Congrats to the Colts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Congrats to the Colts

It is clear the road to the AFC goes through Indy. 

I'm still scratchen my head at that call.  And I know everyone is pissed like me but "F" it.  Lets move on and try to take the good out of it.

1. Pats dominated - they should have won.  I have NO PROBLEM going into Indy in the playoffs - bring it!

2. Maroney's fumble was costly - but he ran hard and is getting better.

3. Welker & Moss were awesome - Welker on special teams too

4. Brady was a stud

Best if we just put this one past us guys....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepatsfan523. Show nepatsfan523's posts

Re: Congrats to the Colts

agree with all but 2: He started his "stop" game again

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

No doubt we need to go through Indy now, I'm not complaining but I would like to see that 4th down play from all the camera angles especially now that I just heard Faulk say he didn't think he bobbled it.

No matter, we lost and we'll get by it. I've been behind Maroney but I think we need some help there and we really need a pass rusher. Losing TBC hurt. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuntonFirstDown. Show PuntonFirstDown's posts

SEE YOU IN INDY IN JANUARY FOR THE REMATCH.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats to the Colts:
    agree with all but 2: He started his "stop" game again
    Posted by nepatsfan523

The fumble got into his head. He has yet to learn to get over such mistakes. BUt I agree with the poster, Maroney ran hard earlier in the game.

I wrote it in another thread and I am writing it again here. I want Thomas in the doghouse again for checking out in the 4th. He was not pushing at all.

Oh, BTW, another bright spot I want to add to the poster's list, Volmer is excellent. I am jumping on that bandwagon.

Sections
Shortcuts