Congratulations to Denver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Congratulations to Denver

They came in with the better game plan.

They executed it better.

Manning outplayed Brady.

Denver outcoached NE.

That last point is most disappointing. When Denver was considering going for it on 4th early on, I commented to a friend "That will be a panic move." Calmer heads prevailed, and they took the points. The Pats, faced with the same decision...panicked.

Denver was OBVIOUSLY the better team yesterday.

To me, this season started out looking downright cursed...and they nearly took it to the last game of the year. I have a hard time calling it anything other than a mojor success.

Refs didn't beat them.

Turnovers didn't beat them.

The Broncos beat them, at least I can accept that. No sour grapes here. All I can hope for in the Super Bowl now...is a tie.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Re: Congratulations to Denver

yes denver played better ,

but when you put brady against the NE defense he will have field day ,

yep denver played better the refs made some bad calls,

brady missed some throws but th defense got burned badly , dennard , arrington ,ryan ,DMC , gregory sucked badly

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:

Classy post and classy Patriot fan. 

You wont get many Patriot fans saying what you said. Not here and not at Patsfan.com.

GO BRONCO'S! 

And there are classy fans of other teams that come to this board....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

Classy post and classy Patriot fan. 

You wont get many Patriot fans saying what you said. Not here and not at Patsfan.com.

GO BRONCO'S! 

And there are classy fans of other teams that come to this board....

Unfortunately, PPJ concentrates on posts that support his opinion of Pats fans when the VAST majority are classy and realistic.  PPJ got his wish - the Pats lost.  Only reason he stayed here was to see the Pats lose and pester this board.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

They executed it better.

Manning outplayed Brady.

Denver outcoached NE.

That last point is most disappointing. When Denver was considering going for it on 4th early on, I commented to a friend "That will be a panic move." Calmer heads prevailed, and they took the points. The Pats, faced with the same decision...panicked.

To me, this season started out looking downright cursed...and they nearly took it to the last game of the year. I have a hard time calling it anything other than a mojor success.

Refs didn't beat them.

The Broncos beat them, at least I can accept that. No sour grapes here. All I can hope for in the Super Bowl now...is a tie.

Very well put. I agree 100% about being outcoached, they were never able to get any rythym offensively or apply pressure defensively. Kudos to the denver coaching staff for coming up with a winning game plan on both sides of the ball and the Denver players for executing that game plan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I am trying to think about PPJ18 and what kind of a person he is.

What kind of a loser posts on Boston sports boards after his team wins a big game? 

This guy has to be a complete loser.  There he is, typing away, eating how own dandruff and trolling a Boston board.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

They executed it better.

Manning outplayed Brady.

Denver outcoached NE.

Refs didn't beat them.

I agree. Just like every year that we fail in the playoffs or championship game, we now go back and try and fix what is broken. Injuries aside, we have work to do.

I will never in my lifetime cheer for Manning. As much of a punk Sherman is, I hope the Hawks crush Denver...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Good point , thats what I got out of it. Denver was the better team.

The Broncos offense is near untoppable in those kind of conditions.

Also..the importance of the first few posessions in a game like this are crucial...cannot go 3 and out. Sure..in fridgid or snowy condition...they could get away with it but not sunny, dry, warm conditions. Kudos to the entire Denver team and coaching staff for realizing this and shutting down the Pats on their first possesions. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Yup, outplayed, outcoached, outmatched. Personally i wish Denver the best as they face the Seattle thuggies And Pete "I hang my football program out to dry and don't care" Carroll.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Yup, bottom line is they're the better TEAM. They were built to win. They went for it. They didn't mess around, they saw the importance of winning a Championship and understood just how small a window every team has and they went and aggresively signed the people they wanted/needed. I mean they didn't even need Welker, yet they got him anyway. Aggresive and it worked.

They beat us in every facet of the game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

They executed it better.

Manning outplayed Brady.

Denver outcoached NE.

Refs didn't beat them.

Yup, the Pats were flat out beat.

The offense had chances for big plays and Brady overthrew them.

Manning and the Denver offense lit up the Pats D and that's it.

Pats have some work to do on nboth sides of the ball, this offseason.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

P I S S on Denver and Manning They are the enemy, I don't understand how anyone can congratulate them!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

What kind of a loser posts on Boston sports boards after his team wins a big game? 

This guy has to be a complete loser.  There he is, typing away, eating how own dandruff and trolling a Boston board.

Definitely agree with you.  Over the years we had many on the Celtics board who were just as annoying and hateful.  Most of them were eventually banned. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Classy post and classy Patriot fan."

There are plenty of classy Pats fans. Just as there are classy and bad fans of any team. You don't see as much class here because you are in here acting the classless bully and you are treated accordingly. 

The Broncos absolutely deserved the win and I agree with everything that madragon said. 

The classless Welker hit taking out our best defender was a tough pill to swallow but the game was not decided by that by any means. I expect the league to issue a fine on Welker for that one, we'll find out. 

madragon I'm disappointed you did not mention we were outran, outcaught, and out pushed on the line. Our d line offered no pressure, our o line made no holes. We were beaten across the board. And yes, Manning outplayed Brady and Belichick was severely outcoached. 

Congrats to the Broncs team and to their true classy fans, who are not in this forum.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Yup. This was a total team loss. From top to bottom. Denver was the better team by far.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Classy post and classy Patriot fan."

There are plenty of classy Pats fans. Just as there are classy and bad fans of any team. You don't see as much class here because you are in here acting the classless bully and you are treated accordingly. 

The Broncos absolutely deserved the win and I agree with everything that madragon said. 

The classless Welker hit taking out our best defender was a tough pill to swallow but the game was not decided by that by any means. I expect the league to issue a fine on Welker for that one, we'll find out. 

madragon I'm disappointed you did not mention we were outran, outcaught, and out pushed on the line. Our d line offered no pressure, our o line made no holes. We were beaten across the board. And yes, Manning outplayed Brady and Belichick was severely outcoached. 

Congrats to the Broncs team and to their true classy fans, who are not in this forum.

This and madragon's orig post pretty much sums it up IMO. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

There is a HUGE amount of crow to be eaten here.....

I can't leave until I hear everyone apologize for all the bad things they said about Peyton.

I think some congratulations are in order.  Laughing 

You're a DB.

No one here owes you a thing.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Agree.  They were the better team yesterday.   I just hope they get the ever living snot kicked out of them in the SB. 

Sections
Shortcuts