CONGRATS to the inevitable NCAA CHAMPS... NOTRE DAME!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: CONGRATS to the inevitable NCAA CHAMPS... NOTRE DAME!

all thats missing is a butt fumble

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PMacPatFan. Show PMacPatFan's posts

Re: CONGRATS to the inevitable NCAA CHAMPS... NOTRE DAME!

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:

the saban's going down.. this is the kelly era of dominance and creativity.. those 2 running backs will be stopped by the best front 7 perhaps ever in the game.. look for mr. te'o to totally dominate these jambronis! tht qb will be exposed once he loses his balance and they fall behind 17-0... ND's qb will be error free and they have pretty good RBs as well. its been long enough.. the COMMIE is a fan of excellence.. from duke, yanks and of course our pats whether they are my fave or secondary team, i like to see EXCELLENCE in tradition! we are all better when the Irish are compeitive with rings! the story of the year after they WIN! btw, dont think the refs dont know this as well! the tide is coming down on the CRIMSON!

Aaaah, ya, OK....prognosticator extraordinaire!! Te'o is just dominant....along with the best best front 7 EVER!

I have to say this blowout is a bummer and in no way is it good for college football...the way ND is getting manhandled, wow. Not even Rudy could make a tackle tonight!!

Sections
Shortcuts