Confusion over names

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

Confusion over names

I just noticed there is a TexasPat and a TexasPat3.

1 - Are they the same person?
    2 - If different, which one does the evaluation/scoring of each game the Pats play?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Confusion over names

Oh I read confusion over names and thought you were Menino trying to figure out the Pats players again

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I am waiting for him to try to say Ihedigbo....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I don't remember when it happened (maybe after the 1st SB) but I remember him calling Brady, "Brandy" so he has no shot at Ihedigbo

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Confusion over names:
    I just noticed there is a TexasPat and a TexasPat3. 1 - Are they the same person? 2 - If different, which one does the evaluation/scoring of each game the Pats play?
    Posted by sheldong

Hey Shel!

I think Tex had to change his name a few times because of the conversion (s) and maybe a problem or two with the MODS......its happened to me a couple of times as well.

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

In Response to Re: Confusion over names:
    In Response to Confusion over names : Hey Shel! I think Tex had to change his name a few times because of the conversion (s) and maybe a problem or two with the MODS......its happened to me a couple of times as well. GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by bradleyBliss

Then why do both names post now?  Also, the TexasPat profile is hidden and the other is not.  The evaluation of games is done by TexasPat.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Confusion over names:
    I am waiting for him to try to say Ihedigbo....
    Posted by BostonSportsFan111

ROTFL!!!

Sections
Shortcuts