contacting the moderator to install a flagging option

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

contacting the moderator to install a flagging option

My suggestion here is for us to contact the moderator of the BDC forums and ask that a "flagging" option be installed on the forum boards much like craigslist where users have the option to flag a offensive or abusive post, and when a number of flags are registered (let's say by 4 or 5 different IP addresses) the post is automatically deleted.

I think this is a much more quicker and efficient way or keeping the forums clean, because users are around all the time to flag, whereas the moderator can only do so much to investigate every abusive post (not around on weekends or during the night).

Go to "talk to BDC" and post your request:

Forums  »  Misc. Musings  »  Talk to BDC

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from communistmoderator. Show communistmoderator's posts

Re: contacting the moderator to install a flagging option

In Response to contacting the moderator to install a flagging option:
    [QUOTE]My suggestion here is for us to contact the moderator of the BDC forums and ask that a "flagging" option be installed on the forum boards much like craigslist where users have the option to flag a offensive or abusive post, and when a number of flags are registered (let's say by 4 or 5 different IP addresses) the post is automatically deleted. I think this is a much more quicker and efficient way or keeping the forums clean, because users are around all the time to flag, whereas the moderator can only do so much to investigate every abusive post (not around on weekends or during the night). Go to "talk to BDC" and post your request: Forums    »    Misc. Musings   »    Talk to BDC
    Posted by patpscyho[/QUOTE]yep, that a great idea for craigslist. but this isnt craigslist! unless someone is blatantly and purposely profane as a particularly raunchy poster on the red sox board who routinely promotes pedophilia, bestial i t y, rape and such.. that becomes a very slippery slope that eventually takes away from intense nonviolent debate. it is not abuse that someone posts subjects that make u want to run and hide over or that makes u feel bad or that doesnt agree with your sentiments. with that type of devise, all u would have is some kool aid, rah rah pom pom convention. this board is supposed to represent ALL of the views of patriot nation. just as in the political arena, one has to b "abused" by hearg and readg the perspectives of al sharpton, ralph nader, ann coulter, obama, Mccain, la rouche, clintons, dems, reps, independents, and libertarians... likewise, its the same here. u cant say only republican voices should b allowed to speak or nonrepublican voices. one has the choice of simply skippg topics they dont care about. i gravitated to yours for example, but choose to ignore most others. its called CHOICE!  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Sensitive aren't you!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Great Idea Let the "flogging" begin. Lets see who needs to be flogged? Underdogg, reg122, Jints, Leon of courseCool

Sections
Shortcuts