Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from u240robert. Show u240robert's posts

Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!!

Typical Jets. Smalltime. Their goal every year is to beat the Patriots. While the goals of most teams is to win the Super Bowl. 
    The Jets played the first half today like they were content with the Patriots victory and nothing more.
    Years from now, history remembers how many division titles, league championships and Super Bowls. And right now the Jets have nothing to show
    for all their talk.
    Next year their running game will be even older and they'll have to rely more on Sanchez. This was their year and they failed. 
    Jet fans-If not this year, then when ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!!:
    In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!! : Answer me this...Which team was featured on Hard Knocks talking about Superbowl or bust?
    Posted by Rodimus77

Thank you, I had FORGOTTEN that one.  The final outcome is........

BUST
     Which would be appropriate, since most of the Jests are b00bs.

And their coach has a set of his own.......  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorFootball. Show DoctorFootball's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!!:
    All the little kids in Ethiopa are wondering where are all the AFC Champ shirts you idiots printed last week!!
    Posted by BuschBound

They will be sent to where the idiot Patriots shirts are....Lol Are you upset because the 2 year qb Sanchez keeps beating Tom Terrific in playoff games?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

How sweet it is ........all that talk for nothing
    Posted by PatsBermuda

Didn't Rexy predict victory for his team tonight? Well, now he can go to predcting victory for every game in 2011. When does the trash come so often that we no longer notice it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!! : Who is the biggest Loser? Are you for real?  with Supposed best coach in football, every year is a rebuild year genius, Best quaterback in Football(cough)... Patriots let best receiver in football go, squabble with best O-lineman, get rid of a 4 year worthless running back, keep 2 worthless running backs and with the best record in Football CHOKE in another 1 and done. Yeah its the Patriots that are not the JOKE of the NFL. Even Justin Beiber laughs at them.
    Posted by DoctorFootball

Doctor, heal thyself because you are one sick lady.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

What is the point of this threat? Nothing. That game shows us how the Pats choke up the game last week. If Ben can destory the Jets defense, so can the Patriots. The O line and the recievers screw up the game bad. Of course, our defense which have been medicore all year.

If the Pats have a better defense, then the Pats should have beat over Shittsburgh in the AFC Championship.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!! : They will be sent to where the idiot Patriots shirts are....Lol Are you upset because the 2 year qb Sanchez keeps beating Tom Terrific in playoff games?
    Posted by DoctorFootball

That was the first and only meeting so far genius!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!! : They will be sent to where the idiot Patriots shirts are....Lol Are you upset because the 2 year qb Sanchez keeps beating Tom Terrific in playoff games?
    Posted by DoctorFootball

"Keeps beating Tom Terrific in playoff games"? Is there more than one, or does last weeks game count as two or three that you can pull out and use next year? Please explain, I thought I understood NFL rules, but I could have been misled?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

there´s only 1 Champ in this league... and different scale of losing teams ?
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh

Yes.  Losing teams that talk about how great they are, how they are going to win it all, how they will hurt players, etc. are viewed harshly when they lose.  BECAUSE they set themselves up for it.  Did you see the Bart Scott piece before the Monday Night Patriots game with him in an Insane Asylum talking about how he likes to hurt people?  THAT is the Jets.  Big braggarts like the Ravens who NEVER shut up, even when you take them apart.  So, yes, when they trumpet loudly and continuously about how they will go to the SuperBowl, we enjoy it MORE when the fail.  Sorry if all that talk didn't have the same affect on you, maybe you didn't have to hear it all?  We couldn't get away from it.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!! : That was the first and only meeting so far genius!
    Posted by Rodimus77

Leon has a problem with typing before he thinks....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!! : Which team has a Genius coach that only won while cheating, a HOF QB that has choked the last 2 years and gets schooled by a 2 year qb, Your just upset because the Patriots ar eon their way to the bottom of the league, get use to it Sparky...Oh wait, your gonna have another rebuild year for the next 8 years
    Posted by DoctorFootball

YOu have no power here.  No go away before someone drops a house on YOU.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorFootball. Show DoctorFootball's posts

S !  A !  M !  E ! SAME OLD JETS!
    Posted by John413

LOL, yes same old Jets, beat New England when it counts for something. Hows that feel

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!! : Which team has a Genius coach that only won while cheating, a HOF QB that has choked the last 2 years and gets schooled by a 2 year qb, Your just upset because the Patriots ar eon their way to the bottom of the league, get use to it Sparky...Oh wait, your gonna have another rebuild year for the next 8 years
    Posted by DoctorFootball

BB had gottten rid of his veterns before the 09 season. He has start rebuilding back in 09. He had gotten rid of his bad draft picks and had some good rookies. Now, BB has to pick some good draft picks and more veterns in the free agency.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Posted by DoctorFootball

Your right...Sort of...but I feel a lot better now that a certain loud mouth, over confident team, have yet to win a Superbowl in my lifetime, team just got eliminated...In The conference game...Again!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!! : They did beat us....in a rebuilding year.  They were built to win it all this year and lost....    So even though they beat us, who is the bigger loser?
    Posted by tmmk

Well put. NE wasn't even supposed to be good this year, New Jersey Jests were supposed to win it all because Rexy was all flash and dash. 14-2 made us forget this, and it could be the Pats actually over-achieved this year, and might be even better next year.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Did you all see Rex say after the game that they will be back next year and show everyone and that they have NOTHING to apologize to anyone for at all this year.

I knew they wouldn't take back their trash talk.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!! : LOL, yes same old Jets, beat New England when it counts for something. Hows that feel
    Posted by DoctorFootball

Pretty good.  WE didn't just grab every big name headache basket case high dollar FA in the world.  WE have so many draft picks in the first 3 rounds its sickening.  We aren't the team that will carry the egg of SUPERBOWL OR BUST on our faces.  We aren't up tight against the salary cap.  So, we didn't get to go to Jerryworld..........BUT NEITHER DID YOU. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Let's sign Shaun Ellis.

Good player.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Posted by DoctorFootball

That vein on your neck is showing.....one on your forehead too, I'm pretty sure. If you're a Jets fan, why are you on a blog--after your team lost--where just about everyone here hates your team? I wouldn't do this, doesn't make sense man. Go to bed, and feel better in the morning.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!! : Speaking of Turds... Your Coach Bellicheat, what surprises does he have in store for the draft? You morons couldnt pick anything he has done the last 5 years lol..... yeah he really is some genius isnt he?  Ahahahahahahahahahah
    Posted by DoctorFootball

Still angry Leon? Time to call the therapist again!  Taking out you anger and frustrations out on others, I am sure it will only get worse

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!! : Ahhahahha, little boy blew Dave.  Power here? Wow You really need help lmao.... you are such a Gomer
    Posted by DoctorFootball

lol what was the title of your last thread?
    Attention BDC Dave is harassing me, call the mods and the police!  Help!  I'm intellectually outmatched, AND I'm a JET troll!  Oh, being the second automatically means I am also the first...

Baby.  You ran like I knew you would.  You are a gutless coward, and thats why you just account hop when it gets too hot for you.  I would love to crush your head under the wheels of my car..........POP.  Oh, empty, like I thought.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!! : You mean like the Patriots have been doing?
    Posted by DoctorFootball

Congratulations on a franchise typing best 11 wins in the regular season. When the Pats win 11, they miss the playoffs.

Just Eat The $hiit.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

The good news is that Rex Ryan invited me and 2 other guys over tonight to take care of "ihaveprettyfeet".
    Posted by John413

See you there.

Sections
Shortcuts