Could Barrett/Ihedigbo be an upgrade over Meriweather at S?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Could Barrett/Ihedigbo be an upgrade over Meriweather at S?

Warm, moist Doggie soft serve is an upgrade over Mary.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dyslexic. Show dyslexic's posts

Re: Could Barrett/Ihedigbo be an upgrade over Meriweather at S?

In Response to Re: Could Barrett/Ihedigbo be an upgrade over Meriweather at S?:
    [QUOTE]I tend to agree based on everything I have read on him.  He's got big talent, but he hasn't been able to show it due to injuries. But, I also don't feel he is FS material either. He's definitely a SS and would be only a back up to Chung. I think they chose Barrett over McGowan, too. And Sanders, for that matter, due to money and upside. Reiss said they had him lined up as an LB before he got dinged up a couple weeks ago, so there must be something they like about him in that rover/SS role they were sampling out with Tank Williams and John Lynch. He's a good tackler, has been around a year to learn when they dealt for him last year knowing he was gone for 2010, so he does have intriguing upside. With Lockett gone for the year, it was going to be he or Barrett fighting for a bubble spot. 6'3 231 is huge for a Safety. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1HzeSWBc0&feature=related
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Patriots didn't trade for him. Denver was attempting to make a roster move trying to slip him through waivers to put him on injured reserve but the Patriots put a claim on him knowing he'd be on IR for the entire season. He was also one of Denver's best Special Team players. Denver was up set with N.E. but McDaniels had already pissed off BB by signing a few of the Patriot's free agents.

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts