Congrats to the Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Congrats to the Jets

Enjoy it while it lasts, we'll see you in November..............

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Re: Congrats to the Jets

The Jets played well today and deserved to win, it will take another game or two for the Pats to get in sync and settle in. I was glad to see Brady come out unscathed after all the hits he took

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazything0001. Show crazything0001's posts

I agree, hopefully in November we will be in full throttle by then. Hopefully secondary emerges, mayo returns and the running game goes somewhere. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

And to those who want off the bandwagon, get off now, but don't plan on getting back on......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

You win some and you lose some.  Unfortunately, there are many "supposed" Pats fans here who are dumping on the team all off of ONE loss to a team that is capable of beating the Pats on their home turf.

Can we scratch our heads about the play calling, the D play in the second half?  Sure we can.  But, I am certain the Pats had a game plan they thought would win the game if EXECUTED.  Lots of dropped balls, penalties at inopportune times, missed tackles.  In the end, the Jets played better in the second half and deserved the win, plain and simple. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Remember the Jets started fast last year too and how the season finished. The Jets out played us cleasrly in the second half and deserved to win. But alot of things including injuries could be fall by the time they get to Foxboro.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I'm encouraged by how the defense played minus Mayo.  I'm also encouraged by the play of Edelman, looks like he can provide value when they go 4-wide.  The offense certainly looks like they need to wake up, but there is enough talent their to turn things around.

BRING ON ATLANTA!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-LITE. Show K-LITE's posts

Yea, the JETS played better then the PATS today but, F the JETS and their cocky, big mouth fans! Leave it them to turn a week 2 game into the SUper Bowl! They were jumping up and down like they never won a game before! They were acting like they won the Super Bowl!

Yea, the Jets played better then the PATS and they should've won today. However, these teams will meet again in November. We'll just have to wait and see!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Pittsburgh 1-1
    Tenn        0-2
    SD           1-1

Step back from the ledge......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats to the Jets:
    Yea, the JETS played better then the PATS today but, F the JETS and their cocky, big mouth fans! Leave it them to turn a week 2 game into the SUper Bowl! They were jumping up and down like they never won a game before! They were acting like they won the Super Bowl! Yea, the Jets played better then the PATS and they should've won today. However, these teams will meet again in November. We'll just have to wait and see!
    Posted by K-LITE
    ....oh just take a loss like a man. They talked too much but they backed it up. All the blather from you guys about beating them badly...I bet if you did, your big mouths would be going off at record speed. So can it and get ready for your next game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Congrats to the Jets:
    Enjoy it while it lasts, we'll see you in November..............
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

give the jets some credit, they did play well. Sanchez, did a nice job for a rookie w/ 1 pro game (now two) under his belt. Only he and big ben have beaten BB during their rookie year.

So far, the Jets are the team to beat for our division.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats to the Jets:
    In Response to Congrats to the Jets : give the jets some credit, they did play well. Sanchez, did a nice job for a rookie w/ 1 pro game (now two) under his belt. Only he and big ben have beaten BB during their rookie year. So far, the Jets are the team to beat for our division.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

Credit was given, hence my post.  I'm not ready to say any team is the "team to beat" after week 2. 

Sections
Shortcuts