CONTRARIAN WARNED YOU AFTER FIRST PRESEASON GAME: EAGS COULD BE BIGGER BUSTS THAN THE JETS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: CONTRARIAN WARNED YOU AFTER FIRST PRESEASON GAME: EAGS COULD BE BIGGER BUSTS THAN THE JETS?

First off, thanks for getting rid of your creepy profile pic that caused a lot of dudes on this forum to lust after you not realizing it was your sister. No offense to your sister, just thought she deserved a better fate so well done.

For that I thank you profusely!!! 

I wasn't too bullish on the Eagles when the season started myself, I didn't agree they were the best team on paper, but we'll give you credit for that one. However it's way too soon to say the Jets are busts. Having said that I did not see the Bills coming - you didn't either as I recall - so that changes the Jets playoff chances. Aside from the Eagles, I think it's too early to write teams off as busts. Let's see how it plays out, there is still time for you to play the "I was right" card if you desire later. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: CONTRARIAN WARNED YOU AFTER FIRST PRESEASON GAME: EAGS COULD BE BIGGER BUSTS THAN THE JETS?

In Response to Re: CONTRARIAN WARNED YOU AFTER FIRST PRESEASON GAME: EAGS COULD BE BIGGER BUSTS THAN THE JETS?:
    First off, thanks for getting rid of your creepy profile pic that caused a lot of dudes on this forum to lust after you not realizing it was your sister. No offense to your sister, just thought she deserved a better fate so well done. For that I thank you profusely!!!  I wasn't too bullish on the Eagles when the season started myself, I didn't agree they were the best team on paper, but we'll give you credit for that one. However it's way too soon to say the Jets are busts. Having said that I did not see the Bills coming - you didn't either as I recall - so that changes the Jets playoff chances. Aside from the Eagles, I think it's too early to write teams off as busts. Let's see how it plays out, there is still time for you to play the "I was right" card if you desire later. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker
    i appreciate youur logic and compliments and will thus not pile on. but if u choose to read the original intro thread and other posts from thar period, you would see that i repeated over and over that the BILLS would finish second to the pats and the jets would be in THIRD in the division. so yes comrade, i did see it coming! thats becuase of trends. bb was a genius in being able to see  the future and abandon ship when he released randy moss after that miami game and give us the offense based around the TE and welker we now feature. i dont see reid or dumb rex as being able to make the same adjustments. thaat offensiVe line will not be changing for vick. other than revis, jets are average at EVERY other position. they got LESS talented in the off season. btw, next season look for the panthers to be this year's BILLS or LIONS. going to the playoffs WITH A BANG!

bills are for real! smart minds everywhere esp the qb, head coach and coordiantors. i see a HUGE upside. jets dont have a high upside regardless of what they do the rest of the year. they've PLATEAUED. rex's personality is designed for the short-term like his DAD!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

What kind of douch3 talks about himself in the 3rd person? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

CC = Leon.  Ignore the troll

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

First thread posted on 07/29/2011 RE: The Eagles "Dream-Team" (OP=Communist Contrarian...thread name="Philly Scares Me")

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a534529a1-185f-4ea3-ac26-ba38db1b916c&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:9690Discussion:534529a1-185f-4ea3-ac26-ba38db1b916cPost:06363db9-7166-4265-b849-90c65ab89477

Posted on 07/30/2011 RE: The Eagles "Dream-Team":

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a5d2fc678-fd01-4c94-b719-2874689d403d&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:9690Discussion:5d2fc678-fd01-4c94-b719-2874689d403dPost:ae78b52a-3e10-4c3c-9af7-4595366efd17

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: CONTRARIAN WARNED YOU AFTER FIRST PRESEASON GAME: EAGS COULD BE BIGGER BUSTS THAN THE JETS?:

LOL!!!

Best way to win in Vegas is to bet on both teams...and the tie!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

What kind of douch3 talks about himself in the 3rd person? 
    Posted by 49Patriots

Bob Dole? ( you have to be certain age for this)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Being dubbed a 'dream team' by the press is a death sentence. Ask 'King' James.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Response to Re: CONTRARIAN WARNED YOU AFTER FIRST PRESEASON GAME: EAGS COULD BE BIGGER BUSTS THAN THE JETS? : Bob Dole? ( you have to be certain age for this)
    Posted by Evil2012

Ricky Henderson

Sections
Shortcuts