Conspiracies against BB!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Conspiracies against BB!

In response to digger0862's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

You've convinced me to stay. Pat yourself on the back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbeR6uYxU50

Thank redsoxfan94'. Guy doesn't know when to keep his trap shut.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to alfred-e-bob-neumier's comment:

lol...I just checked this thread...there are so many removed posts that it reminds me of a shootout in a wild west town...

They;re censoring me.  

They deleted plenty of mine too nutjob.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

You guys get into it like the Hatfields and McCoys - I love it!  It is just hard to win the Super - 32 teams, luck, injuries, getting hot and peaking at the righ time, too many factors to name.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to SilverSun's comment:

You guys get into it like the Hatfields and McCoys - I love it!  It is just hard to win the Super - 32 teams, luck, injuries, getting hot and peaking at the righ time, too many factors to name.

Saw that Costner movie about the Hs&Ms recently. That was a pretty good flick.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

We must revisit this issue. The village imbecile is now insisting he's not insane. Do you think a person can cling to this assortment of conspiracy theories and be of sound mind?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

There is no conspiracy; the media does not like BB because he does not offer notable quotes. Like I always say if you want great quotes hire Rex or Herm Edwards if you want to win hire harda--ses like Coughlin or Belichick. The NFL mandates parity via the draft, the cap and scheduling; no conspiracy there since everyone plays under the same rules. Any team that can average ten wins or better over a ten year period is doing extremely well.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

There is no conspiracy; the media does not like BB because he does not offer notable quotes. Like I always say if you want great quotes hire Rex or Herm Edwards if you want to win hire harda--ses like Coughlin or Belichick. The NFL mandates parity via the draft, the cap and scheduling; no conspiracy there since everyone plays under the same rules. Any team that can average ten wins or better over a ten year period is doing extremely well.

Excellent post.   Babe and his buddies don't like facts and reality.

What facts? He expressed an OPINION. That's your problem nutcase. You can't discern between the two.