Congratulations

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

Congratulations

Congrats Pats fans. 

Pats played a great game against a tough Fins team.  Pats had too much today.  Hopefully, we can get you back in 4 weeks. 

Good luck against the saints and colts--protect our  undefeated record.

I will be back later to eat crow; then I'll be back in 4 weeks for the re-match.  Beat Porky and the Jets!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Re: Congratulations

In Response to Congratulations:
    [QUOTE] Congrats Pats fans.  Pats played a great game against a tough Fins team.  Pats had too much today.  Hopefully, we can get you back in 4 weeks.  Good luck against the saints and colts--protect our   undefeated record. I will be back later to eat crow; then I'll be back in 4 weeks for the re-match.  Beat Porky and the Jets!
    Posted by oggieman[/QUOTE]

Way to man up, oggieman. Most all of our troll nation slink off after they loose, never to be heard from again.

the game was closer than the score would indicate and I was impressed with henne and your Dbackfield. I think you're a couple of WRs away from being a perennial playoff team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Oggie, was a tough division game as usual and your a class act, look forward to your posts. Good luck next week and the rest of the season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maz. Show Maz's posts

Hate that wildcat man.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

i really respect you oggie, most people wouldnt acknowledge what you did. The fact of the matter is the pats won and it was a great game. And i really hate that wildcat too its, annoying, but it was great to see the pats stuffing most of the run plays out of the wildcat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE] Congrats Pats fans.  Pats played a great game against a tough Fins team.  Pats had too much today.  Hopefully, we can get you back in 4 weeks.  Good luck against the saints and colts--protect our   undefeated record. I will be back later to eat crow; then I'll be back in 4 weeks for the re-match.  Beat Porky and the Jets!

Oggie,
    At least you showed up today. That's more than I can say for the Ravens fans. Tough game though. We have some stuff to work on for the rematch. That wildcat did us in again though. I was wrong. I thought we'd have it defensed better this time.

PS. I respect Davis and the Miami secondary. They looked much better than I thought.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

thanks guys.  The patriots are still the measuring stick; and hoepfully we can get there in the next couple of years.  Looking forward to the Sunday night rematch next month.  Be back then; and also to congratulate you after you beat the crap out of fat basterd and the jets trash.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Oggie my respects to you. I guess you don't hangout with baddawg...lol. Luck to you the rest of the way..... expect in the rematch.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

A close nail-biter, just as I expected.  'Fins are much better than their record.  N.E. knew what was coming and still had hands full. 

Classy 'Fins poster, BTW.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from orlandofan02. Show orlandofan02's posts

Almost never post a fan with class, Gl to u

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Classy.  I hope to hear from you and perfect72 more often - you two seemed very respectable.

And Miami desperately need receivers who can catch.  Poor Chad Henne had at least two key passes fall right out of Hartline's and Ginn's hands, showing that he is a legitimate QB without anyone other than Fasano and Camarillo to to whom to throw.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

oggieman...   Miami is always a tough game for the Pats.  If there is one team that seems to get into their heads, it is Miami.  Appears the Miami O played much better today than against the Jets.  A good win for the Pats against a division rival, now we can think about the Colts.  (who have been mighty lucky these last two weeks!)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Oggie, you're a divisional foe so I'm not reaching out too far but I will say it takes guts to come back. 

Like I said earlier this week, I don't like helping people off the field. See you soon.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

I hate the Fins so much.... but you are a class act bro!  Good to have a real (non-Patriot) NFL fan around to debate with and discuss games. 

I know some of us talk smack, and its cool & fun, but I hope you do know that a lot of us respect your team and do know that they are underated.  

It'll be another battle in 4 weeks down in Miami and another great game.  I wish I could tell ya good luck... but you know...  lol  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

I'm convinced we are in the "end of days." When a fan of a division rival no less can actually string together a coherent sentence and post a compliment. 
    OG, I appreciate you wanting to stand up for your team and not running and hiding when things don't go your way. Y'all come back now.

Sections
Shortcuts