Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!!

In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!! : Im not a jets fan.... guess again doofuss
    Posted by DoctorFootball[/QUOTE]

Then who do you like? Carolina? If you don't like the Jests, then why defend them while you blast US on here while also concealing your "REAL" favorite team?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!!:
    [QUOTE]Attention:  The Jets will be having a ceremony tomorrow to hoist their #6 playoff seed banner to the rafters in Giants Stadium, their home. Congratulations!
    Posted by John413[/QUOTE]

Classic!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wiseoldfart. Show wiseoldfart's posts

I wanted Pats/Green Bay in the Superbowl. Rogers vs. Brady. Then I was disappointed that I'd have to root for a Steelers/Green Bay Superbowl. At least I got my second pick. Go Green Bay!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!! : Just like Bill Belichick trying to rebuild a team... Ahhahahahahahahahhaha He is such a joke. See he cant cheat no more so where are his playoff wins now..... Answer that question Dave...

Isn't this basically a re-run of what you posted earlier? I'm sure Belichick's cheating is what made Kurt Warner fumble that snap in the SB....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!! : Under your car? your not old enough to drive Sheila... Ahhahahahha you are such a loser Dave.... are you still stalking people on here Dave? Your on late, did your mommy go to play bingo ahahahahah you are so funny Dave... Gloating about a Jets loss because your little feelings got so hurt when the Patriots lost... boohoooooo ...You are such a Whimp

I don't believe you spelled that right.  No "h"  it would be WIMP.  No, I'm gloating the Jet loss because they are such A$sbags.  Like you!  See how that works, gerbil stuffer?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

AFC East Champs 2 years in a row?  NE Patriots!  
    Jets? Nothing...remember...nothing.  You get nothing but lower draft choices for failing to win in the AFC Champisonship game.  Just a lower draft pick.  The Jets were built to win the SB now.  The Pats are rebuilding.  See you next year, fat boy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!! : Isn't this basically a re-run of what you posted earlier? I'm sure Belichick's cheating is what made Kurt Warner fumble that snap in the SB....Rexy is at the podium, he says his team is "going to chase that soup bowl again next year". Uh, well, ok if that's what you want Rexy--good luck!
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]
    Rex is already  saying he is proud of his team. That is what losers say. he is promising..again..they will be the best next year.  Yawwnnn.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Rexy is at the podium, he says his team is "going to chase that soup bowl again next year". Uh, well, ok if that's what you want Rexy--good luck! Campbells? He also says "this is only three years in a row getting knocked out for me". Sounds like he plans on getting knocked out lots more in years to come.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goredsox100. Show goredsox100's posts

Yes, the Pats are out. But thankfully, Ladanian Tomlinson will never, ever set foot on a Super Bowl field in his lifetime.

There is no banner or trophy for Wild Card that Makes it to Championship Game.

However, there is an AFC East banner.

And even with two extra Wild Card games, the J-O-K-E-S still couldn't achieve more wins than the Pats at 14-3.

Six picks coming up, some Free Agency, maybe a trade or two. Please Bob Kraft, go into this off season with rage in your heart and demand a champion.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorFootball. Show DoctorFootball's posts

[QUOTE]AFC East Champs 2 years in a row?  NE Patriots!   Jets? Nothing...remember...nothing.  You get nothing but lower draft choices for failing to win in the AFC Champisonship game.  Just a lower draft pick.  The Jets were built to win the SB now.  The Pats are rebuilding.  See you next year, fat boy.
    Posted by boomerst3[/QUOTE]
    Patriots had best team in football, also went undefeated all the way to the Super Bowl, then BIGGEST CHOKE IN SPORTS HISTORY lol.... SO whats your excuse now?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!! : If you know who I am then you know Ive been here 4 years and a Patriot fan. What is funny is how little boys like Dave attack everyone but cant answer a simple question. He tries to feel big thinking how wonderful his intellect is and his football knowledge is so keen.  The Patriots lost, so move on, the Jets lost, so who cares, but morons like Dave just have to be needled because he is a hermaphrodite   

LIE.  You are Leon, Stommmper, MasterHess, Dizzz and a host of others.  You have been doing this forever, but USUALLY you are a JET fan, but sometimes you pose as a Patriot fan.  You are a bad liar, and a fool.  Every word you write convicts you.  The way accounts are set up here, you get away with it.  I'm going to work on that.  But for now, do your thing.  You are pointless and stupid, and gathering enemies fast.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!! : Classic!

Well they did tie their franchise record of 11 regular season wins. It's a big thing for them. When NE wins 11 they miss the playoffs.

When I saw LDT take the 4th and 1 I knew FAIL!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!! : Patriots had best team in football, also went undefeated all the way to the Super Bowl, then BIGGEST CHOKE IN SPORTS HISTORY lol.... SO whats your excuse now?

Wrong again. The biggest choke in sports history was the 2004 NEW YORK Yankees. Why do we need an excuse? NE wasn't even supposed to make the playoffs and went 14-2 with a bunch of rookies and kids. The only reason people like you call that a "Choke" is Patriot greatness has been so prolonged that your very arguments against it stand as a monument TO IT. Any OTHER team would call 14-2 with kids a great year, but if NE does it, it's a "choke". Thanks for making my point!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE]AFC East Champs 2 years in a row?  NE Patriots!   Jets? Nothing...remember...nothing.  You get nothing but lower draft choices for failing to win in the AFC Champisonship game.  Just a lower draft pick.  The Jets were built to win the SB now.  The Pats are rebuilding.  See you next year, fat boy.
    Posted by boomerst3[/QUOTE]
    No tee shirts (just visulaize them) no hats (just visualize them) no confetti ever.

NYvaJinas.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

This should take some of the shine off of the "second biggest win in the history of the Jets" as RR said before the NE game.

It could have been their last legitimate shot at a SB with all the aging vets, next year they will just be a year older, and 40 plus years since a SB.

The football gods are snickering at these clowns...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

42 years of tears!

Heal thy self Doctor.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!! : Again answer the question, where are your superior teams Super Bowl wins not after the fact your team was caught cheating..... very simple dum dum, answer the question

"Cheating" was never proved prior to the Rams game, and it has never been mentioned prior to the other two games that I know of. And after NE stopped "taping his signals", Mangini saw his team get the crap kicked out of them again the next time they played. And you STILL haven't told us who YOUR team is, and how many Lombardi's they have in their case. Oh wait...UPDATE...I see where you say you've been a Patriots fan for 4 years? I don't believe that for a second. No TRUE Patriots fan would do what you're doing here tonight. Bull!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsox9-8. Show patsox9-8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!! : Who is the biggest Loser? Are you for real?  with Supposed best coach in football, every year is a rebuild year genius, Best quaterback in Football(cough)... Patriots let best receiver in football go, squabble with best O-lineman, get rid of a 4 year worthless running back, keep 2 worthless running backs and with the best record in Football CHOKE in another 1 and done. Yeah its the Patriots that are not the JOKE of the NFL. Even Justin Beiber laughs at them.
    talk about 1 and done, how bout 1 sb appearance in 1969 and that's it,UMMM WHERE ARE U GUYS GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR? YOUR GONNA LOOSE HALF YOUR TEAM TO FREEAGENCY AND THE OTHER HALF TO OLD AGE ...WE HAVE BEEN COMPETING FOR A LEGIT CHANCE TO ACTUALLY WIN A SB FOR OVER 10 YRS NOW,...."joke of the nfl???" THINK WE HAVE EARNED THE THE RIGHT ALONG WITH EVERYBODY ELSE TO RESPECT BB AS ONE OF, IF NOT THE GREATEST COACH EVER , DON'T HATE ....JUST CAUSE YOUR JETS HAVENT BEEN TO A SB IN OVER 40 YEARS...YOU'LL GET BACK THERE ONE DAY WE"LL JUST BE BETTER FOR AWHILE........... 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Fireman Ed!  Fireman Ed!  The Jests were ON FIRE, but now they got PUT OUT!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!! : Gerbil Stuffer, oh no Dave you let it be known what yo udo on weekends ahhahahahahha... Dave you are so sick you really need help. Those poor animals that you use, Are you related to Mike Vick,  Dave are you his you know, boy toy?

Classic example of a person running out of logical arguments. All that's left is insults. Sad. Very sad to see you come to this after you started with such potential! :-(

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Fireman Ed!  Fireman Ed!  The Jests were ON FIRE, but now they got PUT OUT!
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Ya, the Steelers pizzed all over them.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

[QUOTE]who said something about last year ????  last week they went to NE and won the game... i don´t find any enjoyment in trash talk a team that beat us good last week...
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh[/QUOTE]

"trash talk" your getting mixed up with "facts"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats, JESTS, on winning NOTHING AT ALL!!!! 2 YEARS RUNNING!!! : Classic example of a person running out of logical arguments. All that's left is insults. Sad. Very sad to see you come to this after you started with such potential! :-(

He always does thing when I'm around, I get to him early on and he tries this stuff, then his spelling degenerates and it's NOT pretty after that.  Babble, rant, insane mumbling, the works.  Best proof ever that he is a JEST fan.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nZone. Show nZone's posts

2010...what the Jets had accomplished:
    Division Title = Nope.
    AFC Champ = Nope.
    Super Bowl = Nope.

Sections
Shortcuts