Confidence level for tonights game.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Confidence level for tonights game.

So what is your confidence level for tonights game against the Dolphin's. Even though the Pats have never had any kind of continued success in Florida I was still feeling like we COULD go there and win if our D shows any signs of life. But I watched the Jets dismantle the Bills yesterday and it really has tempered my confidence in the Pats. I'm haunted by images of LT (not the real one) and Phatrex holding up the Lombardi.. Seriously... Haunted... Anyway.. where are you all with the Pats tonight and even for the season..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

Re: Confidence level for tonights game.

confidence level is low. I predict New England will lead 21-10 at the half, then lose 31-28. O'Brien getting totally outcoached in the 2nd half again. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Defense needs a big game tonight...........rest next week

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradylookslikeabee-atch. Show bradylookslikeabee-atch's posts

Def needs a rest next week? Your defense is RESTING when they play man? Why don't you guys find a JV team to play during your bye week so they can show you what time it is???? Time for THE PATS, to go DOWNNNNNNN!!! LOSERS!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Confidence is mid/low.

With the exception of the TE's we seem to be pretty identical to last year's team.

I can see us getting up to a 17 point lead and then losing it as they attempt to come back in the 2nd half.

They could end up throwing it all over the field, because we have NO answer to B.Marshall.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: Confidence level for tonights game.:
    [QUOTE]Dam n, it seems you have a problem with where to put question marks also.  I think you may be ok with the rest.  Why dont you leave now and save yourself from further embaressment and wait until your Yets are coming up to Foxboro instead of jumping on Miami's wagon just cuz you Hate the Pats.  Talk about being disloyal.  How the hell are you rooting for the Phins if they are your biggest competition??
    Posted by patsfan76[/QUOTE]...is this Leon making yet another appearance? Sure sounds like him. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: Confidence level for tonights game.:
    [QUOTE]Ripface, as a Jets fan do you find it embarrassing for a Jets fan like that to come on here and act like an idiot? I have seen more Jets fans act like that then the other way around.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]..completely. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I'm on the fence on this game. If it weren't for the fact that Brady lays some real eggs in Miami I would be very confident. If we see the The offense spread the ball around and make good use of the TE's I think we win. What I'm not sure about is if we will see that happen. We should definitely be able to out score the Dolphins.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

I'm not terribly confident being a Dolphin fan either. I just don't know if the Pats have an answer for Marshall though....The Jets tried double covering with Safety help and that didn't stop him either. I can see Miami using 6 db's but they'll need to pressure Brady.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

IMO, i think the phins will try to pressure brady from the middle of the line and not the edges...especially since the pats dont use a fullback and are without faulk and taylor to block in the backfield...although im unsure how BJGE is as a backfield blocker

Sections
Shortcuts