Congrats Pats!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

Congrats Pats!!!!

I know you lost the championship but congrats to you.  You overcame huge injuries to make it to the finals.  You did well.  Congrats to you!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

Re: Congrats Pats!!!!

In response to msteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I know you lost the championship but congrats to you.  You overcame huge injuries to make it to the finals.  You did well.  Congrats to you!

[/QUOTE]

I have to say that they exceeded my expectations and I guess yours too...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

One of my favorite Patriots seasons, even though we came up shy of the SB.  Great job and even better things on the horizon.  Screw Manning.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctpat. Show ctpat's posts

great team to root for! fought hard to the end-

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from den666. Show den666's posts

Can't believe they got this far with all those key injuries. Very happy this year. First Red Sox, then Pats. Great!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Once the middle of the D went on IR and Gronk went out..  seeing the Pats get this far was not in the cards in many minds here. Since only one team wins the SB and only 4 teams make it to the CCG games, (Pats three in a row) kudos for a fine season!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

The Patriots have nothing to be ashamed of this season.  Too many major injuries this year, and Talib's inability to play today didn't help any.  Wait till next year!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

I'm sorry but congrats?

IR pro players aren't getting any younger and Gronk is injury prone.

Hernz is going to prison.

Brady and Mankins are almost heading to retirement.

We are going NOWHERE.

It is matter of time when the AFC East isn't easy pie anymore. Laugh at the Jets but they will be better next season. 

Bronocos will be better next season. Bengals and the Chiefs too.

The window is closing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks msteven.  Didn't end the way I wanted it to - with a SB title, but not a bad year considering all that went down.  Looking forward to a great, competitive SB - then next year.  I'm reasonably sure the Pats will be playoff and SB contenders next year too.  GO PATS!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Congrats is right. Amazed they made it this far with all that went down this year. We have one of the youngest teams in the nfl right now and these rookies will only get better. I see a major push in the off season for one or two wide outs just like after the 2006 season. If we get them watch out!

Sections
Shortcuts