COOLEST NAME CHANGER, OCHO OR WORLD PEACE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

COOLEST NAME CHANGER, OCHO OR WORLD PEACE?

world peace got fouled by superman, world peace just got kicked out of the game, the philly fans are booing world peace, world peace is fighting,... on and on.. i say ron artest to meta world peace is the coolest ever, followed by chad johnson's ochocinco!

IN THE all-important war of nicknames its now LA 1 boston 0. we must change this trend. well, there's always dustin pedroia's muddy chicken and the laser show monikers. i digress but my new gal likes my muddy chicken. belichick needs a nickname as will brady, any recommendations?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Re: COOLEST NAME CHANGE, OCHO OR WORLD PEACE?

No way, not even close...........World B Free is the best!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: COOLEST NAME CHANGE, OCHO OR WORLD PEACE?

In Response to Re: COOLEST NAME CHANGE, OCHO OR WORLD PEACE?:
    [QUOTE]No way, not even close...........World B Free is the best!!  
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]yep he's up there alright, those were the shortest shorts i have ever seen on a straight man

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: COOLEST NAME CHANGER, OCHO OR WORLD PEACE?

Neither one. Both are equally as stupid!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'm going to say the coolest name is Richard Cox. Why because he never changed it, it's his birth name lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Or............this one isn't bad either,

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: COOLEST NAME CHANGER, OCHO OR WORLD PEACE?:
    [QUOTE]Or............this one isn't bad either,  
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

LOL I remember that ESPN was only allowed to say his name if he finished in the top 3 otherwise they would just break out laughing the entire time

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

LOL I remember that ESPN was only allowed to say his name if he finished in the top 3 otherwise they would just break out laughing the entire time

PatsEng, dude your close........ESPN would always say where he finished despite how bad. It would go like this;

"And here's the results from yesterday's Aaron's 500 from Michigan Speedway......Rusty Wallce took first place, Mark Martin finished second with Dale Earnhardt coming in third...........................................Dick Trickle finished 37th.

And they'd be laughing when they said it

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

He said Dick Trickle.  Hehehehehehehehehehehe!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

In Response to COOLEST NAME CHANGER, OCHO OR WORLD PEACE?:
    [QUOTE]world peace got fouled by superman, world peace just got kicked out of the game, the philly fans are booing world peace, world peace is fighting,... on and on.. i say ron artest to meta world peace is the coolest ever, followed by chad johnson's ochocinco! IN THE all-important war of nicknames its now LA 1 boston 0. we must change this trend. well, there's always dustin pedroia's muddy chicken and the laser show monikers. i digress but my new gal likes my muddy chicken. belichick needs a nickname as will brady, any recommendations?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

They are all copycats...go back a few decades to World B Free

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

Sorry guys - missed that ya already had it right - lol.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: COOLEST NAME CHANGER, OCHO OR WORLD PEACE?:
    [QUOTE]LOL I remember that ESPN was only allowed to say his name if he finished in the top 3 otherwise they would just break out laughing the entire time PatsEng, dude your close........ESPN would always say where he finished despite how bad. It would go like this; "And here's the results from yesterday's Aaron's 500 from Michigan Speedway......Rusty Wallce took first place, Mark Martin finished second with Dale Earnhardt coming in third...........................................Dick Trickle finished 37th. And they'd be laughing when they said it
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]if i were writing copy, i would have said: dick trickled in at 37... BOOYA!

BTW, for pure arrogance and confidence, always liked that hagler legally changed his name to MARVELOUS marvin hagler. when someone said "u look marvelous" around him, he would often respond "u mean he looks like me?"... also like the guy who legally embrace their nicknames as their legal first names like scooter or popeye. world b. free is up there, but his real last name was free. nice but not as creative as actually changing one's legal last name!