CONGRATS to the inevitable NCAA CHAMPS... NOTRE DAME!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: CONGRATS to the inevitable NCAA CHAMPS... NOTRE DAME!

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

the saban's going down.. this is the kelly era of dominance and creativity.. those 2 running backs will be stopped by the best front 7 perhaps ever in the game.. look for mr. te'o to totally dominate these jambronis! tht qb will be exposed once he loses his balance and they fall behind 17-0... ND's qb will be error free and they have pretty good RBs as well. its been long enough.. the COMMIE is a fan of excellence.. from duke, yanks and of course our pats whether they are my fave or secondary team, i like to see EXCELLENCE in tradition! we are all better when the Irish are compeitive with rings! the story of the year after they WIN!

[/QUOTE]

CC this just cements your reputation as a Genius in my mind!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to Jets's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You say you are a pats fan because you like "excellence"in tradition. The pats latest tradition is getting to the Sb and losing.

If you are a fan of a second place team and their excellent tradition of losing the big game ...then you are in the right place for sure!

[/QUOTE]

Spoken by a fan of a team with a total of 3 division titles since the 1970 merger....

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Correct again there Benny Boy! It's not just the Jets fans making the point that yes the pats are good real good but not great because they can't finish.It's the whole sporting world!

There is another topic that the whole Sporting World agrees upon also BUT it only gets you guys riled up. It's called Spygate.Everybody but pats fans of course,percieve the pats as cheaters and don't deserve to win the SB because of it...ever.

Ah yes! The Curse of Spygate! Thanks BB from everybody outside of NE of course!

[/QUOTE]

YAWN

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjmsphd43. Show jjmsphd43's posts

ROLLLLLLLLL TIDE!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

[QUOTE]

You say you are a pats fan because you like "excellence"in tradition. The pats latest tradition is getting to the Sb and losing.

If you are a fan of a second place team and their excellent tradition of losing the big game ...then you are in the right place for sure!

[/QUOTE]

Butt Fumble

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

...and how do you account for the Jets performance since 1967?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Section 136-How are ya?! I never heard that one before!

[/QUOTE]

Butt fumble

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

the saban's going down.. this is the kelly era of dominance and creativity.. those 2 running backs will be stopped by the best front 7 perhaps ever in the game.. look for mr. te'o to totally dominate these jambronis! tht qb will be exposed once he loses his balance and they fall behind 17-0... ND's qb will be error free and they have pretty good RBs as well. its been long enough.. the COMMIE is a fan of excellence.. from duke, yanks and of course our pats whether they are my fave or secondary team, i like to see EXCELLENCE in tradition! we are all better when the Irish are compeitive with rings! the story of the year after they WIN! btw, dont think the refs dont know this as well! the tide is coming down on the CRIMSON!

[/QUOTE]

Contrarian - why do so many people here feel the need to make bragadocio statements before a game is played? You sound like Rex Ryan and the Blow Hards (You know, the group from NY that keeps telling us how great their music is). You think it is going to go one way or the other fine. But stating a future outcome as fact is Ryanesque.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to Jets's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Getting further than the Jets every year is better than being the Jets. Hows that working out for you?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

the saban's going down.. this is the kelly era of dominance and creativity.. those 2 running backs will be stopped by the best front 7 perhaps ever in the game.. look for mr. te'o to totally dominate these jambronis! tht qb will be exposed once he loses his balance and they fall behind 17-0... ND's qb will be error free and they have pretty good RBs as well. its been long enough.. the COMMIE is a fan of excellence.. from duke, yanks and of course our pats whether they are my fave or secondary team, i like to see EXCELLENCE in tradition! we are all better when the Irish are compeitive with rings! the story of the year after they WIN!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll just let this line speak for itself.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll just let this line speak for itself.

[/QUOTE]

+1. Hilarious!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Bwa ha ha ha ha. Must be waiting for that big 2nd half comeback. LMAO

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

the saban's going down..

[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Do you mean for this year, or some other year? Looks like a Roll Tide demolition. So stop predicting Patriots wins. You couldnt have been more wrong about this one, dont jynx the Pats this year with this track record.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

first of.. its inevitable... they will win... NEXT YEARRRRR! against the saban.. contrarian never said they would win THISSSSS specific game!

[/QUOTE]

Ahhh...so that's how all your predictions come true.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts