Complaints and Apologies Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Complaints and Apologies Thread

To ALL:

So I split my tat appointments up into 2 different hour and a half sessions up this month, under the delusional notion that I'd get more work done for the $ (they go by hour, not piece)... My first session, Not nearly was as much done as I wanted and hoped.  Wanted the Indian on a warhorse RE-done, and a tribal cat's face done on the inside of my uppermost inner arm...with side face of a man on right side of cat, side face of hawk on left, and bull horns on top (see Ezekiel-Angel underneath tree of life standing guard).  Needless to say, NO horns, NOT nearly as thick lines, and ONLY retraced outline of Indian on horse...!  Disappointing @ $150 an hour before tax and tip.

So the girl from the shop called reminding me of my appointment later tommorow, and I said that lately I was being a j#rk.  She said, "I didn't wanna say anything...".  Lol...Here too.  And I Know!  I KNOW!  And I apologize AL-right?!?  When resident nice-guy always, Sam Adams is sayin' in no uncertain terms, "That you're being a crabby j#rk",...you Are being a crabby j#rk. 

But GOD!  The weather's still sh#t, and I'm not digesting, and The cat!!  That f'ing Bengal CAT!  HowInTH do you make THAT much mess outta your freaking litter box, for god's sakes?!?  I mean, I even bought a rubber pad to put on the outskirts of it!  But it's just always like 15 feet in cascading pebbles out into the room!  IF I could just get my hands on the person that taught her, her bathroom etiquette...  And the hair, OMG- THE HAIR!  WHY god, Why did I buy black leather, All chrome and glass furniture, or black tempered glass, Evvverywhere?  In 1 day after cleaning, it's just EVERY-where!  And the freaking Heartburn...just stop with the heartburn, PLEASE!

...sorry for being such a moody d#ck on here.  I feel a bit better now (gonna take some prilosec now, thanx). 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Complaints and Apologies Thread

I hate you Laz.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Laz, with all due respect i dont read long enough into your posts to determine if your being a jerk or not! Usually one or two lines and I say "screw it, to long to read!" Maybe I am the jerk, if so, I apologize. Your problem with the tattoo artist is NEVER pay by the hour! Pick your piece get a total price for that prticular artwork and thats it! If it takes two sittings half now, half when done. OK now I am starting to write to long.........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

I actually read your whole post and I can't help you with the tattoo problem but word of advice, They like to be called Native Americans not Indians and Christopher Columbus was an idiot thinking he was in India. I guess he did say the earth was round like we never would've figured that one out.

As far as the litter box problem I had the same problem only my cats would stand sideways in the box and miss it entirely and take and take a dump all over the floor. We had two boxes about 18" x 12" made out of plastic so i threw them both out and bought 1 rubbermaid bin about 24" X 20". So now they can stand whichever way they want and usually don't miss. As far as checking the litter out all over the floor, it'll cut down on the amount outside the box but probably won't eliminate it. Which is why I have a strategically placed broom and pan stricly for the litter box area for quick sweep up. The thing I like most about the new box is I can reuse it over and over and over and over again. When it time for a whole new layer of litter I dump the old litter out and then go outside and hose the thing out in the back yard and be sure to keep a distance because of the backsplash you could get of dirty litter box water. Can't help you with the hair problem. Cats can shed like a MF. I take tums for heartburn during the day but 1 pepcid pill before bed sometimes if I ate something spicy. But don't rely on them for more then 1 week or two because it could be a sign of a more serious problem like an ulcer or something I suppose or maybe you've become addicted to tums and pepcid if its possible. Hope this somehow helps

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I'd like to appologize to all the hot chicks I didn't have time to nail in the 80's.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjmj430. Show pjmj430's posts

id like to apolpogise to myself for not nailing all those hot chicks in 80s oh wait never mind

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

In Response to Re: Complaints and Apologies Thread:
    [QUOTE]I'd like to appologize to all the hot chicks I didn't have time to nail in the 80's.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

haah - so sad and true!

Tcal - do you listen to Kevin Smith Smodcasts? freekin hilarious! Also he is coming out with a new movie Red State - a horror flick.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I'd like to apologize for hiding in your closets and watching while you nailed hot chicks in the 80's.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Complaints and Apologies Thread : haah - so sad and true! Tcal - do you listen to Kevin Smith Smodcasts? freekin hilarious! Also he is coming out with a new movie Red State - a horror flick.
    Posted by Patriots1970[/QUOTE]

I'm not familiar with Smodcast 70.  Is Red State a pure horror or a comedy?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Did I over do it? be honest.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

I'm getting some work done too Laz, redo on my screaming eagle I've had for 20+ years. I'm getting a new one over my heart of the grim reaper swinging his scythe while I'm ducking (near miss heart attack)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Lmao Harley...  You know you're running low on canvas when you're doing work on your ears.  By the rate my grand design (set in my mind) is coming along, I'll consider the earwork tats when I'm roughly 400 or so years old...  Does- Does that say "Fun" on his chin?  Note: to that guy with a serious Identity Crisis- You know that you don't wanna have any false impressions about your err- "political & social viewpoints", when you feel that it is entirely neccesary to asterik the F.U.N. on your chin with mini swastikas between the letters (as if the block nazi symbol dead-center between your eyes, the different swastikas on each of your cheeks, the German cross on each side of your nose, and I think-Didn't I see that those numerical digits below 1 of your eyes stands for Hitler's birthdate, or the letters in his name, or something?  And so (yawn...continuing) now that I've taken another look, you've got the SS lightning bolts as some sorta white trash version of the gangsta "teardrops" below each eye.  And finally, you've got the coy tat, "Skin" and then "Head" where your eyebrows should be, or used to be).  I'm just gonna go out on a limb here, and conclude there might be more "White Power" symbols, that we're not seeing on your body, in our 1 dimensional viewing of your face alone...  Working off this analysis now here fella, Do ya think that you REALLY needed to put those swastika dots between the letters of "F.U.N."?  Overkill?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

In Response to Complaints and Apologies Thread:
    [QUOTE]To ALL : So I split my tat appointments up into 2 different hour and a half sessions up this month, under the delusional notion that I'd get more work done for the $ (they go by hour, not piece)... My first session, Not nearly was as much done as I wanted and hoped.  Wanted the Indian on a warhorse RE-done, and a tribal cat's face done on the inside of my uppermost inner arm...with side face of a man on right side of cat, side face of hawk on left, and bull horns on top (see Ezekiel-Angel underneath tree of life standing guard).  Needless to say, NO horns, NOT nearly as thick lines, and ONLY retraced outline of Indian on horse...!  Disappointing @ $150 an hour before tax and tip. So the girl from the shop called reminding me of my appointment later tommorow, and I said that lately I was being a j#rk.  She said, "I didn't wanna say anything...".  Lol...Here too.  And I Know!  I KNOW!  And I apologize AL-right?!?  When resident nice-guy always, Sam Adams is sayin' in no uncertain terms, "That you're being a crabby j#rk",...you Are being a crabby j#rk.  But GOD!  The weather's still sh#t, and I'm not digesting, and The cat!!  That f'ing Bengal CAT!  HowInTH do you make THAT much mess outta your freaking litter box, for god's sakes?!?  I mean, I even bought a rubber pad to put on the outskirts of it!  But it's just always like 15 feet in cascading pebbles out into the room!  IF I could just get my hands on the person that taught her, her bathroom etiquette...  And the hair, OMG- THE HAIR!  WHY god, Why did I buy black leather, All chrome and glass furniture, or black tempered glass, Evvverywhere?  In 1 day after cleaning, it's just EVERY-where!  And the freaking Heartburn...just stop with the heartburn, PLEASE! ...sorry for being such a moody d#ck on here.  I feel a bit better now (gonna take some prilosec now, thanx). 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

hey laz,
      one of the things i do involves cutting edge nutrition.
    i am pasting a link here (not mine), it is faster than me explaining for an hour or more.
    this woman has a lot of good information free on her website.
    bottom line is learning food combinations, creating a healthy gut (digestive system) and learning which food choices are healthy and which are not (and the negative effects from doing so).

http://www.greattastenopain.com/nl/10/04_06/04_01_10.asp

re the rest of the thread topic,
           i enjoy your humor over the last months and even the irritated and sarcastic humor (sometimes the funniest). you can be ornery, but i take it as that when so, not truly an a--h-- or j-rk.
       you often come back and own up to not behaving the greatest or if someone does share a good thought in response to you (that you hadnt thought of), you will give credit, these two types of actions are more rare on the board and greatly appreciated and respected.

i  like the info and opinions you provide.
    all in all glad yore here.

still sometimes, yeah, "when you gonna get a girlfriend", or when you gonna relax and have a  pleasant relaxing time, does occur at times. and we all should do same.

peace

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Man, ALL- I just am appreciatin' the love I'm feelin' on here...  And I hate to be sappy, but ALL you guys!  Rowdy, Patriots1970, pjmj, & tcal makin' light, Harley always makin' it even lighter lmao, yet someway, somehow always keeps the topic in (his very strongpoint...eh, not mine), jfaust-totally diggin' your truth, honesty, & homie luv here guy, quag & digger-Needed that, YES-Homecheese...She has a DOMED Litterbox!!! (she's a mess, so am I...some people & cats you just can't help) j/k-thanx man, And lol-zbellino, We've had too many great words together...I just WANT to believe you so much so that I find that tough old testament kafkaesque love in my life appealing (Found it neccesary to be the 1 personal vote for myself for: "he's been like the plague")...but ya know I can't (and I like how you know that).  btw zbellino-Remind me and you to get into a conversation soon, either heere or elsewhere RE: "The Love Song of J Alfred Prufrok" and how it relates to "The Divine Comedy", alright (impt...RE-read it under the light of Eliot's often now, unused prologue in the poem...and ideas on The Last Judgement).  Wanted prairie's ideas here too, b/c he's referenced it as of late.

Didn't and don't wanna leave anyone, but brdbreu...Ya know when ya need something, but you're not sure what ya need, but someone else senses it, and offers the right thing...you just did that this instant when I clicked on here, and saw your final post.  It's 4 am, and my mind just happened to be on health, and quitting my cigars, and etc.. Random thoughts tonight...Tat work was cancelled today b/c designs we're working off of wasn't healed enough, day started cr#mmy, so I saw, "Hey...might as well put garbage in my body too!"  Early afternoon, and Taco Bell...ugh.  Driving home, and into my complex, I see the former agent's son coming home from HS I guess.  Nice kid, talkin' to the mom in the past, he's seriously dealing with many of issues that have plagued me (i.e. depression).  So I get into the parking spot, do a turnaround, and wave him in as he's goin' inside his place...  Handed him the Taco Bell bag, lol:  Said, "Here ya go my friend, MY day was crummy from get-go...Tat work cancelled, you name it-It went wrong...So I'm scr#wing over the fates, and deciding to make someone ELSE'S day, perhaps just 1 bit better.  Plus lol, you still got the youth to digest this stuff...I don't."  He was rollin'...totally dug it. 

And I felt better man...ya know?  Usually I'm so neurotic that even charitable acts and meaningless kind gestures get corrupted in my much too complicated brain ("You did a nice thing Laz...But you're aware of it...So was it REALLY trully nice and selfless...God (if there's a god), would have liked that you did that...but you know that...oh, so the act was a selfish reward-motivated act" etc., etc., and sadly etc..  Tough to be true in heart when you're a very conscious and cerebral and existentially aware human being.  I've gone on (as usual)...but I'll end the same way as I started (all sappy):  The more I live this life, the more I realize that the things that make me TRULLY happy, and feel naturally the best, The MOST good, the honestly rewarding, Are NOT acts of high-priced gadget consumerism...not acts of smoke-filled pleasure (etc)...and no taco bell...and no sitcoms....  They're just acts of having, idk- real conversations where you feel connected with other people, acts where I see my bengal yawn while at the same time trying to get a Meow out of her mouth...acts of charity for no reason.

Isn't there a religion for this type of stuff or something?  One where maybe, prejudiced, falsified doctrine and corrupted agenda driven self-righteous clergy members, haven't corrupted it?

Hate sounding like a lovey-dovey, jesus screaming nvt...It's much easier (and more acceptable) to sound like a cynical, and often angry and violent nvt...  I need some sleep. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Laz, with all due respect i dont read long enough into your posts to determine if your being a jerk or not! Usually one or two lines and I say "screw it, to long to read!" Maybe I am the jerk, if so, I apologize. Your problem with the tattoo artist is NEVER pay by the hour! Pick your piece get a total price for that prticular artwork and thats it! If it takes two sittings half now, half when done. OK now I am starting to write to long.........
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

That's why I've decided
    /
    To write my posts in haikus
    /
    Short, sweet, and simple

Sealed

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Just gettin' back here, & thought I gave props to Harley in my reply to him...  Refuse to leave anyone out, even if I think I know that THEY know that I know that they're my brother (holde on...'I'...'they...'I', right).  So here's you're due my friend.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I love a haiku
    /
    That goes five, seven, and five
    /
    They are wonderful

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

I'd like to apologize to the women who I did not allow to genetically harvest me.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]I'd like to apologize to the women who I did not allow to genetically harvest me.
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]

I know that I've said this before patsfaninpa, but I've never been in love with someone's screen pic, more than I'm in love with yours.  He!!, I even ASKED you if that WAS you, and when you said it wasn't, but it just happened to be the hottest pic you found off the net, and that you were, in fact, a guy- I STILL wanted to hit on you, because she is THAT hot, and b/c you were 1 step closer in my eyes, to THAT girl...  And so call it what you will...some people might call it "desperation", or use the term "future borderline stalker", but I just call it Love.  I've been with ALOT of women patsfaninpa, moreso than most, which sorta makes this near half-decade drought even more pathetic...Yet I'll always look at that girl as the one who got away... 

Honestly, you're really not her, right?  <I know, I know...the answer's still "no"...it's just now, it's a far more terrified "no" /> 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Ya know, It's getting harder and harder for me to elicit a reactionary post from some of you people on here...  I mean, you know my MO: Anger, Joy, Fear, Hatred, Love, Sadness, Laughter, Fear...they're all the same to me really.  If I can wrap it up in some form of great humor...good.  If not, eh?  Sheez...C'MON now folks...

Here's my haiku:

Had we

But world

And time

enough.

~Alright, I ripped it off...and it's not a standard haiku (but I still think it should've been written like this for it to be fully appreciated, alright). 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

My favorite animal is the giraffe

Because this isn't football related and I didn't bother reading what you wrote, lol.