Congratulations to Ravens, Lewis

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Congratulations to Ravens, Lewis

Congratulations, Baltimore fans. No excuses...the Ravens and Ray Lewis came to Foxborough and laid it on the Pats...much like they did in 2009. The only difference was that in 2009, the Ravens put the game away in the first quarter, In this one...they put it away in the second half.

Interesting how the last two teams standing are physical squads. Finesse teams like the Pats, Falcons, and Packers turned out to be frauds.

Good luck in the SB. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Congratulations to Ravens, Lewis

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Congratulations, Baltimore fans. No excuses...the Ravens and Ray Lewis came to Foxborough and laid it on the Pats...much like they did in 2009. The only difference was that in 2009, the Ravens put the game away in the first quarter, In this one...they put it away in the second half.

Interesting how the last two teams standing are physical squads. Finesse teams like the Pats, Falcons, and Packers turned out to be frauds.

Good luck in the SB. 

see TP this is why ur a good pats fan...and also why some of the mooorons here call u all sorts of names

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

No excuses.  Ravens always play the Pats tough.  Are they better then the Patriots?  They weren't last season but they were this season and that's why they are going to the Super Bowl.  That's it!  I think the 49'ers beat them in the Super Bowl but I think the 49'ers would have beat the Patriots in the SB if the Pats won today. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I agree totally. The Ravens came in here and punched us in the face, while our best players went to the sidelines hurt with their heads down. Almost every single big name player on our team should be ashamed of themselves.

the only good news is we won't have to watch the 49ers do the exact same thing to us that the Ravens did tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

No excuses.  Ravens always play the Pats tough.  Are they better then the Patriots?  They weren't last season but they were this season and that's why they are going to the Super Bowl.  That's it!  I think the 49'ers beat them in the Super Bowl but I think the 49'ers would have beat the Patriots in the SB if the Pats won today. 

There will be plenty of excuses made by the koolaid drinking homers. Gronk was out, Talib pulls a hammie, the wind was blowing, bad calls by refs, they passed too much, they ran too much, Ridley got knocked out, an NFL conpiracy to see Ray Lewis go out a champion....ect....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I agree totally. The Ravens came in here and punched us in the face, while our best players went to the sidelines hurt with their heads down. Almost every single big name player on our team should be ashamed of themselves.

the only good news is we won't have to watch the 49ers do the exact same thing to us that the Ravens did tonight.

Actually, if the Pats were going to get beat, I'd rather see them get beat in this game, rather than the SB. They're a good team...but not good enough to win a championship.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Agreed. They outplayed us, out hit us and outcoached us and joe flacco AGAIN outplayed brady. When was the last time anyone shut out the pats in the 2nd half? Ravens deserve to be in the superbowl.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

Looking forward to Tom going down the water slide all excited!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Nothing to be bitter about. The ratbirds played well and we choked. Even our good players stank. And we have very few of them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

What is most disheartening is that the Pats were manhandled by these Ravens. Pats are soft--they need some NASTY D players like Rodney Harrison etc. The Ravens were more physical!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

What is most disheartening is that the Pats were manhandled by these Ravens. Pats are soft--they need some NASTY D players like Rodney Harrison etc. The Ravens were more physical!

FAR too many terrible high draft picks by BB on D for the last half decade. He tried to play catch up this year, but just didn't get enough fast enough. EVERY bad draft pick is a nail in your coffin. And BB has been nailing away like a madman.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Amen. Bernard Pollard is Rodney Harrison, reincarnated. It was hoped that Patrick Chung would fill that roll for N.E.. But Chung, like Ras-I Dowling, has been unable to stay healthy...and is a liability in pass coverage.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Good luck in the SB. 

SHAME on you TP  how could you want those thug b a s t a r d s to win the /super bowl???!!!! You are a typical fair pink weather fan (and I truly doubt you are aPatriots fan)  It's win everything every year or your not satisfied. Boy you must really have a lousy life, living it thro Patriots wins or loses!!  Do you use "Texas Pat" when you go to other teams boards and post how wonderful they are. really you are pathetic. We're all disappointed, upset and wish it had turned out differently but to hope the Ravens, and that suggs and pollard win a ring is dispicable!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

ne game, i agree with you. However what Pollard brings to his team is attitude and makes the offense pay attention. He does lead with his helmet on every tackle though. I cannot and never will root for Ray lewis, he defines the selfish athlete. I do not care what people say about how he rehabilitated his lefe and found god. I will be rooting for the 49ers in two weeks. Very disappointing finish to the season. Have been sick to my stomach all morning. Pats need toughness, speed and coaching

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

lmao.....c'mon.....deep down I'm sure that many Patsies fans would want the Ravens' defense instead of what we have.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsLuck12. Show ColtsLuck12's posts

Ah Texas Pat...It's your old friend HorseColt18 checking in with a new beginning and new qb. Haven't been here in a while but thought I'd check out the craziness that accompanies this board after a sky is falling kind of loss. Anyway, nice post congratulaing the Ravens--in spite of what that pole dancer said. It's always tough losing in the playoffs(see P. Manning) but tomorrow is another day and you can't be like Yankee fans and think you HAVE to win every year...There will come a time when TB is done--and it may come sooner than you think--and winning 12 games every year and a shot at the Super Bowl is just a memory. Just be glad you got to see the three SB wins cause lots of other fans don't have any.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

Good luck in the SB. 

Yes... Kudos the the Ravens and good luck to them in the SB.  But a little bit of shame on the Pats... the Crows punched the Pats in the face all night and the Pats did not (could not) punch back... and that's disturbing.  The Pats are somewhat soft by comparison... the Manning Colts come to  mind?   This game just puctuated that good defense is still what wins in this league.  Offense is fun to watch but if you really want to win you gotta have a dominate D.     Sorry to say but until the Pats build a solid D we are ( and have been) wasting Brady's years here.... no more Lombardi's until the D shows up.   Tha's been painfully made obvious since 2004.    And... I actually really love watching a good D do it's work... not as fashly as the offense but in a lot of ways more satisfying to watch.

Lets all take a deep breath and hope the Pats draft well and do well in FA.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to ColtsLuck12's comment:

Ah Texas Pat...It's your old friend HorseColt18 checking in with a new beginning and new qb. Haven't been here in a while but thought I'd check out the craziness that accompanies this board after a sky is falling kind of loss. Anyway, nice post congratulaing the Ravens--in spite of what that pole dancer said. It's always tough losing in the playoffs(see P. Manning) but tomorrow is another day and you can't be like Yankee fans and think you HAVE to win every year...There will come a time when TB is done--and it may come sooner than you think--and winning 12 games every year and a shot at the Super Bowl is just a memory. Just be glad you got to see the three SB wins cause lots of other fans don't have any.

I am not a pole dancer you #12 horsesass. Of coarse you agree with him -you love it when the Patriots lose. I'm sure you and TP have the same attitude about women, bimbos or "pole dancers" Enjoy Luck -it's going to take a lot more than luck to get the Colts back to another super bowl.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The team that came to play won.  As much as we may not have cared for the trash talking that came from the Ravens, they came to play and did for 60 minutes.  The Pats team we saw against the Texans was no where to be found last night.  With that go the spoils of victory to the victor, the right to trash talk even more.  As for the SB, couldn't care less who wins other than seeing my kids be happy as they grew up down here in the Baltimore area and are Ravens fans.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

The Ravens really played great, inspired, and tough football last night. They certainly deserve to got to the SB.  They were fantastic and handed our lunch pails to us.  The score doesn't paint the true picture of how that game went.  If they play that tough against the 49ers, they'll be in a good spot in two weeks.

Wow...what a complete beatdown that was.  I can't begin to count the ways our Patriots got outclassed (during the game or afterwards).

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

FAR too many terrible high draft picks by BB on D for the last half decade. He tried to play catch up this year, but just didn't get enough fast enough. EVERY bad draft pick is a nail in your coffin. And BB has been nailing away like a madman.

If you're assumption is correct, how then did we even get into the playoff, never mind winning a game, how'd we get to the SB last year, and how oh how did we manage to win so many games in the past few years?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

The team that came to play won.  As much as we may not have cared for the trash talking that came from the Ravens, they came to play and did for 60 minutes.  The Pats team we saw against the Texans was no where to be found last night.  With that go the spoils of victory to the victor, the right to trash talk even more.  As for the SB, couldn't care less who wins other than seeing my kids be happy as they grew up down here in the Baltimore area and are Ravens fans.

Yeah, but the team that played against the 49ers showed up during the second half.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Agreed, credit to Baltimore, they came and took what they wanted.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Oversimplification at its finest.  Seattle is a physical team...Atlanta beat them.  Steelers are a physical team, didnt even get in the play-offs.

Lets see the soft Packers won the Super Bowl in 2011.  Soft New Orleans won it in 2010.  Soft colts won it in 2007.  Soft Pats in 2004 and 2005.

Maybe the teams that are left this year are still playing because there playing the best at the right time, not because there "physical"