Cooking with Bill Belichick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Cooking with Bill Belichick

This is a video from WEEI.com:

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2011/01/04/revisiting-cooking-with-bill-belichick/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Re: Cooking with Bill Belichick

man was he young then....BBPB&J  mmmmmmmmm

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

The Raisin bread kind of surprised me

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Next Food Network Star...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

"I've gotta toast better, spread better, chew better. It starts with me."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

In Response to Re: Cooking with Bill Belichick:
    [QUOTE]"I've gotta toast better, spread better, chew better. It starts with me."
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

I was snacking when I was reading this thread...read this post...was laughing so hard...I started choking. How bout this......."ate well this week, but could've eaten better..time to move on...pancakes next week...getting ready for pancakes"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Cooking with Bill Belichick:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cooking with Bill Belichick : I was snacking when I was reading this thread...read this post...was laughing so hard...I started choking. How bout this......."ate well this week, but could've eaten better..time to move on...pancakes next week...getting ready for pancakes"
    Posted by ricky1554atl[/QUOTE]

HAHAH! Or:

"I'm going to do what's best for my lunch. Which chips I decide to go with stays between myself and my pantry."

"Yesterday's lunch is done with. I'm 0-0 when it comes to making sandwiches"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

By the way, part of Georgia are you from? I'm in Atlanta too

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

very funny comments... lmao

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

hahaha priceless, AP

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

'Peter [Pan] has been great for us. He nourishes well, he's chunky. Does everything that's asked of him. Solid, overall."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Cooking with Bill Belichick:
    [QUOTE]This is a video from WEEI.com: http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2011/01/04/revisiting-cooking-with-bill-belichick/
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

Funny clip!  Can you imagine Belichick comming out with something like this now?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

"I think we got solid contributions in all phases of the sandwich."

"That's why these ingredients are here; they are prepared well, they work well together and they've done what we asked of them." 

"I'm not going to comment on other sandwiches in other kitchens, or meals we've made before, or food that we are going to prepare two meals from now. Once we've finished our lunch, we move on and focus on our next challenge, and for us today, that would be dinner."

I really have no comment on the place settings, Whatever they are, we'll have to deal with them just like other diners at the table. After all, we're not eating the place settings, we're not eating the napkins, we're just eating our sandwich, and that honestly is where our focus is - on our sandwich."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Disciple, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I watch all of his press conferences and my God, we just need to change 'sandwich' to 'games' and you're right on.

That's great!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

When is his cookbook comming out!?...I smell a best seller...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

I like to know have he makes "HUMBLE PIE"

Sections
Shortcuts