Congrats Jets! 14 games to be eliminated from playoffs!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Congrats Jets! 14 games to be eliminated from playoffs!

With a clown for head coach, and joke at QB - I really thought they would be out of playoff contention by week 10...Oh well ENJOY the off season!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Congrats Jets! 14 games to be eliminated from playoffs!

What is that picture in your avatar?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

"You know we are both finished , right?"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Coolade - that avatar pic was taken by me at the SB 38 victory parade in Boston...Its Brady holding up the trophy as he went by on a duckboat.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Coolade - that avatar pic was taken by me at the SB 38 victory parade in Boston...Its Brady holding up the trophy as he went by on a duckboat.

Oh...  Now I get it.   on my phone it looks like carpenters working on a garage roof. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

With a clown for head coach, and joke at QB - I really thought they would be out of playoff contention by week 10...Oh well ENJOY the off season!

They got lucky.... Cardinals and Jags back-to-back. But, let's be joyful that we still have this rolling comedy called the JESTS! QB situation for another 2 weeks.

Truly, the gift that keeps on giving!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

This is the wretched picture of the Jets franchise. I have been following them since I was old enough to watch football and that dates prior to SB III. I have never seen a team make so many mistakes two years running. This has been a clusterfk from day 1.

Tebow had no business being on this team (ownership). Tony S. had no business being hired (he is terrible). Mike Tannenbaum secured zero players in the skill positions to help Sanchez. And Ryan waffled his way through when he lost Sanchez to the Land of Oz mid season. The kid was never going to recover.

They should finish the seaosn with McElroy, bench Tebow to 3rd string and tell Sanchize to start figuring it out otherwise head to the David Carr recycle bin.

I will always root for the Jets, but these last two seasons have been as big a disappointment as I have ever had in football. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Dilfer was animated about how horrible this team was after the game. Put Tebow in for a series? Please. J-ust E-nd T-he S-tupidity. But keep everyone for next year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Toes Ryan did not come into the division to kiss B.B. rings. Haw, Haw, Haw!!!!!

guaranteed a S.B. win 3 years in a row. Haw,Haw,Haw

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to jesseyeric's comment:

This is the wretched picture of the Jets franchise. I have been following them since I was old enough to watch football and that dates prior to SB III. I have never seen a team make so many mistakes two years running. This has been a clusterfk from day 1.

Tebow had no business being on this team (ownership). Tony S. had no business being hired (he is terrible). Mike Tannenbaum secured zero players in the skill positions to help Sanchez. And Ryan waffled his way through when he lost Sanchez to the Land of Oz mid season. The kid was never going to recover.

They should finish the seaosn with McElroy, bench Tebow to 3rd string and tell Sanchize to start figuring it out otherwise head to the David Carr recycle bin.

I will always root for the Jets, but these last two seasons have been as big a disappointment as I have ever had in football. 

Jesseyeric

Thanks for demonstrating that there might be some rational Jet Fans out there.  I remember the Rod Rust Patriot Days of 1 and 15 and even 20 years before that when the Pats were the doormat of the NFL.  So I think I know how you might feel.

OTOH, it's too bad that there are Jet Fans like Leon aka, Hess, aka Jets who are equal to just how bad your team is right now.  

Anyhow, thanks for showing some class.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In response to xBruzer77's comment:

Dilfer was animated about how horrible this team was after the game. Put Tebow in for a series? Please. J-ust E-nd T-he S-tupidity. But keep everyone for next year.

If you noticed, Sanchez was not horrible up to that point. He had a TD pass dropped and was managing the offense well. After the Tebow 6 play disaster, you saw on Sanchez's face that he had drifted back to never-never land. There was absolutely no reason for that series with Tebow. Tenn. put 8 men in the box, did not respect his arm and blitzed him like crazy. He didn't know what to do.

I imagine this was a Tony S. call that Ryan should have stopped dead in its tracks.

I think Ryan may survive this year, but there will be some wholesale changes, hopefully starting with the 3 T's. Tanenbaum, Tony S. and Tebow.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

Jesseyeric

Thanks for demonstrating that there might be some rational Jet Fans out there.  I remember the Rod Rust Patriot Days of 1 and 15 and even 20 years before that when the Pats were the doormat of the NFL.  So I think I know how you might feel.

OTOH, it's too bad that there are Jet Fans like Leon aka, Hess, aka Jets who are equal to just how bad your team is right now.  

Anyhow, thanks for showing some class.  

I love football and I had really high expectations going into last season and even though they stumbled, I continued to have high hopes this year. Do you know how frustrating it is to not be able to watch the game you love and root forr the team you love because they play such an ugly brand of football? It is a horror.

Never let trolls bother you - they have no life. Talk football and have some good natured trash talking, but being a knucklehead makes no sense.

Enjoy the rest of your season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

that pic is where it starts.......the QB and coach ......Jets won't see improvement till the QB is replaced......Rex needs to shut up and just coach. I don't see him making it through the offseason though.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

It really is kind of a shame.  Sanchez may have had some potential but unfortunately for him his career is probably ruined. 

Maybe with the right team/coach and grooming he could have developed into a fine qb but it may be too late.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to Salcon's comment:

It really is kind of a shame.  Sanchez may have had some potential but unfortunately for him his career is probably ruined. 

Maybe with the right team/coach and grooming he could have developed into a fine qb but it may be too late.

He is toast. He wasted 4 years of his career with an organization that has failed to help him mature as an NFL QB.

Agreed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Thanks for showing that jets fan can have some class jessey eric. The trolls give you a tarnished image. Now would that be Jersey eric?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'm going to disagree with part of this - the part about not surrounding Sanchez with enough talent. If Brady was throwing to Holmes the guy would be catching 100 balls a year...Keller 90. Your backs would be getting 1000k yards and your line wouldn't be considered a joke. It's your QB, he killed that team. You put him in New England and our tight ends aren't the two highest paid tight ends in football...Welker catches 70 balls and Lloyd never comes here. The guy is a joke. I don't care if he "lead" you to two NFL Championship games by handing it off and throwing slants...you will win nothing with this guy as your QB...I'm glad the Jets haven't figured that out.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

J - ust

E - nd

T - he

S - eason

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In response to xBruzer77's comment:

Thanks for showing that jets fan can have some class jessey eric. The trolls give you a tarnished image. Now would that be Jersey eric?

No - born and raised in the Bronx and still a Prince of the City.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to Salcon's comment:

He is toast. He wasted 4 years of his career with an organization that has failed to help him mature as an NFL QB.

Ryan will survive but Polan and the soon to be fired Norv Turner need to be brought in. Turner is no head coach, but he has a wonderful offensive mind and is one of the few out there that might possibly be able to return Sanchez to an usable QB.

mthurl - Holmes is over-rated and Keller has under achieved most of his career. I would not put either player in the top 10 of their position.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Blow up the team, keep the head coach if you like, but if you decide to keep Sancheese you'll need to install a West Coast offensive system because he is not a traditional pocket passer which is the kind of offense they've been running.   He is too small, you'll need to get him moving, rolling out... even then I don't have a whole lot of confidence in him because he is not much of a runner.

Sections
Shortcuts