Could be big trouble for the Pats next week

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: Could be big trouble for the Pats next week

In Response to Could be big trouble for the Pats next week:
    [QUOTE]I hope not, but this is the worst of all possible scenarios. Having a QB with the mental and physical toughness of Tim Tebow may just be too much for the Pats to overcome. What we witnessed today was miraculous. Tebow overcame the evils of the satanic referee crew and demonic players on the Steelers to capture another victory for god. Let's hope the Patriots aren't next on the list. I know Pats fans are  heathans but let's hope the players are righteous enough to pull it out.
    Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE]

Give it a rest.... WHoever the Pats face can give them trouble but we just beat Denver in Denver and Pittsburgh is clearly the better football team. I for one am glad that the Pats are playing Denver here. Who knows how much healthier Pittsburgh might have been a week from now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3SB-rings. Show 3SB-rings's posts

Seem to remember Pats whooping up on a Jets team in the season, then getting spanked by them in the playoffs.  Let's hope they remember this and plan accordingly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Could be big trouble for the Broncos....Decker is a lot like Welker....used a lot by the Broncos

In his press conference, John Fox described Eric Decker's knee injury as "significant." 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]I hope not, but this is the worst of all possible scenarios. Having a QB with the mental and physical toughness of Tim Tebow may just be too much for the Pats to overcome. What we witnessed today was miraculous. Tebow overcame the evils of the satanic referee crew and demonic players on the Steelers to capture another victory for god. Let's hope the Patriots aren't next on the list. I know Pats fans are  heathans but let's hope the players are righteous enough to pull it out.
    Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE]

It's nice that you disappeared after the Pats blew out your little broncos and now you return since said team squeaked out a victory against a hobbled Steelers team. I guess you will pull the same act after the Pats clobber Denver yet again this Sat eh Father?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Look, Denver fumbles, 8 times in the last 4 games. They go 3 and out a lot.

They pull up and kick field goals instead of getting touchdowns quite a bit.

The PAtiots need to score every other time they have the ball on average and it will be a blowout.

No doubt patches of the game will look rough but the pats make a team think something is working then ..wham they change up and stop it just when it matters.

..and BB will not let thier receivers get behind the safties.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Eric Decker suffered “serious” ACL injury

Eric DeckerAP

The Broncos won’t get starting receiver Eric Decker back for their Divisional Round game against the Patriots.

Mike Klis of the Denver Postreports that Decker suffered a “serious” ACL injury. Further tests are necessary to determine the severity, but it doesn’t take a doctor to see where this is going.

Coach John Fox said the injury was “significant.” Decker was Tim Tebow’s favorite receiver earlier in the season, but Demaryius Thomas has taken over lately as the team’s biggest playmaker out wide. Eddie Royal will continue to have a big role, with Matt Willis likely to get more snaps.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveNorthShore. Show DaveNorthShore's posts

All week we heard "Steelers will crush Pats so we hope Denver wins".  Now that Denver barely beat at home a significantly injured Steelers team we hear "Denver is going to crush the Pats".  Anything can happen in the playoffs but at home the Pats should be able to beat Denver by 2 tds.  And as noted above Chung and Spikes, who are best at the running game, are back this time

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In Response to Re: Could be big trouble for the Pats next week:
    [QUOTE]All week we heard "Steelers will crush Pats so we hope Denver wins".  Now that Denver barely beat at home a significantly injured Steelers team we hear "Denver is going to crush the Pats".  Anything can happen in the playoffs but at home the Pats should be able to beat Denver by 2 tds.  And as noted above Chung and Spikes, who are best at the running game, are back this time
    Posted by DaveNorthShore[/QUOTE]

This Steelers team could not crush a tin can.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

I am sure BB will have some new wrinkles for the Broncos. I wish they would go on offense first if they win the toss. GO PATS

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Without OT, Tebow is 9/20 with 236 yards and 1 TD, kinda pedestrian in today's NFL. That will not win you the game against the Patriots. Sure his passer rating was still above 100 by the end of the 4th quarter, but did this guy really do anything amazing or did he get lucky? I counted 5+ times he either didn't see the open man or completely missed the open man with his passes. The Pats wont play like the Steelers and will be waiting for him to make a mistake and get a take away. 

I really don't see BB letting his defense get ran over again. While I am hoping McD can bring some life to our 1st quarter offense which has been missing for at least 6 or 8 games now. All games are tough, but I don't see actual trouble. If they can come from behind gainst the Broncos once, not to mention what they did agaisnt MIA and BUF, then they can do it again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

Sorry to burst all the negative naysayers here---- This is the best matchup the Patriots could have asked for!  

PATRIOTS 38  BRONCOS 13

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

[QUOTE]  I really don't see BB letting his defense get ran over again. While I am hoping McD can bring some life to our 1st quarter offense which has been missing for at least 6 or 8 games now. All games are tough, but I don't see actual trouble. If they can come from behind gainst the Broncos once, not to mention what they did agaisnt MIA and BUF, then they can do it again.
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

this will be a good game i do count on BB  respect the fact that Tebow can hit the long ballout of the read option so he will plan for it   but if  our offense gets rolling then  i dont think they can go score for score

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE]preach it comrade, brady will have to stay off the unbelieving trojan horse delilah of a wife for a week as penance and bathe in holy water all in penance of the craven forsaken masses of most of patsdom. he must seek the spiritual level of tebow for just one week to be able to win the war of the gawds.. bb certainly has no chance, brady must bring the positive karma throu his vast sacrifices. he must make the ultimate private sacrifices so that his team is purified via playoff salvation once and for all.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Could be big trouble for the Pats next week : preach it comrade, brady will have to stay off the unbelieving trojan horse delilah of a wife for a week as penance and bathe in holy water all in penance of the craven forsaken masses of most of patsdom. he must seek the spiritual level of tebow for just one week to be able to win the war of the gawds.. bb certainly has no chance, brady must bring the positive karma throu his vast sacrifices. he must make the ultimate private sacrifices so that his team is purified via playoff salvation once and for all. myra kraft was unfortunately forced into eternity for spygate and other transgressions, hopefully TB can seek salvation and redemption in the TD way and lead us to a new place starting next weeek!

This is low even for you.  Reported.  
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Denver-Patriots with Josh McDaniels back on staff is the best of all possible combinations next week for the Pats.  Denver's offense relies on unfamiliarity.  A familiar foe is likely to be beat by BB the second time. 

Denver looked awful against the Patriots despite their great homefield advantage, and then Denver dove straight down until the end of the season. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Could be big trouble for the Pats next week :
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]i agree. i apologize to all fans here. that crossed a line, too much hyperbole on that... simply wasnt appropriate! myra kraft was a great woman!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanCap. Show SanCap's posts

Didn't anybody else notice the sarcasm in the OP?  Not exactly subtle:

"Tebow overcame the evils of the satanic referee crew and demonic players on the Steelers to capture another victory for god."

Well played, Touchdown Jesus, well played.

If you were genuine, "God" would be capitalized.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

OMG LMAO....LOL really??

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]Why or how would the Denver defense "thwart Brady" in Foxboro, if they couldn't do so in Denver?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

He did say "if". Man you are unbelievable.

Sections
Shortcuts