Could be big trouble for the Pats next week

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

Could be big trouble for the Pats next week

I hope not, but this is the worst of all possible scenarios. Having a QB with the mental and physical toughness of Tim Tebow may just be too much for the Pats to overcome. What we witnessed today was miraculous. Tebow overcame the evils of the satanic referee crew and demonic players on the Steelers to capture another victory for god. Let's hope the Patriots aren't next on the list. I know Pats fans are  heathans but let's hope the players are righteous enough to pull it out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Could be big trouble for the Pats next week

if the denver defense can thwart brady, they have a chance. If not, pats should win again.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

In Response to Re: Could be big trouble for the Pats next week:
    [QUOTE]if the denver defense can thwart brady, they have a chance. If not, pats should win again.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

That's what worries me. I find it unlikely that we will blow out Denver twice in a row like that. John Fox is a good defensive coach and Tebow has a way of rising to the occasion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Have a good day,

TROLL

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RTSully6931. Show RTSully6931's posts

Steelers should have been up 14-0, not 6-0. That would have changed the way the game was played. The Broncos' defense can be had, as the Pats already proved, and as we saw in the second half tonight. The key to the game next week is getting a lead, forcing Tebow to throw more often, and rushing 4 or 5 guys at least 35% of the time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I
    n Response to Re: Could be big trouble for the Pats next week:
    [QUOTE]Why or how would the Denver defense "thwart Brady" in Foxboro, if they couldn't do so in Denver?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]
    +1....      also, if it is bad weather, Brady excels in it..  you now have BB preparing for a team for a second time and they will have more players back on D than the first game!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Any team is big trouble...it's the playoffs.  The Pats will be ready to go...it's who plays better that will determine the outcome - as it usually does.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Could be big trouble for the Pats next week : It's more unlikely Denver lays another egg like they did in Buffalo.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

I hope you're right

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Patriots win by 4 TD's.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

For what it's worth...Big Ben was a gimp, the Steelers entire D-line ended up being hurt and it was a home game.  I am a little worried about next week, but feel better about the Pats chances vs. Broncos than vs. the Steelers.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from taljr. Show taljr's posts

At least it's not the Jets...This was the matchup I wanted. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to "Re: Could be big trouble for the Pats next week": [QUOTE]Patriots win by 4 TD's. Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE] Lol. I love it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from taljr. Show taljr's posts

Agreed. I think this is the team most wanted as the Broncos are the least experienced, had the worst record, and not a great road team. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

40-14 vs Buffalo

this is Foxboro with 2 weeks off to get healthy and game plan. also it is not Chan Gailey and Ryan Fitzpatrick!

PS: isnt this what we wished for?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In Response to Could be big trouble for the Pats next week:
    [QUOTE]I hope not, but this is the worst of all possible scenarios. Having a QB with the mental and physical toughness of Tim Tebow may just be too much for the Pats to overcome. What we witnessed today was miraculous. Tebow overcame the evils of the satanic referee crew and demonic players on the Steelers to capture another victory for god. Let's hope the Patriots aren't next on the list. I know Pats fans are  heathans but let's hope the players are righteous enough to pull it out.
    Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE]

Oh Gawd. I suppose since all the Jets and Colts trolls have fled like rats from a sinking ship. We must now endure the ramblings of a Tebow zealot that uses "Jesus"  as a name. Nice.
    I suppose a Go Away wouldn't work. Oh well there is always the ignore button.
    Pats fans will have your # soon enuf.
    GO Pats!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Didn't we hear this before we played them the first time? Now it's at the Razor and I hope it snows! It will be a tough game, but there is no way the Patriots can't score 24+ points on the Broncos. (I don't expect the Pats needing to go into OT against the Broncos)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Patriots 41 Broncos 14

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Steelers should have been up 14-0, not 6-0. That would have changed the way the game was played. The Broncos' defense can be had, as the Pats already proved, and as we saw in the second half tonight. The key to the game next week is getting a lead, forcing Tebow to throw more often, and rushing 4 or 5 guys at least 35% of the time.
    Posted by RTSully6931[/QUOTE]

It did kinda remind me of the Pats' loss to the Jets last year where not scoring touchdowns gave the Broncos confidence

Down 14-0 and having gained 8 yards in the first quarter would have been a pretty tough spot to overcome.  Down 6-0 is very manageable

The big revelation is that Tebow can now hit the deep pass consistently.  Their play-action was deadly.  The Pats can't be arrogant like the Steelers and pull both safeties into the box.  Chung, maybe.  But Moore or McCourty or Ihedigbo stays over the top no matter what.

Point is the Patriots need to score touchdowns.  5+ of them.  If the Pats score 30+ points, they win.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Could be big trouble for the Pats next week:
    [QUOTE]I hope not, but this is the worst of all possible scenarios. Having a QB with the mental and physical toughness of Tim Tebow may just be too much for the Pats to overcome. What we witnessed today was miraculous. Tebow overcame the evils of the satanic referee crew and demonic players on the Steelers to capture another victory for god. Let's hope the Patriots aren't next on the list. I know Pats fans are  heathans but let's hope the players are righteous enough to pull it out.
    Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE]

STOP LYING YOU DIRTY F( )CKING TROLL.  YOUR VERY AVATAR TELLS US WHO YOU REALLY LIKE.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

TD----If you "are" a "Christian" can you please justify your behavior here......

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Could be big trouble for the Pats next week : It did kinda remind me of the Pats' loss to the Jets last year where not scoring touchdowns gave the Broncos confidence Down 14-0 and having gained 8 yards in the first quarter would have been a pretty tough spot to overcome.  Down 6-0 is very manageable The big revelation is that Tebow can now hit the deep pass consistently.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

yup. he can be effective those throws where he's just slinging it. i don;t think he can be successful if he has to throw with touch.

i'm thinking dmc's reps at s may come in handy against den. edelman at cb?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

I love our chance against Denver far better than Pittsburgh.  First Denver has to travel across country in 5 days.  Second Decker appeared to be hurt pretty bad and might not play.  3rd, Brady is not going to go 1 and done again.  Pats in a blow out!!