Compensation Picks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Compensation Picks

In Response to Compensation Picks:
    [QUOTE]Any chance we get some compensation picks this year?  If so, what do you guys think we'll get?
    Posted by titletownfan[/QUOTE]

I think the Patriots should get at least a 5th round pick for Watson (who had a decent year with Cleveland)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6791

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

Kyle has mentioned many times that It will be a adleast a 5th Round Pick .....

It comes down to Crumpler v Ben Watson  salary and performance .... My thought would be theres a slight chance of a 4th but I think Kyle is on the money

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

I think they are getting comps for Jarvis Green and Adalious Thomas as well... but they may only be 7th rounders

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

we don't get jack for thomas he was cut not lost in FA.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

I agree Kyle and hoyle got it right,at least a fifth with a 25-30% chance it being a fourth.Anything lower than a fifth is robbery.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I was thinking they would get a 4rth for Watson based upon performance and his draft status as a former first round selection. I could be wrong,they could receive some compensation for Jarvis Green 6th or 7th round.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Anarchy99. Show Anarchy99's posts

Performance really has very little to do with it.  It's also based on total team player additions and losses.  It has to do with the average contract value, so I don't see Watson being worth a 4th based on the money he signed for.  Teams also get nothing for players they released.

Sections
Shortcuts