Confident

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMichalski12. Show JMichalski12's posts

Confident

Im watching the replay of the game vs the Giants because I like to try to break down the game, Anyways, If your having uneasy feelings about the game its understandable but do yoursel a favor and watch the replay of that game (on mute, its better that way)I think it will ease some concerns. all be it I know that was then this is now and that was regular season and this is superbowl I get all that. First our starting Lb was Guyton, thank the lord he doesnt get on the field anymore! our safey was Josh Barrett, ditto, and our corner was phillip Adams! So a different D than the one in that game...My only concern is that Gronkm was such a HUGE part of that game, curious to see how effective he will be? I feel he will dominate.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Confident

I agree wholeheartedly on that game alone. The score was not indicative of how the Pats played. They owned the G-men in every stategory but just didn't pull out the W. However, these are two completely different teams playing at a different level than they were in week 9. All prior matchups, predictions, and momentum will be irrelevant once the opening kickoff starts. Until then, it's all fun and games to speculate.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The Giants were missing Bradshaw and Nicks in that game

Our D is different and better but they had the larger pieces missing from the game.

Brady just can't throw more than 1 pick and our secondary can't give up more than a couple 30+ yard completions and zero TD's. If you tell me that happens I'd be going to bet we got a win.

If you tell me Brady had 3 picks and Nicks, Cruz and Manningham all got 2 catches each over 30 yards and 2 TYD's I'd say we lose.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

I'm not just confident.  I'm overconfident.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In Response to Re: Confident:
    [QUOTE]The Giants were missing Bradshaw and Nicks in that game Our D is different and better but they had the larger pieces missing from the game. Brady just can't throw more than 1 pick and our secondary can't give up more than a couple 30+ yard completions and zero TD's. If you tell me that happens I'd be going to bet we got a win. If you tell me Brady had 3 picks and Nicks, Cruz and Manningham all got 2 catches each over 30 yards and 2 TYD's I'd say we lose.
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

i agree, its going to come down to brady not turning the ball over in this one. if he plays like he did against the ravens they don't have a chance but if he can play decent and not turn the ball over they have a good shot at winning this one. 

the giants were missing some players but so were the patriots, it evens out somewhat. brady threw it 51 times in that game. the patriots ran the ball better than the giants, 4.4 ypc to 3.8. imo they should have more balance to set up play action, and it also lowers the  risk of interceptions and sacks. the giants d is tough in 3rd and long.. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not just confident.  I'm overconfident.
    Posted by mighty2012[/QUOTE]

This is all real nice to read but it just does not convince me, I need to read G men are TOAST, thanx Mighty,whenever is good for u. Anytime b4 next Sunday is good 4 me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

i think the patriots will be ready this time, they always play better when nobody gives them a chance or when they hype up the other teams players..  its been all manning this week and how he is the better qb right now.. i'm feeling better about this game every day. lets hope gronk is ok, he  came up big in their first meeting this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevinjake1966. Show kevinjake1966's posts

I like their chances if they play almost perfect football on both sides of the ball.  The Gronk will play but how well and for how long and in what capacity remains to be seen, but there is no way he misses this game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

watched the replay game last night. TB committed 3 turnovers, Edelman had one, and Ghost missed an easy FG, and TB could not execute his throws.

The defense played a great game, till the last 20 seconds when Sergio Brown committed the PI in the endzone.

I'm confident the Patriots can play better in the SB and win. TB will redeem himself from the regular season loss.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

More of this please!
    Elisack_medium

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

King convinced me that the way to glory is on the legs of BJGE on SB Sunday.  If they can make him a focus, Gronk can block fairly effectively without having to run and cut and put extra stress on that ankle.  Running would also hopefully prevent more Brady turnovers (bad or accidental).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

The Patriots will win.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

[QUOTE]King convinced me that the way to glory is on the legs of BJGE on SB Sunday.  If they can make him a focus, Gronk can block fairly effectively without having to run and cut and put extra stress on that ankle.  Running would also hopefully prevent more Brady turnovers (bad or accidental).
    Posted by Ytsejamer1[/QUOTE]

Right on Bro...this is gonna be the key to the game...stuffing it down their throats!

Sections
Shortcuts