CONTRARIAN WARNED YOU AFTER FIRST PRESEASON GAME: EAGS COULD BE BIGGER BUSTS THAN THE JETS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

CONTRARIAN WARNED YOU AFTER FIRST PRESEASON GAME: EAGS COULD BE BIGGER BUSTS THAN THE JETS?

i couldnt believe my eyes last nite. for another game, vick was under duress. this time to a team with a horrible pass rush. at this rate at 6'1 and not able to play 16 games for more than one season in his career, he will be lucky to finish the first 3. i see him playing in no more than 9 games. they have issues that simply cant be solved. this could be the end of the any reid era. as for the jets, its very likely that they could MISS the playoffs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from timesedge. Show timesedge's posts

Re: EAGS COULD BE BIGGER BUSTS THAN THE JETS?

One preseason game a season doth not make...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I think the Eagles might take some time to learn to play together

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"One preseason game a season doth not make..."

yeah, but that doesn't matter.  CC has a quota to fill.  He has to start at least 10 pointless threads per day

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: EAGS COULD BE BIGGER BUSTS THAN THE JETS?:
    [QUOTE]"One preseason game a season doth not make..." yeah, but that doesn't matter.  CC has a quota to fill.  He has to start at least 10 pointless threads per day
    Posted by siestafiesta[/QUOTE]what? been gone for over a week comrade!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

CC, as much as I normally disagree with you (99%) I have to go with you on this one. I think Philly has the car to win the race but the one driving it lacks the mental skills to bring it home.

Vick get's hurt, Vince won't have what it takes to take over because he'll want to run first like Vick tought him to and they fall short possibly costing Andy his job. I'll give them one and out.

The Jets fall short of making it all together and the meltdown I so wanted, and predicted for last year happens this year. Ryan finds out how nasty NY fans are by mid season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Your back ... and with the same pointless threads.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

I disagree that this is a pointless thread. It is about... you know... football. That's more than we can say for many of these other threads.

Anyway, You're right about the eagles. They may have a lot of star power, but most of those guys, especially Vick and Vince, have a "me first" attitude. That will surface when they go against some of the T-E-A-M teams like Green Bay, Atlanta, and New Orleans.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

About equal

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Bigger.  The aquisition of Samuel for big bucks didn't pan out, so now they get Asumougha for bigger bucks?  That is one high dollar secondary.  They should have spent the 120 million having Jim Johnson raised from the dead.  THAT is what is wrong with the Eagles defense.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I agree with Timesedge. Philly just got 2 recievers back and I see them as possibly taking the NFC east-tough division. Reid is a great coach and will have them playing well enough to go deep in the playoffs(well run org.). I see a little fall off from the Jests. RexRyans rah rah,(high school-college mentality), will only work for so long. And if the wheels start falling off, that locker room has the potential for disaster-kinda like the Longest Yard disaster!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

contrarian presumed it way backkk in the preseason. picked eags to win yesterday in an emotional win back in atl. but overall, this team just doesnt impress me. with that offensive line, its dumb to put a vick back there.. just a mateer of time. now vicky is out 5 games or so.. predicted he wouldnt play more than his usual 10...  with jets, still not sold. close vs dallas, winners aginst loser hawks and tavares.. buffalo will finish SECDOND to the pats not the jets!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

contrarian presumed it way backkk in the preseason. picked eags to win yesterday in an emotional win back in atl. but overall, this team just doesnt impress me. with that offensive line, its dumb to put a vick back there.. just a mateer of time. now vicky is out 5 games or so.. predicted he wouldnt play more than his usual 10...  with jets, still not sold. close vs dallas, winners aginst loser hawks and tavares.. buffalo will finish SECDOND to the pats not the jets!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Funny thread considering a month ago you said they were the best team in the NFC because they picked up Vince Young.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I believe the YETS like us and the Bills are 2 - 0.  Until that changes they are not busts.  Now of course we could argue the strength of the opponents in all of these first two games for these three teams but I'm not in the mood.  I do suggest however, that there is some more football that needs to be played before we declare which teams are busts and which are not.  Seems to me that I recall only two years ago, Denver rushing out to 6 - 0 and not making the playoffs.  I think that's happened to the YETS on occasion as well, prompting the initial use of the old SOJ moniker.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]Funny thread considering a month ago you said they were the best team in the NFC because they picked up Vince Young.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

CC's threads aren't about logic or reason, tom . . .   you know that. They're all about finding the most preposterous topic he can imagine as a means of getting someone . . .

anyone . . .

Please!

To talk to him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Funny thread considering a month ago you said they were the best team in the NFC because they picked up Vince Young.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]
    i said the eags were the best on paper after they got young and others. my point on young is that vick is doomed to only play 10 games, they NEED great backups to hold water while he's out. vince having a lot of the same skillset as vick makes it easy on everyone, got it? but after watching them actually play in preseason, i made it clear they were frauds for they cant protect vick or anyone else with the OL. read the intro!  they have issues they cant change. vick is likely out for at least a month. you know others will be going for that head and will make it harder when he runs. it will be a target, likely to miss more games...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

NFC East are busts, Dallas should win that division at 9-7

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

How are the Jets busts?  I can't stand the SOBs, but haven't they advanced farther in the playoffs for two years running than we have?  Didn't they beat us in the playoffs last year?  Are they not 2-0 just like us (and yup, I agree Dallas' poor coaching/calls and Romo being Romo gave them that game - but they won)?  Again, I can't stand the Jets and I'm not a Iggles fan either, but given their recent history's I can't put them in the "bust" pile.  San Diego?  Yup, for sure.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"as for the jets, its very likely that they could MISS the playoffs."

More predictions...sure to go wrong

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]"One preseason game a season doth not make..." yeah, but that doesn't matter.  CC has a quota to fill.  He has to start at least 10 pointless threads per day
    Posted by siestafiesta[/QUOTE]it must have been tough to be paul reviere in his day. oh he needs to start 5 useless alarms a day.. oh here he goes... again, i spot trends and can get off the kool-aid way in advance. cant always ride with the crowd or the tyranny of the majority. . sometimes its more fun being a MAJORITY OF ONE!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]" as for the jets, its very likely that they could MISS the playoffs." More predictions...sure to go wrong
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]oh really? you want to go put $ where your big mouth is? yeah, it was really an outlandish view right? perhaps if u stopped spanking it and focus more on my sister's legs, u could get smarter too... FYI, the EAGS WILL GET SMOKED IN REDSKIN LAND this weekend! it is so because contrarian says so!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Nice leggs!

[QUOTE]oh really? you want to go put $ where your big mouth is? yeah, it was really an outlandish view right? perhaps if u stopped spanking it and focus more on my legs, u could get smarter...
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    Nice legs. Are you a crossdresser?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: CONTRARIAN WARNED YOU AFTER FIRST PRESEASON GAME: EAGS COULD BE BIGGER BUSTS THAN THE JETS?

Why is it everything you do is designed to point back to you in 
       GIANT BILLBOARD SIZED LETTERS?!?!?!?!?!?!  
       ARE YOU STARVED FOR ATTENTION?  
          YES, I BELIEVE YOU ARE.