CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NY GIANTS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NY GIANTS

what can i say? they won.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NY GIANTS

Congrats! This is going to sting for a long time. Especially to us native New Englanders!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SXPTSCLTSRULE. Show SXPTSCLTSRULE's posts

Agreed! The better team won tonight.  Simply a bad matchup for the PATS.  The Giants have their number.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

You just beat me to the punch, Seattle!!!!   It looked good for the Pats to begin the second half then Brady had a brain fa*t and the D gives up their first long play of the day on that last Giants possession after keeping them in check the whole game!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

They played less messy, Pats killed themselves with errors.  Congratulations to them, they were the better team tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

2007 loss stung more. We were the better team then. 

They were the better team today for sure. We dropped too many passes and we played conservative when we had only a 2 pt lead which was stupid.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NY GIANTS:
    [QUOTE]You just beat me to the punch, Seattle!!!!   It looked good for the Pats to begin the second half then Brady had a brain fa*t and the D gives up their first long play of the day on that last Giants possession after keeping them in check the whole game!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

i don't look at single plays, bill. it's the body of work for the entire game. i don't think it is reaosnable to expect either side to play a perfect game. the d gave the o all the opportunity.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

The Giants were the better team today. Congrats.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Good for Coughlin, not too long ago he was on the hot seat.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

I'd rather have seen the Pats get blown out, than lose in the same nauseating way that they have to this team, twice before. Very, very frustrating.

But, to win this game, the Pats needed to bring their "A" game. And, on that count, they fell short.

Congratulations to the Giants.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NY GIANTS:
    [QUOTE]     I'd rather have seen the Pats get blown out, than lose in the same nauseating way that they have to this team, twice before. Very, very frustrating.      But, to win this game, the Pats needed to bring their "A" game. And, on that count, they fell short.      Congratulations to the Giants.
    Posted by TexasPat[/QUOTE]

I agree, I wish they lost by fifty rather than see a ball bounce off Welker's hands that could of sealed the game. The Giants are the more talented team and it showed in key situations tonight - if we didn't have Brady we would of lost by 30.

12. This post has been removed.