Conjecture about Vick coming to New England?!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GhostOfLombardi. Show GhostOfLombardi's posts

Re: Conjecture about Vick coming to New England?!

My life would be altered in that I would no longer watch football on Sunday, thereby having far more free time to spend with my family.  So I suppose, for my family's sake, it might actually bring us closer together if Vick did sign with the NEP. 

Then again, I'd probably spend more time watching the Bruins. 

In Response to Re: Conjecture about Vick coming to New England?!:
    [QUOTE]If Vick were to sign to the Pats, I doubt anyone's life would be altered at all.  So why argue that he shouldn't sign?
    Posted by N2thaIzzo[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

PMike I am here! lol I wish I had been on sooner to back up some people but i have been out sick so I missed a few days.

Here are my points

1. This wont happen so you can have all the debate you want about how he served his time and should get a shot, but in the end Bob Kraft wont let a low life piece of trash play for the Pats so it will not happen. I would bet my life on it.

2. He is not a fit, and you dotn need "inside information" to figure that out you just have to have any kind of football IQ what so ever to see that he wouldnt fit in this system. I played football up until I was 24 years old for a semi pro team and I am a high school coach (not bragging) and I have read tons and tons of books on the game and on the Pats in general and Mike Vick simply is not a fit. We spread the game out with 3, 4 or 5 WR sets and throw the ball over the place and Mike Vick was a horrible QB when it came to that kind of game. He was an exciting player who could make things happen he was not a field general the way Brady is. In Order to be a good QB on this team you need smarts and clearly by his actions Vick is lacking in the IQ department or else he wouldnt have ever made such a huge and stupid mistake. You dont need to be a football master mind to figure out that Vick is not a fit.

3. You all assume we will use the wild cat this season but none of you have any evidence to support that claim. We might not use it at all.

4. Some people on this thread have acted as if Vick was a super bowl winning QB and he is not. He is not teh second coming of Montana or Brady he is a bad QB. The Falcons passing game looked like c rap for years then Vick gets locked up they bring in a rookie QB and all of a sudden they have a passing game. Vick was a bad QB and if you say "well he went to the NFC championship game" then all I have to say is Trent Dilfer won a super bowl and I wouldnt sign him to the Pats after a 2 year lay off. Vick was not and is not that good.

5. Last but not least Mike Vick IMO is a piece of sh*t who has no place playing in the NFL. And before you point put Stallworth or any other SOB who has also messed up let me say I hold them all to the same level. Stallworth should be banned for life for taking another human beings life away from him. If you beat your wife you should be banned for life, if you stab someone you should be banned for life, if you bring a unregistered hand gun into a night club and shoot yourself in teh leg while putting other peoples lives in danger you should be banned for life. Anyone who does anything to tarnish the games good name should be banned for life. There will be 100 other kids lining up to take their jobs and not s crew up. With that said, Mick Vick should be banned for life. He is a sick and twisted person who got his jollys torturing animals and killing animals for his own plesure. I dont care if he served his time the same way I dont care if Stallworth served his time. Just because you have talent does not mean you got a shot at playing in the bigs, he had his shot and he blew it. He wasted his own talent no one did that to him he did it to himself so save your sympathy for someone else cause he does not deserve it. Vick has no place in this league and all he represents is a chance to send a message to the next generation of football players that if you are not a good person and a stand up person you will not make it in this league. If you beat your wife you are gone if you let stupid friends from your old life convince you to do sick and disgusting acts you will be banned. The NFL had a chance to set things straight for years to come and instead they let this horrible human being back into the NFL.

And by the way, someone posted a question about what one would do if their brother was sent to jail for killing someone and then let go after he served his time how would that person handle it. I dont think anyone else answered the question so I will, I would write him off for good. I dont care if he served his time if i had a brother who killed another person for fun teh way Vick killed those dogs for fun I would never speak to him again. Yous ay that means I have a problem I say it makes me smart. I do not think that forgiveness is something you should just hand out and there are some things that should always be remembered and taking someone lifes for fun is one of those things. as for Vick sure he didnt kill a person and you might take solace in that but me personally I wont fool myself, just because the man has talent does not mean he should be forgiven, what he did was sick and he has some serious issues that he should talk to a shrink about. You dont just kill dogs for fun unless there is something wrong with you.

To finish this all off let me finish by saying F*CK MIKE VICK AND F*CK HIS SECOND CHANCE.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

I'm going to refrain from my opinions of MV the person & focus on the subject of this post.  I'm also glad to see that there are fellow NE fans that have the intellegence & common scense to know that MV will never become a Patriot...why?

I remember when MV got drafted & played in the NFL.  At that time, the NE Patriots drafted a player named Micheal Bishop.  Oh yah, fellow pats fans called for him to be starter over a suposed no name, unproven 3rd string back-up to Drew Bledsoe.  Whom am I speaking of? Yup, Tom Brady! Did BB get it right then? Yes he did...& will he get it right now...yes, BB will!  MV will NEVER be a NE Patriot!

As others have mentioned, if you are truely an NE Patriots fan, you will know that BB considers football intelligence sometimes over players abilities.  MV is not dumb (that can still be argued) but his FOOTBALL intelligence is no where near what BB wants in a player, especially at QB! 

Furthermore, why the heck would BB go & change over to the Wildcat system? There is NO need for it in NE! And for some small minute chance BB feels like throwing it in INFREQUENTLY, there are already players on the roster who could do the job for less money!

On the Tony Dungy perspective of maybe being a catalys to get MV in a Pats uniform...I DON'T THINK SO!!! Some of you are not real Pats fans or have a very short term memory!  BB does NOT like Tony Dungy and if at all is another reason for NOT taking MV!  Goody Goody Dungy was one of the first to bash BB when spygate happened.

Lastely...I know this isn't truely Pats related, but it also makes me wonder who hires these sports reporters, but I just read the Harold's article from the idiot writer calling all teams who won't sign MV as cowards & bashing Miami for not wanting MV as well.  Why the F, would Miami sign MV when Chad Pennington is a much better QB, they have a tream & system in place already that THEIR players already know.  I'm sorry, but just because someone is a Good to Great ATHLETE does not make them going to be good or Great to their team!  Along those lines, that is why I feel MV does not & will not belong in a Pats uniform EVER!

One other point kinda mentioned but is being overlooked is who MV will bring along with him...Yes, he might get rehabilitated, he might do all the right things & get his life turned around, but he will ALWAYS have his brother & cousins (those who where also a part of his illeagal Dog Fighting ring) around him.  He will always have his roots around him unless he breaks those ties & I really doubt he will!  If he is to truely rehabilitate himself & his life, he will have to leave them ALL behind or get them to rehabilitate themselves too, which I don't see happening, unfortunately.

Marshall

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbene. Show jbene's posts

Wow! Let's hope none of you (bashers) have a ghost (or two, or three) in your closet. He did his time and is dead broke. Everyone deserves a second chance. If the Pats sign Vick and he blows it, he'll be done... If he makes good on it, he becomes a better person... and we as fans just might be, too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrDoItchBig. Show DrDoItchBig's posts

[QUOTE]My life would be altered in that I would no longer watch football on Sunday, thereby having far more free time to spend with my family.  So I suppose, for my family's sake, it might actually bring us closer together if Vick did sign with the NEP.  Then again, I'd probably spend more time watching the Bruins.  In Response to Re: Conjecture about Vick coming to New England?! :
    Posted by GhostOfLombardi[/QUOTE]

you're not much of a Pats fan then are you?

Even if the Patriots signed Plaxico, the guy who ruined the almost perfect season, I'd still watch the games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

[QUOTE]Wow! Let's hope none of you (bashers) have a ghost (or two, or three) in your closet. He did his time and is dead broke. Everyone deserves a second chance. If the Pats sign Vick and he blows it, he'll be done... If he makes good on it, he becomes a better person... and we as fans just might be, too.
    Posted by jbene[/QUOTE]

Ok, maybe what needs to happen is all of you who think MV should be picked up by the PATs give us indepth reasons why! And keep the "because he's the greatest & best football player ever" to yourselves because you are being dillusional.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GhostOfLombardi. Show GhostOfLombardi's posts

What you are describing as a 'basher' is merely someone with a sense perspective and of proportion. 

What you are describing as a 'ghost' in my closet does not even come close to approaching what Mike Vick did. 

I cannot fathom the depravity that is involved in minimizing the reprehensible acts that Vick perpetrated and was convicted of. 

And no--not everyone deserves a second chance, or in his case a 4th or greater chance. 

[QUOTE]Wow! Let's hope none of you (bashers) have a ghost (or two, or three) in your closet. He did his time and is dead broke. Everyone deserves a second chance. If the Pats sign Vick and he blows it, he'll be done... If he makes good on it, he becomes a better person... and we as fans just might be, too.
    Posted by jbene[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GhostOfLombardi. Show GhostOfLombardi's posts

As a 40+ year old New England native that has followed the Patriots since Plunkett was QB and games were blacked out regularly, I'm really not inclined to give a sh*t about what you or anyone else thinks about my 'fan-ness'.  I enjoy the sport of football and root for the NEP.  But I refuse to breach my own ethical standards by supporting Michael Vick or any organization that employs him, be it NEP or Burger King. 

I feel sorry for anyone that is incapable of seeing beyond this, as life has so much more to offer. 

Make you a deal--if they sign Vick I'll never call myself a Patriots fan again.  If they don't sign Vick, you do the same. 

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Conjecture about Vick coming to New England?! : you're not much of a Pats fan then are you? Even if the Patriots signed Plaxico, the guy who ruined the almost perfect season, I'd still watch the games.
    Posted by DrDoItchBig[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Conjecture about Vick coming to New England?! : Ok, maybe what needs to happen is all of you who think MV should be picked up by the PATs give us indepth reasons why! And keep the "because he's the greatest & best football player ever" to yourselves because you are being dillusional.
    Posted by mrtm70[/QUOTE]

I don't necesarilly think they SHOULD pick him up, but I could see why the would (if they were going to) and here is why

1) he will be a relatively inexpensive veteran QB to back up Brady.  I have the utmost faith in Brady lasting the whole season, but just in case something happens...I'm not betting that we have another Matt Cassell in pocket.

2)  While Vick may not have been the most accurate QB, but he is a winning QB.

3)  Even if Brady didn't get hurt, he could be valuable on the scout team immulating Ronnie Brown, or anyone else, in the wildcat during preparations.

I'm sure I could think of more if I really put my mind to it.  My main arguement though is this.  I'm sure Vick is a better person today than he was before this whole ordeal.  He has admitted that he screwed up his 1st chance, and I believe he will be hell bent on proving everyone who doubts him wrong.  People say he was never any good, but let's remember he's only played 4 full seasons, and made the pro bowl in 3 of them.  No one knows how much his skills have diminished or how quickly he can improve his accuracy.  People are judging him on what he did to dogs, not what he can potentially do to opposing defenses.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Physics. Show Physics's posts

MRTM,

I'm not saying Dungy would be the type of guy to get Vick in a Pats uniform, but I'd imagine there are plenty of franchises that might need a 53 year old former head coach with a super bowl ring somewhere in their organization if he is part of the package deal with Vick...  Look, I'd agree, Vick is not needed on the Pats, nor is a fit. If he was on the Pats, I'd think of him more in a completely different role than QB, too. Heck, can he play defensive back (about 6 feet tall)? Can he return kicks? I'd guess at this point he should be willing to do anything to show he has value...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ralan2. Show ralan2's posts

This may be a little late in the discussion, but for those people comparing Vick's sentence to Stallworth's...the reason Vick was sentenced to 2 years was for LYING to the FEDS...not for mistreating dogs. Just like Martha Stewart did. If either one had owned up in their Grand Jury testimony, their sentences would have been far less. Stallworth owned up to the cops from the first second. He didn't lie to anyone or try to sandbag the authorities.

As for Myra Kraft, I believe she has a huge heart. I believe that she thinks people can be rehabilitated. Michael Vick might just become her biggest reclamation project.

BUT, I don't want Vick on the Patriots mostly because I believe we don't need him OR the circus he would bring with him. He would be a huge distraction to the team. I do think that he's served his time and deserves a chance to prove he's a changed man. I just don't think the Pats need him!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

[QUOTE]This may be a little late in the discussion, but for those people comparing Vick's sentence to Stallworth's...the reason Vick was sentenced to 2 years was for LYING to the FEDS...not for mistreating dogs. Just like Martha Stewart did. If either one had owned up in their Grand Jury testimony, their sentences would have been far less. Stallworth owned up to the cops from the first second. He didn't lie to anyone or try to sandbag the authorities. As for Myra Kraft, I believe she has a huge heart. I believe that she thinks people can be rehabilitated. Michael Vick might just become her biggest reclamation project. BUT, I don't want Vick on the Patriots mostly because I believe we don't need him OR the circus he would bring with him. He would be a huge distraction to the team. I do think that he's served his time and deserves a chance to prove he's a changed man. I just don't think the Pats need him!
    Posted by ralan2[/QUOTE]

If the Pats "needed" him.  Would you want them to sign him?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Nope, I would rather take my shot with O Connel then see Vick in a Pats Uniform.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

In Response to Conjecture about Vick coming to New England?!:
    [QUOTE]From Yahoo Sports.  Are the writers at the LA Times high?! Mr.Kraft will get a stronly worded letter from me if this comes to pass. But I certainly can't imagine he'd even consider signing such an...ahem...individual. Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:55 am EDT Michael Vick could end up in New England Now that Almighty NFL commissioner Roger Goodell has let it be known that ex-con quarterback Michael Vick (notes) isn't going to be suspended for the season, rumblings are starting as to where the dog lover will end up - and it isn't in the fledgling United Football League, which some previously believed would be his only chance to make some dough for throwing a ball. The Los Angeles Times is proposing that the New England Patriots may have some interest in bringing Vick in as a backup to Tom Brady (notes) . After all, the Patriots haven't been afraid to sign such controversial players as Randy Moss (notes) , who had a past history of marijuana use, knocking over a police officer with his car, and pretending to moon opposing fans, and Corey Dillon (notes) , who supposedly just had a bad attitude, in the past. The Miami Dolphins are also considered a possible landing spot for Vick, depending on whether Bill Parcells wants to bench his new prize possession, former West Virginia quarterback Pat White (notes) . And Oakland Raiders owner Al Davis is always happy to give a controversial player a 14th chance. Source: Los Angeles Times
    Posted by CTLadyluvsPats[/QUOTE]

Ms. Connecticut,
          I can see from the moniker you display that you like animals. So do I. What do you feel should be the correct treatment for someone who has served his time? I haven't heard Vick speak since his release, but I would think he knows that he has a small window of opportunity and has to make the best of ANY opportunity given. 
    The sporting public is fickle. Everybody loves a winner and I'll give you an example. When Kobe Bryant was brought up on rape charges several years ago, his endorsements went south in the blink of an eye and there were lots of people who were questioning his character and rightfully so. He was able to weather that, now he sits on top of the basketball world and all seems to have been forgotten and forgiven what happened on that night in CO. 

If some team(s) takes a chance on Vick and he winds up being the Michael Vick of old (sans attitude) with the success of a playoff run, he's gonna find many owners willing to take a chance. I don't see him fitting in with an organization that's struggling for obvious reasons.

I don't particularly care for Vick. But he's a lot easier to tolerate than the diva with the pom pom's currently plying his trade in Buffalo.

P.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]As a 40+ year old New England native that has followed the Patriots since Plunkett was QB and games were blacked out regularly, I'm really not inclined to give a sh*t about what you or anyone else thinks about my 'fan-ness'.  I enjoy the sport of football and root for the NEP.  But I refuse to breach my own ethical standards by supporting Michael Vick or any organization that employs him, be it NEP or Burger King.  I feel sorry for anyone that is incapable of seeing beyond this, as life has so much more to offer.  Make you a deal--if they sign Vick I'll never call myself a Patriots fan again.  If they don't sign Vick, you do the same.  In Response to Re: Conjecture about Vick coming to New England?! :
    Posted by GhostOfLombardi[/QUOTE] well the signing of vick by the pats would definitely test some fan hoods.me,and bub were talking about this on another thread.we both said we hope it dosent come to that,but the more i thought about it.the more i know i am a pats fan,like you since the days of plunkett.not even vick could turn my fanhood away from my team.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

All this is for not, Vick isn't coming to the PATS.  O'Connell and Steve Guts both are solid prospects who have both been effective in preseason play, both are 6'5" with strong arms so we don't need a backup QB.  This is just people talking because they're bored...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

"i don't particularly care for Vick. But he's a lot easier to tolerate than the diva with the pom pom's currently plying his trade in Buffalo." - paob

Listen I hate T.O. as much as the next guy but puting him in the same league with Vick is not right. T.O. is a problem to every team he joins because of his mouth and his attitude. However he has never broken any laws or done anything as twisted and s crewed up as Vick has. Vick not only killed dogs himself in such a brutal manner as hanging, and drowned dogs with his own hands. He also funded the opperation from the get go and then lied about it to the law. He did all of this for his own viewing plesure, for fun, to impress his friends. T.O. has never done anything like this.

This is the problem, this is why so many people are clashing so hard on this subject because some of you seem to down play what he did. You seem to act like he is just another Pac Man or T.O. and that is not the case! (although I think Pac Man should be banned as well) T.O. is a media darling, that is not the same as being a sick and twisted SOB the way Vick is. He has put himself on another level compeered to the rest of the league. For you to say T.O. is worse then Vick is insane! Vick is a horrible human being who has among other things broken the law. T.O. has done no such thing. The only thing T.O. is guilty of is being a D bag which last time I checked is not nearly as f*cked up as what Vick did.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]"i don't particularly care for Vick. But he's a lot easier to tolerate than the diva with the pom pom's currently plying his trade in Buffalo." - paob Listen I hate T.O. as much as the next guy but puting him in the same league with Vick is not right. T.O. is a problem to every team he joins because of his mouth and his attitude. However he has never broken any laws or done anything as twisted and s crewed up as Vick has. Vick not only killed dogs himself in such a brutal manner as hanging, and drowned dogs with his own hands. He also funded the opperation from the get go and then lied about it to the law. He did all of this for his own viewing plesure, for fun, to impress his friends. T.O. has never done anything like this. This is the problem, this is why so many people are clashing so hard on this subject because some of you seem to down play what he did. You seem to act like he is just another Pac Man or T.O. and that is not the case! (although I think Pac Man should be banned as well) T.O. is a media darling, that is not the same as being a sick and twisted SOB the way Vick is. He has put himself on another level compeered to the rest of the league. For you to say T.O. is worse then Vick is insane! Vick is a horrible human being who has among other things broken the law. T.O. has done no such thing. The only thing T.O. is guilty of is being a D bag which last time I checked is not nearly as f*cked up as what Vick did.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE] i agree.many say he did his time.well yes he did,but it dosent bring back those poor dogs.well then some will say its just an animal.well yes they were,but an animal that was forced into fighting if it wanted to or not,and if it didnt, it got killed by the other dog,or if it lossed, it got body slammed until it died.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

[QUOTE]"i don't particularly care for Vick. But he's a lot easier to tolerate than the diva with the pom pom's currently plying his trade in Buffalo." - paob Listen I hate T.O. as much as the next guy but puting him in the same league with Vick is not right. T.O. is a problem to every team he joins because of his mouth and his attitude. However he has never broken any laws or done anything as twisted and s crewed up as Vick has. Vick not only killed dogs himself in such a brutal manner as hanging, and drowned dogs with his own hands. He also funded the opperation from the get go and then lied about it to the law. He did all of this for his own viewing plesure, for fun, to impress his friends. T.O. has never done anything like this. This is the problem, this is why so many people are clashing so hard on this subject because some of you seem to down play what he did. You seem to act like he is just another Pac Man or T.O. and that is not the case! (although I think Pac Man should be banned as well) T.O. is a media darling, that is not the same as being a sick and twisted SOB the way Vick is. He has put himself on another level compeered to the rest of the league. For you to say T.O. is worse then Vick is insane! Vick is a horrible human being who has among other things broken the law. T.O. has done no such thing. The only thing T.O. is guilty of is being a D bag which last time I checked is not nearly as f*cked up as what Vick did.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

MVP, I'll say this again. Go back and read my entire post. Don't pick and choose what offends you. As I said earlier, sportsfans are a fickle bunch. Michael Vick killed dogs and financed dogfighting. He's not an axe murderer or a pedophile! I've seen dogfighting up close (see the film Amores Perros) It's BRUTAL and I'm not contesting that. 
    There is nothing that you can do or say that is gonna get me to like Terrell Owens. He's a media darling because he's nothing more than grass to those bleeting sheep at ESPN/NFL network who crave controversy. It keeps 'em going...

Mark my words, Michael Vick will be given another chance in this league. If Kobe Bryant can get another chance, I think some owner or GM will be willing to do so with Vick.

Paob

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Did I say he wouldnt get another shot in this league? No I didnt clearly some POS owner will give him a shot. he doesnt deserve one but thats another point. And I was not trying to convince you to like T.O.! I f*cking hate T.O. almost as much as I hate Vick. However Owens is hated for way different reasons and that was my point. You tried to say T.O. is worse compeered to Vick and that is insane. T.O. has never broken the law or been suspended from teh league for two years while he went to jail, that was Vick that did that not T.O.

T.O. is a show boating POS and I hate him and you shoudl hate him too but trying to say he is worse then Vick is stupid. Vick is clearly Public Ememy Number 1 to teh football world and he will eb for a long time.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

[QUOTE]Did I say he wouldnt get another shot in this league? No I didnt clearly some POS owner will give him a shot. he doesnt deserve one but thats another point. And I was not trying to convince you to like T.O.! I f*cking hate T.O. almost as much as I hate Vick. However Owens is hated for way different reasons and that was my point. You tried to say T.O. is worse compeered to Vick and that is insane. T.O. has never broken the law or been suspended from teh league for two years while he went to jail, that was Vick that did that not T.O. T.O. is a show boating POS and I hate him and you shoudl hate him too but trying to say he is worse then Vick is stupid. Vick is clearly Public Ememy Number 1 to teh football world and he will eb for a long time.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

MVP, I said he would get another shot in this league. I'm aware of what you said. Other people on this thread and elsewhere said he wouldn't or shouldn't get another shot. AGAIN, somewhere down the line someone will pick him up. I don't watch Jim Rome, but he made a good point recently on Vick.
    Hypothetically speaking, let's say you're a convicted felon who's just finished doing his time and you've just been released from prison. You lied to your boss and your employer and the FEDERAL GOV'T about the charges that got you sent to prison in the first place. Should you expect your job to be waiting for you when you go back to your chosen field?!

This ? was posed to people who took issue with the 4 to 6 weeks Vick will have to conditionally sit before he can play in the NFL. As I said earlier, his window of opportunity is slim.

I sincerely hope his contrition is legitimate and not some BS designed to get back into the NFL.

Paob.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Conjecture about Vick coming to New England?! : I guess in a lot of ways this makes you a troll.you are comeing off against vick with what he has done.even though he has done his time,and lost just about everything.it dosent matter to you.in your eyes he is a disgrace,and should be banned for life.all of this is your opinion.which is fine.but just because another person has a diffrent opinion,dosent make him a troll.oh i agree someone who has just one post could be to spread some hate.but everyone has to start somewhere with that being post number one,and in time they will reach your 1000.
    Posted by sorelosers[/QUOTE]

You need to wake up and actually read people's posts. If you think I'm a troll you need a drug test! Simply because I think Vick is a scumbag and has no place on my favorite team does not make me a troll. A troll is one who joins in a discussion merely to aggravate and annoy the people who are having said discussion. I merely stated my opinion, if it differs from you that doesn't make me a troll! This is not "Sorelosers.com", it is Boston.com! If you had actually comprehended my post, you would have understood that I stated the exact same thing you are trying to say to me! I respect other opinions, even though I may disagree strongly with them. The ones I referred to as trolls were the ones who claimed they wanted to see Vick signed by NE merely to make us who don't want him mad at the team, and claimed we were false fans! And you are right, I still do not like Vick even though he has served his time (for illegal gambling activities and interstate commerce), and lost a boatload of money. I'd be happy to see him begging on the streets! But if you have a right to opine that he should be let back in the league, or even that NE should sign him, I have the right to state that I think he's a subhuman piece of garbage. T it for tat. If you think that makes me a troll, you should look the term up on Wikepedia or something!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Who is that trip-trapping across my bridge?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Conjecture about Vick coming to New England?! : Are you seriously comparing a serial killer to Vick?!?!?!?!?!?! I know this is hard to get through some peoples heads, but dogs are NOT people!  Players have killed people, and they don't even serve a day in jail, but you mess with some dogs, you do 2 years, and never get a second chance at life????? Give me a break, get off your high horse people! http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/patriots/2009-07-28-vick-patriots_N.htm
    Posted by TWisch[/QUOTE]

IMO my comparison (which was sarcasm, if you couldn't figure that out) is about as valid as those who compare Vick to Randy Moss or Corey Dillon. If you would bother to read any of my other posts you would know I also think guys like Donte Stallworth, Pacman Jones, Plexico Burress, Chris Henry, and Leonard Little should also be banned. But just because one moron is let off too easy (or in this case more than one) why should I change my opinion about another!

Sections
Shortcuts