Congrats to Gay, Eckel, Thomas, Evans, & the Saints...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Congrats to Gay, Eckel, Thomas, Evans, & the Saints...

It was nice to see the Saints win :)

especially, since colts lost....lol.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Congrats to Gay, Eckel, Thomas, Evans, & the Saints...

Thanks. I forgot about Evans since he went on IR.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

Was thinking the same thing when the final seconds of the game wound down! I read the article yesterday about Randal Gay & so happy for him to go to NO, his hometown & win a SB there!  THAT must feel so special!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

The Pats lost a key to the running game when they let Evans go in F/A. 

Congrats to these former Pats and the people of N.O.  I home this provides a huge lift for the city.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lexlib. Show lexlib's posts

congrats to the former pats on the super bowl winning saints team. you rule.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Big congrats to coach Payton too, that's an old school coach cut from the same cloth as BB.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

"The Pats lost a key to the running game when they let Evans go in F/A. 

Congrats to these former Pats and the people of N.O.  I home this provides a huge lift for the city." chrisakawoody
    ----
    I agree, I didn't like the loss of Evans, Thomas, or Gay. I guess we let 3 of those guys go because we were "deep" at those positions. Evans was a solid, blocking FB. Gay did fine; considering, wasn't the best - but didn't make too many mistakes. Thomas had awesome hands - but was injured for most of his career here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

Agreed! Congrats to the former Patriots players and to the rest of the Saints. I was pulling for them. It was awesome to see them come away with the win and I love that New Orleans gets to celebrate this.

Sections
Shortcuts