Consensus of 32 Mocks - Pats pick...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

Consensus of 32 Mocks - Pats pick...

The consensus of 32 most active mocks updated today reflect the following first round Pats picks. PICK 27: McClellin (8 votes) Upshaw (4) Jones (4) Perry (3) Mercilus, Brockers, Hightower, Branch (2) Konz, Barron, Keyes, Curry (1) Trade to Browns (1) PICK 31: Smith (5 votes) Reyes (4) Branch, McClellin, Jenkins, Curry, Perry, Mercilus (2) Jones, Boykin, Martin (OL), Fleener, Konz, Zeitler, Worthy, Robinson, Brockers, Weedon (1) Trade to Browns (1) Most collective votes first and second picks - mcClellin (10); Jones, Reyes, Smith, Perry (5), Observations: 1.Mocks not predicting BB will trafe either pick 2, Only 4 OL picks out of 64 3. Only 4 CB picks out of 64 4. No WR on any mock, but Fleener TE selected with 31 5. NE media mocks pick Jones with 27 6. Still is not mentioned on any mock 7 most positional picks - DE and DT 8. Weeden with 31?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jumpshotking13. Show jumpshotking13's posts

Re: Consensus of 32 Mocks - Pats pick...

every year i get so excited for the draft, and every year i am bummed with the outcome only to realize a few months later that i had no idea of what the pats "needed".. haha is that the definition of insanity?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: Consensus of 32 Mocks - Pats pick...:
    [QUOTE]every year i get so excited for the draft, and every year i am bummed with the outcome only to realize a few months later that i had no idea of what the pats "needed".. haha is that the definition of insanity?
    Posted by jumpshotking13[/QUOTE]

Haha word.  I was more amped for Spikes than Gronk after the 2010 draft ended and I am not ashamed to admit it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I never know either. I was bummed when they drafted ridley and vereen last year, didn't know why they would use two picks in a row on backs or think that either was that good. Now it looks like they needed two backs. I hated the mcourty pick then he is runner-up for defensive rookie of the year. thought taylor price would be a find, and liked both the gronk and hernandez picks but thought hernandez would be better. 

what ever he does this year i will wait to hold judgement because most likely he's going to get the right guys. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

I wouldn't be surprised at all if BB picks some obscure huge OL that nobody had in their scopes with a first round pick then trades the other...and everybodys' jaw hits the floor.

Sections
Shortcuts