Comrade Sheppard sticks it to WEEI right where it hurts as he drops his mike and quits right on the air CONTRARIAN style!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Comrade Sheppard sticks it to WEEI right where it hurts as he drops his mike and quits right on the air CONTRARIAN style!

What an loser with his 'oops' replies to his own posts b/c he is afraid he'll have his first one removed... what a tool!

commie and 'the lover' are obviously one in the same and disgusting attention wh0re's, please do wake up censor and ban 'them' BDC (again)... CC pollutes and disgraces this forum with his trash threads, horrible english, sexism, racism and mental illness

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Comrade Sheppard sticks it to WEEI right where it hurts as he drops his mike and quits right on the air CONTRARIAN style!

In response to rameakap's comment:

What an loser with his 'oops' replies to his own posts b/c he is afraid he'll have his first one removed... what a tool!

commie and 'the lover' are obviously one in the same and disgusting attention wh0re's, please do wake up censor and ban 'them' BDC (again)... CC pollutes and disgraces this forum with his trash threads, horrible english, sexism, racism and mental illness

+1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahaha, I wondered if there would be a thread about this after I heard last night what he did.  Sheppard is a hot head, I don't think he can get along with many people, let alone work with many people.  I remember prior to the Jets playoff game he was talking so much smack about how the Pats would run right over them and then they ended up losing, he never did a follow up show, lost a bit of respect for him for that because he could talk the talk but never come back as a humbled person and face the people and talk about the loss.

I don't know where he will end up, but if he gets his own show again durting the season I will tune in and give him another shot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Apparently WEEI just fell apart once there was viable competition in the market.  In my opinion, their decline started when they got away from pure sports talk and started to talk too much about politics and pop culture.  There's an audience for that, of course, but most sports fans want to hear about sports, not about Dennis and Callaghan's political views or whatever recent TV show they're into or, god forbid, their golf games . . . 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

He mostly just posts messages in threads he starts himself. If you dont like the Contrarian, dont click on any thread he authors

Then you wont expose yourself to his "trash threads, horrible english, sexism, racism, and mental illness"

Good idea? Yeah, I think so

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

He mostly just posts messages in threads he starts himself. If you dont like the Contrarian, dont click on any thread he authors

Then you wont expose yourself to his "trash threads, horrible english, sexism, racism, and mental illness"

Good idea? Yeah, I think so...

yawn... more of the same drivel from Acne, one of the few who inexplicably sticks up for the oozing gaping sore on this board that is CC.

The guys screaming, ranting, typed in caps, obnoxious attention wh0re threads have titles that have to be seen every time I log on. His mental illness is obvious and I will continue to remark upon it once or twice before ignoring his fail threads.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

You ignore the content of the OP and instead post messages trashing the thread's author

Ummm, isnt that what a troll does?

PS Your out-of-proportion reaction to everything the ontrarian posts is hilarious lol

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts