Congrats to the Jets, SB CHAMPS!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Congrats to the Jets, SB CHAMPS!!

Well, the season is over and the Jets are the SB champs.  This was their SB as Ryan and so many players have said.  I want to congratulate the Jets on finishing the season undefeated plus being only the second team in NFL history to be SB champs with an unblemished record.  It's been a long two weeks and I am glad its over.  No more football worries until the 2010 season.  Hopefully the Pats will make some improvements so we can get them next time.  (-;

Oh, wait... this is WEEK TWO....  sheesh did I lose track of that much time?  Sorry for being so out of touch, I was reading some NY papers and thought this was SB week!  Couldn't figure out why there was no all day long SB preview and other shows today, just the regular one hour stuff.  Forget what I said about the Jets and the SB.  Instead, congrats to the Jets on their WEEK TWO victory and FIRST victory over the Pats, at home, since 2000.  Until next time! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Re: Congrats to the Jets, SB CHAMPS!!

lol, the Jets may lose the fire now, and give up a couple of easy games to bad teams

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HiLeon. Show HiLeon's posts

Hi Gang!How are ya!?

Can you say sour grapes?I actually pity all of you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats to the Jets, SB CHAMPS!!:
    [QUOTE]Hi Gang!How are ya!? Can you say sour grapes?I actually pity all of you.
    Posted by HiLeon[/QUOTE]

Hey you should go and enjoy your night Leon, the Jets only do this feat once a decade. I still love the Pats and believe the tried as hard as they could today. The Pats have done so many great things, I never get upset with them. Brady is going to get better and better every game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Leon is playing "We are the Champions" over and over right now

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

this was a funny post, thanks bill. nice to have something witty mixed in with all of the crazy negativity on this forum.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Congrats to the Jets, SB CHAMPS!!:
    [QUOTE]Well, the season is over and the Jets are the SB champs.  This was their SB as Ryan and so many players have said.  I want to congratulate the Jets on finishing the season undefeated plus being only the second team in NFL history to be SB champs with an unblemished record.  It's been a long two weeks and I am glad its over.  No more football worries until the 2010 season.  Hopefully the Pats will make some improvements so we can get them next time.  (-; Oh, wait... this is WEEK TWO....  sheesh did I lose track of that much time?  Sorry for being so out of touch, I was reading some NY papers and thought this was SB week!  Couldn't figure out why there was no all day long SB preview and other shows today, just the regular one hour stuff.  Forget what I said about the Jets and the SB.  Instead, congrats to the Jets on their WEEK TWO victory and FIRST victory over the Pats, at home, since 2000.  Until next time! 
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

It is one game....one road game.... the problem for us is that Sanchez may be the franchise QB who keeps them strong for another 12-15 years. They do have the d and they do have some nice offensive help for the rookie. 14 more games to go, and all sorts of things can happen, including both these teams making the playoffs. Sox-Yanks, anyone?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats to the Jets, SB CHAMPS!!:
    [QUOTE]this was a funny post, thanks bill. nice to have something witty mixed in with all of the crazy negativity on this forum.
    Posted by artielang[/QUOTE]

You welcome...   I keep things in perspective, it is only a game.  As a Pats fan, it is disappointing to see them lose, but not disappointing enough to jump off a bridge or think the sky is falling.

Sections
Shortcuts