Compare and contrast...football seminar....Jets Buttfumble/Sanchez and Buttfumble/Smith

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Re: Compare and contrast...football seminar....Jets Buttfumble/Sanchez and Buttfumble/Smith

i think you're trying too hard to make the smith one funny.  it's not even a butt fumble.  it was going to be a strip sack with or withough the behind the back motion. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

Re: Compare and contrast...football seminar....Jets Buttfumble/Sanchez and Buttfumble/Smith

In response to nyjetsssucc's comment:

I just can't enough of this.....BUTTFUMBLE #2

I agree it's an instant classic, but I must say he's better than Sanchez. It almost looks like he's trying to go behind the back to flip it left handed to #29. If he had pulled it off the commentators would have been slobbering all over him. Im twice as greatful for this butt fumble that he didn't! Haha, Go Pats!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

The behind the back move seemed to be going OK until the ball passed directly in front of the pressure relief valve.  Then it appears it was blown out of his hand.  He must have had the wind knocked out of him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The video is a wonder to behold.  A large brown object with points on both ends is strategically positioned by the QB in some rather inappropriate place.  "I don't see any football.  Do you see a football?"

Sections
Shortcuts