Congratulations, Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Re: Congratulations, Jets

The Jets are a very good team.  They are a legitimate threat. Their defense is top notch the best in the league. Darrele Revis is a stud. I wish we could have their defense and Revis.  If they had a decent QB , they might have a chance to win it all this year.

Although I hate Ryan and his bravado, you cant dismiss what he has done with this defense in only 1 year. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

You-all may not llike him, but Rex Ryan brought home the bacon for the Jets this year, in a big way. Here are some cold, hard football facts that illustrate the great job that he's done: http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_3072_Goofy_f%2Ack_Rex_Ryan_delivers_the_goods.html

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

K-maxx. you'd better get that twin of yours off your face because they Jets have a 9-7 record and according to the "how they rank" article are first in: fewest points allowed, fewest yds allowed, fewest points allowed, fewest 1st downs allowed, best 3rd down conversion against, fewest pass yds. You wish your team had some of those D stats but since you can't give any team least of which the Jets any credit, you're ignorance shows clearly through

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

too bad Killa. They're there and there's nothing you or any whiny Patsie fan can do about it. Just keep on crying, all of you tools because you'd sing a different tune if your team did the same. You make me laugh with the stupidity of it all

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

It's pretty easy to win your last two games and get in the playoffs when your last two opponents play like.....

and

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

It doesn't matter. Despite all the games that've been gift wrapped for them, they'll find a way to f*ck it up, in the playoffs just as they're done with the numerous high draft picks they've earned over the years.

They an entire organization of Homer Simpsons, they are the New York JESTS!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Well thats the problem isn't it.

We will never know if the Jets "deserved" to be in the playoffs because they we're given 2 free wins while everyone else had to fight to get in.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

The Jets are posers. They lost that must win game at home to Atlanta and then they were handed the two freebees.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

more whining....how typical. Why don't you worry about winning your own game instead of obsessing about another? Because the chance that the jets win and you lose scares you to death and would be the ultimate embarassment (other than choking away numerous 4th quarter leads) for the beloved Patsies

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Rex Ryan should be congratulated for a fine coaching job. But now, he's losing it...as he claims that his Jets should be favored to win the SB: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/01/06/rex-ryan-jets-should-be-favored-to-win-the-super-bowl/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"Rex Ryan should be congratulated for a fine coaching job."

Rex Ryan should be congratulated for being able to squeeze through doorways.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

"You-all may not llike him, but Rex Ryan brought home the bacon for the Jets this year, in a big way."

Hey, Texas I'll give you that. He bought it home (and ate it) every day. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Again...got to give credit to Rex Ryan, as he appears to be getting the most out of his team. With a Patriots' win today, the cowardly Colts get a re-match with the Jets, in Indy. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Again, congratulations Jets. Rex Ryan clearly outcoached Norv Turner today. Great job by Rex in getting the most out of his team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tommyspats. Show tommyspats's posts

The Jets are looking real good.  It's funny I'm starting to like the team.  Bill could take a lesson from Ryan on how to talk to his FANS!!!   

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Boy, as much as I hate the Colts, I am going to be their biggest fan next weekend. I hate the Jets heck of a lot more than the ponies...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

TEX:
    agreed Ryan coached um up, when I get over my dismay, I'll go into detail

Congrats to the Jets

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tommyspats. Show tommyspats's posts

This team is looking good.  Ryan is a funny guy and a hell of a Defensive mind 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

oh, puhleeeeeeeeeeeeese.  go lick his giant buttocks and get it over with.  hes a guy who wears it on his sleeve, and it will get old real fast.  the new york crowd will love him for giving them SOME legitimacy, but im already tired of his joey porteresqe yapping and chest thumping.  we need to put him down like the dog he is 2x next year, and the new york/new jersey crowd will disown him in a hurry.