Congrats to Drew Brees on breaking the record

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Re: Congrats to Drew Brees on breaking the record

It's an internet message board, who gives a sh** about being classy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

This is a "before and after steroids" conversation.

When Marino played the game was a different game never mind the fact that there were fewer games.

1) Rules are completely different: Shu would not have sat out one game never mind three
           2) Drew Plays in a Dome most of the year
           3) Empty Backfield sets are more the norm today
           4) Caliber and number of receiving targets has improved

Happy fro Drew, he seems like a good guy, not impressed by the stat, Win the SB this year, that is all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats to Drew Brees on breaking the record:
    [QUOTE]To all the posters that claim: "not impressed".....are you for real?? Who cares how he acheived it? Brees is a class act, and is a great GB, period. What he accomplished won't be accomplished by too many. The record has stood for a long time. Rules changes or not, this guy deserves credit. To try and discredit this in any way is simply a classless response.
    Posted by tanbass[/QUOTE]

Telling me I am classless because I happen to disagree with you is classless.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rainbowroosie. Show rainbowroosie's posts

I like all the stories on some other sites about "running up the score." If you played better D, no one could run it up on you! Well done by Brees, but NFL officials need classes and glasses.Wink

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Congrats to Drew, I have not problem with him going for the record at home instead of on the road next week.

But the group shot picture mugging on the sideline while the game was still going on was a little classless and clueless.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to "Re: Congrats to Drew Brees on breaking the record": [QUOTE]This is a "before and after steroids" conversation. When Marino played the game was a different game never mind the fact that there were fewer games.        1) Rules are completely different: Shu would not have sat out one game never mind three        2) Drew Plays in a Dome most of the year        3) Empty Backfield sets are more the norm today        4) Caliber and number of receiving targets has improved Happy fro Drew, he seems like a good guy, not impressed by the stat, Win the SB this year, that is all. Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE] Marino played during the 16 game season era.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Believe me if the Pat's are up by 20 against the bills he coming out.  And there 's a betting man's chance they will be up big early.  The hump game was last Saturday.  Bills coming off a win, now on the road, are toast.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Marino was a huge jerk so I'm glad to see a nice guy like Brees take the record.  Would have been better if Brady did tho.  BTW, that was a pretty awesome record that stood a long time, it makes me wonder what Marino would have done in this day and age. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]The real record will be Unitas' consecutive games with a td . Bree's is at 42 and needs 6 more games with a TD to surpass my record that many thought would never be surpassed. And yes playing in a dome with rules that aid the offense will help him achieve that record.
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz[/QUOTE]

Hannah, are you Johnny Unitas?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Brady throws 73 times next week for 600 yards! Would anybody be shocked if this happened?

We're still playing for home field!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I think Brees is a class act in this league, but that record will only stand till next Sunday.

The crazy thing about Brady is, he will have broken both the single season TD record and the single season yard record....in different seasons.

That's saying something. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

I was hoping the Saints would be playing the later game on Sunday, but the Pats and Saints both play at 1:00.  It would have been cool to see Brady break Brees' record even if Brees took to back later that day.  NO will be playing for the number 2 seed so they won't be resting anyone even if they are up by 3 or 4 TDs.  Same goes for the Pats who are playing for the number one seed.

I'd still like to see Brady get 500+ yards and get that record!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Where is JBolt???   Think SD wishes they kept Brees and built around him instead of Rivers now?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]Where is JBolt???   Think SD wishes they kept Brees and built around him instead of Rivers now?
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

Yep.  Pretty much.  Rivers = prima donna.  Brees = winner.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I'd love to hold him down and with a bucket of Bleach by my side, scrub that stain off his face.  The shots of him in the huddle last night were hilarious.  He's like pivot boy bending over and squatting all at the same time.  My wife was making fun of him and his bend and squat.  F him and all those re_tards in New Orleans.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

[QUOTE]I'd love to hold him down and with a bucket of Bleach by my side, scrub that stain off his face.  The shots of him in the huddle last night were hilarious.  He's like pivot boy bending over and squatting all at the same time.  My wife was making fun of him and his bend and squat.  F him and all those re_tards in New Orleans.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Best post ever

17. This post has been removed.