Cornerbacks heading to FA, should the Pats chase?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Cornerbacks heading to FA, should the Pats chase?

Always liked Gamble and Ndami for their coverage skills. Will the Pats go after either or am Ioverestimating their talent. To me a shut down corner is badly needed and I'm not too high on Talib

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: Cornerbacks heading to FA, should the Pats chase?

I am sure the Pats are interested in every decent CB and S available. The issue is always a combination of whether they think a player will fit the team and whether the money fits the roster. Usually the biggest names demand the biggest money and can end up costing a bit more than they are worth. But for a reasonable contract....

I expect at least one if not two DBs in the draft (excluding the last round or two). So between FA and the draft I would not be surprised to see three players coming in. And hopefully they will resign Talib and have Dennard available in a reasonable timeframe. Not sure aboutn Arrington.

I also have a real problem with the DB coaches. IMHO they seem to be horrible. But I am not BB and he knows way better than I do.

An upgraded pass rush is still needed and it would make the secondary noticeably better.