CONTRARIAN thoughts after week 11: PATS will pound the rock (200+ yards) on the JETS, FRAUD falcons, RG3 is due for a Vick-like concussion and....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

I guess Eli is just holding those two SB rings for the Pats.. Just sayin..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

I guess Eli is just holding those two SB rings for the Pats.. Just sayin..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" to me, tony romo, ryan, flacco, schaub, and ELI are all the same people and qbs.. "

hmmm that's some weak sauce.....you can't place Eli in with those other guys who haven't won anything when he has two rings. I consider him a better postseason QB than his brother. I'll go along with those other guys but Eli is in a whole different discussion. I'd rather face Peyton than Eli in a big game. Though Peyton is no slouch either. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" to me, tony romo, ryan, flacco, schaub, and ELI are all the same people and qbs.. "

hmmm that's some weak sauce.....you can't place Eli in with those other guys who haven't won anything when he has two rings. I consider him a better postseason QB than his brother. I'll go along with those other guys but Eli is in a whole different discussion. I'd rather face Peyton than Eli in a big game. Though Peyton is no slouch either. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Sheeeesh, this is like Mike Greenberg's kiss of death. 200 yds? Count on the Pats run game getting stuffed like a turkey Thursday. Thanks for jynxing us CC.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Sheeeesh, this is like Mike Greenberg's kiss of death. 200 yds? Count on the Pats run game getting stuffed like a turkey Thursday. Thanks for jynxing us CC.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Hahah....looks like Im a triple threat poster. BDC really needs to clean this crap up. Ever since the change over its one glitch after another.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Hope you're right, they should be able to run on the jets.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts