Congrats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Congrats

Big Day for you guys yesterday.  Gotta, give a little props to Rusty, the pats D is really good.  And obvious props go to Brady who I thought had given up but got one last opportunity and he took advantage of it. 

Your team really has drops issues.  I wonder if there is something wrong with the way Brady is throwing the ball.  Without any information, I'll lay about 90% on the receivers. 

Nice to see Collie help you guys - he was as clutch as receiver.  That said, I worry about his health. 

Better tell your fellow fans to stick around and watch the end of the game.  Kind of pathetic for such a passionate (or at least I thought you were) fan base to exit the game so early. 

Finally, congrats to you and your sox. Is anyone in boston working today or is everyone still hung over and in bed?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

Re: Congrats

UD6, you are classy fan of a team we (Pats fans) hate (well, at least when Peyton was there).  Thanks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I am not always classy, but I do give credit when and where it is due.  You guys deserve it today.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

I am not always classy, but I do give credit when and where it is due.  You guys deserve it today.

Seeing your posts over the years, I would have to disagree with you about the first part of the first sentence.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I don't see how UD6 is classy at all; he just slips you the blade under the table, but it has the same effect. 

Even a line like this: "And obvious props go to Brady who I thought had given up"

Classless. I have criticized his Jesus, I mean his former QB Peyton Manning many times but NEVER would I say he has given up. Brady has 38 fourth quarter comebacks' he's played some so-so games but give up is not in his DNA. 

The he goes on to immediately say, "Your team really has drops issues.  I wonder if there is something wrong with the way Brady is throwing the ball" 

Before laying the blame with the receivers, more digs at Brady. 

More digs, this time at the fans: " Kind of pathetic for such a passionate (or at least I thought you were) fan base to exit the game so early. "

As if all those at the forum were at the game and left early. Anyone who has spent hours in the Foxboro parking lot trying to get home can sympathize a bit with someone who tries to get out in front of that traffic rather than wait it out, see your team lose in rough fashion, and then face the indignity of a three hour drive out of the parking lot to boot. Had I been at the game I would have stayed but I completely understand why working people feel a need to get home.

This isn't the kind of congrats I want or need. 

The classy thing to do would be go leave this forum alone and go very, very far away.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

I don't see how UD6 is classy at all; he just slips you the blade under the table, but it has the same effect. 

Even a line like this: "And obvious props go to Brady who I thought had given up"

Classless. I have criticized his Jesus, I mean his former QB Peyton Manning many times but NEVER would I say he has given up. Brady has 38 fourth quarter comebacks' he's played some so-so games but give up is not in his DNA. 

The he goes on to immediately say, "Your team really has drops issues.  I wonder if there is something wrong with the way Brady is throwing the ball" 

More digs, this time at the fans: " Kind of pathetic for such a passionate (or at least I thought you were) fan base to exit the game so early. "

As if all those at the forum were at the game and left early. Anyone who has spent hours in the Foxboro parking lot trying to get home can sympathize a bit with someone who tries to get out in front of that traffic rather than wait it out, see your team lose in rough fashion, and then face the indignity of a three hour drive out of the parking lot to boot. Had I been at the game I would have stayed but I completely understand why working people feel a need to get home.

The classy thing to do would be go leave this forum alone and go very, very far away.....

Well, you and I read things differently.  I see what he said as a congratulations and then pointing out some obvious problems like:

1. We *do* have drop issues
    2. Brady is *not* throwing the ball as well he used to (overthrow of Amendola, behind some receivers)
    3. Stadium half empty for a game that ended at 7:35 on a Sunday before a holiday

OK, I'll give you a point on that "give up" comment.  But even there, the look on his face after the INT that I saw was one of "oh, well" rather than one like the reaction of Talib when he couldn't play anymore.  After he threw that int, my reaction was "WT-you-now-what did he do that kind of throw for?  This is last week all over again, but it is not the last seconds of the game this time".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

BTS - go back to the game thread and find how many of your fellow fans thought the same thing about Brady throwing in the towel after his 4th Q interception just after NO took the lead.  It felt like it.  It was 1st play from scrimmage after the kickoff (iirc) and he just threw the ball up for grabs. 

If you don't think your team has drops issues, I think you need to see a shrink to have a reality check.  If your receivers did not drop so many balls, it is my impression that the game would have been significantly different in favor of the pats.  This wasn't about missed routes.  This was about dropped balls. 

I don't really care about traffic or foxboro or any of that, when you go to a game you stay until its end unless it has been absolutely decided.  Why buy a ticket unless you are going to see the end? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

go here and start reading page after page.  See how your own fans responded to Brady's int. 

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/saints-vs-patriots-game-thread/100/6844110?page=35

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Precisely. A compliment full of caveats and bashes. He is a troll in the true sense of the word. For the life of me I don't understand why he and 42andSh1t post here so often. Don't you have your own teams and fans to comment on?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Big Day for you guys yesterday.  Gotta, give a little props to Rusty, the pats D is really good.  And obvious props go to Brady who I thought had given up but got one last opportunity and he took advantage of it. 

Your team really has drops issues.  I wonder if there is something wrong with the way Brady is throwing the ball.  Without any information, I'll lay about 90% on the receivers. 

Nice to see Collie help you guys - he was as clutch as receiver.  That said, I worry about his health. 

Better tell your fellow fans to stick around and watch the end of the game.  Kind of pathetic for such a passionate (or at least I thought you were) fan base to exit the game so early. 

Finally, congrats to you and your sox. Is anyone in boston working today or is everyone still hung over and in bed?

we don't need your congratulations, nerd

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

The Saints D allows 30 points and they're wildly overrated. The Pats D allows 27 and they're the greatest defense since the 86 Bears. Queenie logic at its finest again.

Wait until the injuries excuses start flying again from the board jester. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to qball369's comment:

Shut the F"ck up you stupid as"hole - Amendola was knocked out cold helmet to helmet there - blatant attempt to injure - you are a jackazz

UD - you are a mealy mouth troll - go away and blog on whatever it is your favorite team is - not sure if it is Indy or Denver these days........

Lol a blatant attempt to injure? He wasn't a defenseless receiver numbnutz. How many times do you see a RB get lit up by a helmet to helmet hit? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Congrats Brony for finally admitting such. Keep crying yourself to sleep over '03 & '04. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to SLGDEV's comment:

UD6, you are classy fan of a team we (Pats fans) hate (well, at least when Peyton was there).  Thanks.

You must be new here

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

In response to qball369's comment:

Shut the F"ck up you stupid as"hole - Amendola was knocked out cold helmet to helmet there - blatant attempt to injure - you are a jackazz

UD - you are a mealy mouth troll - go away and blog on whatever it is your favorite team is - not sure if it is Indy or Denver these days........

Lol a blatant attempt to injure? He wasn't a defenseless receiver numbnutz. How many times do you see a RB get lit up by a helmet to helmet hit? 

So you are good with UD trolling the Boston.Com  site and making fun of Amendola getting knocked out cold?

Also, you may want to look at the play again - the defensive play left he feet and launched himself into Amendola - creating the helmet to helmet hit

Maybe you think that is football - me, I guess I would prefer the Amendola would have been able to finish the game

And, I would certainly have preferred not seeing a troll like UD use the situation to take yet another cheap shot at the Patriots

But, whatever you say Bungalow Bill - you are clearly the football expert on this site

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to SLGDEV's comment:

You've got to be joking....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

You've got to be joking....

+1  

How quickly they forget.  LMAO.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It's not even under the table.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

i wish for ud6 to die in a car wreck

So that's a line that really doesn't need to be crossed.  Just gonna put that one out there.

22. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts