with you. Get UD6 and 42/46 out of this forum and I'll stop responding to Commie. 

Point is everyone has their peeps they don't want in here. To assume you know definitively who the worst poster is = delusional. To assume you can get rid of someone via a thread is silly.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The only thing more tiresome than Commie is people who tell me who I can and can't respond to. 

I ignore a lot of his stuff but there are some posts I feel like responding to. 

I have a far bigger issue with UD6 and to a lesser degree 42/46 than Commie, so in my universe those two are bigger problems that should be dealt with first. Commie at least is a Boston fan here to talk Boston sports in his own prisoner of the hip hop moment way. Those two are here trolling.

I'll make a deal with you. Get UD6 and 42/46 out of this forum and I'll stop responding to Commie. 

Point is everyone has their peeps they don't want in here. To assume you know definitively who the worst poster is = delusional. To assume you can get rid of someone via a thread is silly.

[/QUOTE]

Bravo Sir.  At least im not the only one who's tired of the board cops game. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

One could argue it's gotten a bit harder now that the authors of posts are no longer displayed.  That being said his thread titles tend to stand out.

Haha. I forgot about that. But as you say his thread titles are unique and easy to spot

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Can everyone please ignore him to get him band.

[/QUOTE]

What kind of band do you want to get him?

This:

Or maybe this:

Or how about this:

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Can everyone please ignore him to get him band.  I have no problem with different points of view or even an someone trolling as long as they have valid points, but Commy just posts straight up lies....   It's a waste of everyone of time for everyone on here who accidentially clicks on his post now that the author isnt mandatory.

Fair point, but my issue is IMO alot of the posts he puts up are crazy speculation or straight up lies.  If he responded to posts or posted factual stuff I'd be fine with. 

Can't take it anymore.

[/QUOTE]

Is that so hard?

[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

So now you are the lynch mob to get rid of people you dont like??? P.S. in the future please type at a 4th grade level....its baNNED not baND for starters...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Commie is an attention wh0re, a pervert, a racist and knows next to nothing about anything Boston sports.He is basically a gossip magazine columnist with no life screaming hysterically in butchered english to people here who mostly redicule and laugh at him.

Trying to be a 'hip urban gangster' is a good call, but it is sad to see someone with such a low IQ post such drivel and be so clueless all the time. He really is pretty pathetic and gets mocked here daily, has been banned often over the years and shamefully posts under 2 names ALL THE TIME acting like they are seperate people (sorry CC we are not as dumb as you!).

That being said, post away Commy/Imagedy! You make me glad to not be you and remind me at least once each week of how great it is to have my mental faculties about me, be a real fan of these teams and to not be such a waste of human being.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Can everyone please ignore him to get him band.

[/QUOTE]

What kind of band do you want to get him?

This:

Or maybe this:

Or how about this:

[/QUOTE]

LOL... that's funny.  Can I ask you a question?  You are obviously not a pats fan, how do you have the time to be on here all day everyday?  Don't you have a job, kids, gf, friends, whatever??  Seriously, you and Rusty post here all day every day, neither of you must have a life, or maybe neither of you work?  At he's actually a pats fan, a pyscho one at that but you spent so much time BDC and all you post is wise azz BS.   What kind of life is that. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

Commie is an attention wh0re, a pervert, a racist and knows next to nothing about anything Boston sports.He is basically a gossip magazine columnist with no life screaming hysterically in butchered english to people here who mostly redicule and laugh at him.

Trying to be a 'hip urban gangster' is a good call, but it is sad to see someone with such a low IQ post such drivel and be so clueless all the time. He really is pretty pathetic and gets mocked here daily, has been banned often over the years and shamefully posts under 2 names ALL THE TIME acting like they are seperate people (sorry CC we are not as dumb as you!).

That being said, post away Commy/Imagedy! You make me glad to not be you and remind me at least once each week of how great it is to have my mental faculties about me, be a real fan of these teams and to not be such a waste of human being.

He knows that you know, dummy. It's an open secret. It's a part of the act

"shamefully" lol

Sections
Shortcuts