Congrats to Pats for Beating Colts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Congrats to Pats for Beating Colts

Manning is on the cover of SI.  No way the Colts win now.  Thanks Peyton!  Not!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

Re: Congrats to Pats for Beating Colts

Oh he's cursed now UD the Colts are doomed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Congrats to Pats for Beating Colts:
    [QUOTE]Manning is on the cover of SI.  No way the Colts win now.  Thanks Peyton!  Not!
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

What a cheap attempt to reverse jinx the Colts into winning.  I'm calling you out on this one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

[QUOTE]Manning is on the cover of SI.  No way the Colts win now.  Thanks Peyton!  Not!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

I wish it was that easy.

should be a good game though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Hey UD, shut up!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats to Pats for Beating Colts:
    [QUOTE]Hey UD, shut up!
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

I don't get ya 49pat.  You criticize me when I support the colts and you tell me to shut up when I congratulate the pats. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I thought the SI JinX was about players getting hurt not teams winning games when a player appeared on the cover. I don't think we can let you use this as a reverse whammy and I'll have to throw this in. The Patriots can't beat the Colts in Indy. You know what's real funny. The #1 topic all night for the guys doing the game on Sunday is going to be how the Pats have lost 4 of the last 5 to Indy and that the Colts have this winning streak going and they started the winning  streak against the Pats. You're going to whipping beer cans at your TV By the end of the night listening to that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

E -

LOL.  You know up to this morning many of the national online media that have picked already have picked the pats.  I may try to follow it, but King/NBC/Fox(maybe?) have picked the Pats.  We'll see many many more today. 

Honestly, I don't know how a colts fan can be confident with the way the colts have played the last two.  That said, I am not sure a pats fan can be confident after their last game except that you have brady, moss, and welker, matched up against 2 rookie corners.  At the end of thinking about everything else, I still come back to this fact.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]E - LOL.  You know up to this morning many of the national online media that have picked already have picked the pats.  I may try to follow it, but King/NBC/Fox(maybe?) have picked the Pats.  We'll see many many more today.  Honestly, I don't know how a colts fan can be confident with the way the colts have played the last two.  That said, I am not sure a pats fan can be confident after their last game except that you have brady, moss, and welker, matched up against 2 rookie corners.  At the end of thinking about everything else, I still come back to this fact.

I was thinking the same thing Dogg.
    I'm watching the NFL network last night and I expected Marshall Faulk to take Indy for obvious reasons but then Mariucci and Deion Sanders both take the Pats. I'm thinking this is the kiss of death. It's seems it's fashionable to go against the team with the streak. I'm so used to hearing these guys pick against the Pats in these games I almost fell out of my chair. This game is so dead even on paper my only educated pick is to take the Pats and the points if you're betting. Also I posted this stat on another thread and I'm sure most people know it already but since 2003 to this point in the 2009 season both Indy and the Pats have Identical records at 83-21. That is amazing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Congrats to Pats for Beating Colts : I thought the SI JinX was about players getting hurt not teams winning games when a player appeared on the cover. I don't think we can let you use this as a reverse whammy and I'll have to throw this in. The Patriots can't beat the Colts in Indy. You know what's real funny. The #1 topic all night for the guys doing the game on Sunday is going to be how the Pats have lost 4 of the last 5 to Indy and that the Colts have this winning streak going and they started the winning  streak against the Pats. You're going to whipping beer cans at your TV By the end of the night listening to that.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

The jinx is definitely about both players and teams. Just ask previously unbeaten Iowa, who lost to a significantly inferior Northwesterm team last Saturday.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats to Pats for Beating Colts : The jinx is definitely about both players and teams. Just ask previously unbeaten Iowa, who lost to a significantly inferior Northwesterm team last Saturday.
    Posted by markes8336[/QUOTE]

Yeah, If I'm not wrong they lost their starting QB also so first the Jinx went straight after the player thus taking out the whole team. Indy is all done. Yeah Baby!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Its a shame.  You would have thought SI would have at least given the Colts a shot.  Do we chalk this up to journalistic east coast bias?  LOL

Sections
Shortcuts